Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

The draconic takes a half step back from Degnar as soon as she realizes he's not only there, but talking to her. Jesus he was disgusting enough, did he really have to make it impossible for her to pretend he wasn't existing?

"Things we aren't supposed to talk about. Now stay away from me, you horrid little man. Downwind, preferably. You probably stink almost as bad as you look."

Afterwords she walks over to stand near Dominyk and Tobias, the venom of her voice near instantly gone, "I really don't know most of the people around here, so I'm assuming no more are coming. The early bird gets the worm, as they say. Now, you with the sword. Lead the way."

OOC

Aldamoth shot the Draconic a harsh glance. You turn up to an expedition dressed for a cocktail party, insult the guy who is going to be watching you back, and presume to give me orders? The urge to slap the women was almost overwhelming, but that would only create more drama.

He walked over to his fellow darkling, and extended his hand "Aldamoth De'Taldier, I don't believe we have met."

While keeping his hand outstretched he turned his head, speaking to all present. "I do have some manner of experience in this type of thing, so I'll be blunt. While we are on a tight schedule here, if we run in blind the odds of anybody walking back out are minimal. We know that there have been strange footprints found here, so its not a stretch to presume that we are in hostile territory. If we are lucky, it might just be a 'Hob or two." He let his words sink in, hoping they were all smart enough to understand what it would mean if they were unlucky. Fighting one of them with this lot behind me, not good odds.

He paused, before continuing " I'm not going to presume to give any of you orders, but I do strongly suggest we move together in a tight formation. The last thing we need is to lose somebody in this fog, and if we run into any trouble having comrades close at hand is a good idea. Keep your hands on your weapons, I'll take point."

This was it, I'm back baby, and ready to rumble.

Now that everyone is here, please go ahead and roll and post perception checks. Please remember that those with lower Clarity scores are at penalties for perception. I'll PM everyone the results. If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me or post an OOC thread in the Living Room with a mention for me.

m
    magiuspendragon

"And you, Al... Ala... Tobias took a minute, and then sounded the darkling's name carefully. "I'm sorry, it's a mouthful." He looked around at the people gathered. He nodded to the group, making note of the names given.

As Aldamoth spoke again, he turned and looked out over the river. Might as well get started.

Perception, 1 Success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 11:32:11 Tobias rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 4, 5, 9, 4, 2 1 success

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

"For an Autumn, you sure scare easily," says the Darkling to the Draconic without any sign of emotion in his tone. He then shifts his attention to the rest of the group, studying each one carefully. When the other Darkling in the group approaches and extends his hand at him, Degnar gives him a wary look for a moment but eventually meets the handshake.

"We have not," he says to Aldamoth. "They call me Degnar." He does not say anything else, choosing to listen to his words instead. Once Aldamoth has finished saying his piece, the Tunnelgrub simply says, "I'll take the rear."

That way I can keep an eye on all of you...

Perception, 4 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 11:26:35 Degnar rolls 6 to Perception (10 Again) 1, 9, 10, 8, 1, 6, 10, 6 4 successes

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 14:08:43 Reynard rolls 6 to wits +compsure (10 Again) 9, 8, 6, 10, 6, 10, 1, 6 4 successes

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 14:25:05 Perception rolls 6 to wits + comp (10 Again) 6, 7, 2, 7, 6, 4 failure

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

Hanna rolls her eyes at Degnar. Really, was he so inept as to confuse fear with disgust? Ridiculous little cretin.

Then she turned her eyes to the mist, keeping her eyes wary and looking for anything, be it Hob of fruit.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 16:59:24 Hanna rolls 4 to Perception (2Wits+2Composure) (10 Again) 6, 3, 10, 3, 1 1 success

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Pleasant enough m’Lord, I’m Dominyk.” The Fairest answers the beast’s question before introducing himself.

He rolled the yo-yo over again as he looked over the changelings around him. It didn’t much matter to him who they were, but that they were present. But how their strengths varied was something he wondered, he was no true strategist, but he was a writer; and this was just the prologue.

He nodded to Tobias, and let his eyes drift over the draconic woman as she moved closer. At her words he had judged her, but let none of that judgement show on his face. He smiled at her, “Good Morrow, m’Lady.” his voice pitched slightly, as he pulled the yo-yo out of it’s sleep before letting it roll off his fingers again.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-07 18:11:37 Dominyk rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 3, 8, 3, 2, 1 1 success

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

As the Darkling scans the surroundings his black beady eyes widen as he spots something. "Shhhh...we are not alone," he whispers to the Fae around him before gesturing towards the couple of hikers heading in the direction of the river. "There's something unusual about this mist, but someone should go deal with them before we venture in further." His voice is calm and just as monotone as it was before.

The last thing we need is that couple snooping around where they shouldn't...

Page 2 of 19 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread