Watch
181 - 188
DISPLAYED
Mystery in the Mist

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar shrugs and takes the card from the Draconic, sticking it into one of his pockets without even pausing to take a look at it. Whether he has accepted her apology, or plans on ever using that card remains a mystery due to his usual neutral expression.

OOC

Dominyk Prise

PRE

Dominyk had his own help in the clean up, however small and seemingly insignificant. “What next then?” he asked, as he looked at the other Lost. “It could always just open again tomorrow....

m
    magiuspendragon

"You're right," Tobias said to the flower-man. He nodded to the rock Aldamoth held. "That thing makes this seem like somebody wanted to keep it open. We should probably have it checked out." He paused, considering the space where the gate was. "I guess we could come back tomorrow and check. That'd give us the rest of the day to try and figure out what's up with the rock."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

"Agreed. We need to know whats happened her before we rush in. If there are more things out there like those wolves... or smarter things... then we could be in big trouble." Reynard looks back.

"and lets hope next time we don't get delays."

Aldamoth gave the best impression he could of a shrug, while still holding the bowling ball.
    "I'm not so sure that someone was trying to keep this open. I know if I was trying to hold a Gate open I would have something smarter than a wolfpack playing guard-dog. But if this was deliberate, it could have been a test run, of sorts. Either way, won't hurt to keep an eye on the area in the next few days."

He had other concerns, but he was still chewing over them. But as this was Fae, the words of some great philosopher echoed in the mind of the Darkling.
    'Things just happen, what the hell'

"Unless somebody has a better idea, I vote we get this to King Pereg, see what he thinks." He said as pleasantly as a wounded Darkling in the sun could sound, gesturing to the rock with his head as he did so.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar gives a shrug in return. "If we are concerned about this particular gate opening again," says the Darkling as he gestures to the spot where the gate had been a few minutes before. "We can just break the frame." He takes a pause and then adds, "that is not to say that other gates won't be opened. If this is an area of concern, regular patrols may not be a bad idea."

The Tunnelgrub then turns to Aldamoth and nods. "If there's something special about that rock, I'd like to think the Autumn King would be the one to figure it out," he says in his usual monotone voice.

m
    magiuspendragon

"Patrols sound like a good idea," Tobias said. "And while I agree the wolves weren't hte best defense, the gate was propped open. That sounds intentional to me," he added, looking at Aldamoth. "If you think going to King Pereg would be useful, then we should do that sooner, rather than later." He hadn't met the Autumn King, but one didn't hold the seat without knowing something about this sort of thing. He looked around, checking for any signs of what had happened.

"Anything else we need to do here?"

ST

ooc

The Lost take a last look at their handy work. In the morning sun the river flows determinedly through the park, water passing through earth under a blue sky. It is a difficult thing to even imagine that just over an hour ago this was the scene of bloody horror - and at least one abduction into thorns. But now the gate is closed and the park is peaceful once more. How long it will stay that way, though is not as certain.

Page 19 of 19 First ... 9 15 16 17 18 19
Closed Thread