Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

One hour after Daymian had called, Club Ember had closed her doors and was almost empty. Alice waits inside, sitting on the stage with her long legs hanging over the edge. Close at her side is her iPad in that typical Louis Vuitton iPad case. The Daeva is wearing a dress she has worn before while working at Ember. She doesn't want any special manager clothes, but it is good to be recognized.

Her ghoul is waiting by the door, Nicholas would see Daymian McMahon coming and be able to welcome him thanks to the picture.

Now lets see how this goes, and how far I can go?
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Noel

Daymian walks up to the closed doors happy that the interview will be after hours so they could talk. It was much quieter than he is used to and he looks over the area before actually walking up to the doors to see if anyone was waiting for him. He is dressed in a nice t-shirt and black slacks that promised to feel as silky as they looked. His shoes were perfect for clubbing and looked good with his outfit. He was smiling happily thinking that he would finally start being able to afford some stuff for his dumpy apartment. Plus it will be nice to get to dance again.

Martha Villiers

PRE

As Daymian approaches tiny Martha eagerly opens the doors to The Ember for him. Leaning on her simple metal walking cane she smiles as she gazes over the rims of her scholarly spectacles at Daymian. She is meekly and sweetly attired in her usual English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly spectacles perch on the end of her nose, her usual long black gymslip to mid calf...each blond twin tail is tied with a neat red ribbon bow. Her C-Leg is mostly hidden by the length of her gymslip. A pair of white kneesocks and carefully polished Oxford pattern shoes.

With brightness and friendliness, she relaxes her grip on her cane and opens the doors more fully to allow Daymian to enter, inviting him in with an expansive hand gesture to suggest a warm welcome. "Ah, good evening, Mr McMahon, do not be alarmed, I offered to greet you here, whilst Miss Brown awaits within...I do hope you are well! A delight to see you! Miss Brown will be pleased to see you! Do please follow me!" she enthuses, "Do you need me to show you where the dressing rooms are once we have met Miss Brown?" she chirps, closing and securing the door behind Daymian, "Do you require me to set up a particular piece of music for you with the sound system, sir?" she asks eagerly as she hobbles along towards scarlet clad Alice making sure Daymian is safe and following, she begins to add a happy skip or two into her playful and limping steps.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

N
    Noel

He is surprised to see Miss Villiers there but only for an instance, of course as keeper of Elyisa she should help see to the talent. His smile is as happy and friendly as ever as he looks upon the herald. Good evening Miss Villiers, I feel very well and now more akin to ecstatic that I get to be in your presence this night. After the doors close he follows the Keeper and continues.

I hope that the both of you will be as pleased or more after my dances. He laughs gently, (Will tonight tarnish her image of me? Until now she has known me as flirtatious, someone who enjoys dancing and someone who is as curious about unlife/life as she is. Some people look down on strippers.), he hoped she would not, he truly liked her. Well miss Villiers I have not brought any other things to wear and my job will be to take off what ever I go up there in so I will decline the dressing rooms. As for music if you could set up a random set of songs of the type usually played on the nights I would be dancing to play quietly in the background so I can get a feel for them while we talk I would greatly appreciate it. Once I am to dance of course we can turn up the volume a bit for effect. His smile is still friendly and his eyes show it as well though there is that little something more there too. He offers her his arm in case she would like to skip/bounce walk with him back into the waiting stage and Miss Brown.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha accepts the offered arm and does indeed wish to skip and bounce along to Alice. With a nod of respect to scarlet clad Alice, Martha paused and made a brief hand gesture of introduction to Daymian. "Miss Brown!" she chirped happily and keeping the use of titles to a minimum lest a wandering cleaner overhears, she adds; "Mr McMahon has arrived!" she offered. Turning to Daymian she offered a cheery, "Good luck, sir!" as she gently. With the obvious intent to remain friendly she carefully disengaged from his helpful linking arm and then limped and skipped over to the sound system. Pausing to smile happily to Alice and Alice's endless legs that were so elegantly exposed in that short red dress.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

As soon as she hears a door getting opened Alice looks up to see who's coming inside. She hears the murmuring voices and jumps from the stage to approach them. Together with the jump comes a sudden urge to attack the man. Therefore she waits a moment to let her Beast relax. They're on their territory, so there is no reason to overreact. 'Ah great! Thank you Miss Villiers.' She nods to the tiny Mekhet, the Beastless tranquility around her helps Alice to manage to smile to Daymian.

'Welcome, welcome, to Club Ember!' She looks at his good looking face, then slowly moves down... and smiles. Then she comes closer and extends her hand, making Daymian decide what to do with it. 'It is a pleasure to meet you.'

'Everyone has left the building so we're free to speak.' With that she nods to Martha, to let her know. 'Also,' she starts in a soft whisper, as if no one is allowed to know, 'I'm a lot nicer in here as a manager than outside as a Harpy.'

She winks and continues as if nothing had been said. 'Now, first I'll ask you some questions, then you may give us a demonstration. Does that sound right, Mr. McMahon?' Alice also glances at Martha to see if she agrees.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha, who looking a little bashful at having almost being caught looking at Alice's legs as Alice talks, is smiling happily and nods in eager agreement. Twin tails bob happily.

N
    Noel

Daymian smiles and Takes Miss Brown's hand in his. The smile and the movement of his hand taking hers is used to hold the beast back. It screamed and howled as she had approached then snapped as she had moved her hand forward. But with a great internal struggle he was able to push it back. (Her hand is in our hand now, offered in greeting on lands we are not allowed to fight on. There will be an opportunity to display ourselves in such a way to test yet another of our thirsts. So save your energy beast.)

He pulls the hand up to his mouth and bows so he does not need to pull it far and as a sign of respect then he lays a gentle kiss upon her knuckles. Good evening Miss Brown and thank you for the invitation as well as the greeting and it is indeed all my pleasure to meet you as well as having the Keeper Miss Villiers here to watch me perform. He looks to tiny Martha first with a smile then looks as Miss Brown as he lets her hand slide out of his letting his fingers trail along hers. His smile is playful and friendly and both things reach his eyes which shine. He concentrates a little harder as his Daeva majesty starts to roll from his body. He pulls himself together however keeping himself to himself as were the rules here. No powers of the blood would be allowed.

Of course Harpy Brown, I am willingly at your disposal he makes it sound vaguely naughty. He awaits the questions looking comfortable and as if he were perfectly happy to be there. Which he was.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

When Daymian takes her hand and kisses it, as he is supposed to do, Alice smiles. Shaking hands is something for modern mortals to do. She could without doubt say she likes this man already.

'First of all, just to avoid any possible faux pas, may inquire in which family you are, Mr McMahon?' Come on, she wouldn't really have to ask... if Sacramento's Savages didn't all behave like Daeva's. 'And if you're member of one of the five Covenants?'

Played by Dark Passenger

N
    Noel

Daymian gives her a view of a sexy pout for an instant before bursting out in friendly laughter. I'm Daeva Harpy Brown, through and through. As he says these words his body rocks forwards and back temptingly and in time to the music softly playing in the background. I am sad I do not have the charms to make this an impression without doubt. His smile is playful, he knows it is best to ask and not just assume. And it would be stupid to take offense at this so he just enjoys playing.

As to the covenant I belong to... He lets the answer drag out again with the rhythm of the music. I am a Novicus of the Circle. His face is playful but he watches to see her reaction. I hope that either of these are not marks against me. Are we family Harpy Brown? Like her he finds it a little more difficult to tell since he has met savages and blue bloods alike who act as his family does. In a way he thought of it as a small sign of respect that others mimic his families traits though it could make things difficult, since family was important to the Daeva.

His fingers run gently along the table edge near them not touching her but if attention is paid to them then the gliding movements were rather suggestive. He seemed to be enjoying himself as he watched Miss Brown and Miss Martha in turn. Playing the game of a tame seduction while waiting for questions and requests.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread