Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Medstar 2 - An evening at Miach's

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Miach

PRE

Cl4re @'October Davenport' RockBane

It had only been a few weeks since Miach had met three other mages with whom he shared an outlook on life, and already he felt much more at ease, relaxed, and well... balanced, than before. He had been alone, had even searched for loneliness after Menwel's death, but to meet some great people really warmed his heart.

It took him a whole fortnight before deciding he wanted them at home for a drink, and inviting them. On the eve of their coming, he cleaned his flat from floor to ceiling, disturbing his cat Bastet in the process. The tall Acanthus went and bought some organic vegetables and tuna, decided to give them a real taste of his abilities.

On the saturdary evening, He was barely finishing setting up his table, cooking his course, and mixing his cocktails that someone knocked on the door. He rushed to it, smiling deeply.

Idun

PRE

Idun's hair is done up in honor of the pelt of an African Hunting Dog, sporing a patches of white off setting on the black all the while sporting orange bangs. Her hair is done up rather short and spiky, very different then her previous styles that often had it done up in a ponytail. Her shirt sports an image of an African Hunting Dog just laying on its belly, paws under its head while a sleepy expression is on its face. She is wearing a jacket over top of the shirt and in her pockets were her keys, cell phone, wallet, and a slip containing Miach's address.

She waits for anyone to arrive or open the door.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

OOC

Four was the next to arrive, wearing his work shoes, old jeans that weren't quite worn down, and a blue t shirt under his ever-present company jacket. "Hey Idun. I like the hair."

The giant ambles up behind the tall female doctor and smiles with a relaxed ease. He doesn't look remotely nervous, but still manages to convey a general sense that he's excited.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby isn’t far behind Four, and walks up wearing jeans and a beige shirt under her leather jacket. Seeing Idun was there was well, she smiles “Hi guys!” she says as she puts her pager on vibrate, but she just had a feeling they wouldn’t need her this evening at the hospital.

OCC
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Miach widely opened, and smiled ah his three guests. They were a varied lot, and he hardly expected them to come at the very same hour, but Fate had been at work once again, and his three fellow Awakened doctors were standing in front of him. He invited them in into his >modern flat<, and helped them put their clothes in the cupboard.

Please come in, help yourself, make yourself at home. Idun, I didn't know you were into african animals ? You make them look great for sure ! And you Toby, dashing as always ! Four, hope you feel fine too !

Watching his black kitten Bastet quickly flee up the stairs to the bedroom, he tried to reassure her, and have her come down, but to no avail.

Sorry for the pet. She's not used to guests, and is still very young. I'll have to tell you >how I came to find her< someday, but for now, who wants drinks ? I have pretty much any poison, so just pick yours. Otherwise, I've got this homemade rhum and fruit cocktail, if you can't decide yet. Just let me know.

He showed them to >his living-room<, inviting them to sit.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Wow, nice place." Four sheds his jacket and looks around, clearly impressed. He smiles slightly, when Miach tries to talk his cat back down to meet them.

"It's fine if she's a bit skittish, I'm not going to be disappointed because she's shy. And I guess I'll take one of the cocktails for now."

Idun

PRE

Idun enters, she doesn't catch a glimpse of said pet as she had been busy taking off her jacket. She sports a soft smile at the complement of her looks. "Thank you and I do enjoy using three dye colors for my hair." She states in reply.

Once her shoes are off, she walks away from the front door, taking in the sights of a portion of Miah's home. She finds a spot in the living room and sits down. "Agreed, it is a nice place." She agrees with Four.

October 'Toby' Davenport
    October 'Toby' Davenport

Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••

+1
    SL
    PRE

Toby isn't far behind, taking off her coat while admiring the place. Smiling, "Thank you." she says walking into the living room, immediately liking the open feel of the room. Nodding her head in agreement with the others, "It is a lovely place! And if you have beer, I'll take one of those." before sitting down, "Did you need a hand with the drinks?"
    Acanthus/ Presence ••• (Captivating)/Striking Looks ••(Glimmering Eyes)/Status •• (Medical)

Miach

PRE

Miach nearly blushed with the compliments. He had only intended this as a temporary home, but he was rather pleased indeed. Sometimes, Fate was kind in small ways. He shook his head at Toby's proposal, and went to the fridge.

Alright, a cocktail and a beer on the way. Idun, you're taking anything ? Help yourself to the food, if you'd like.

On the coffee table were light snacks, some peeled vegetables and cream, shrimps, and other appetizers. Around them, the flat was sparely furbished, but there were a few paintings of landscapes with wildlife in it, as well as bookshelves with mostly two kinds of books : action-packed, and medicine. In a corner was the cat's playyard, with some toys. A few plants garnished around the place completed the room.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

"Thanks man." Four settles into one of the seats that allow him him to sprawl out a bit, keep his legs out of the way, and reach the appetizers easily. Once settled down, he reaches out and snags a piece of the prepared stuff on the table, not really paying attention to just what he grabbed, knowing full well that he wouldn't get sick from any of it and that he's had far, far worse things in his stomach before.

"I've got to say, it's nice to not have to worry about trying to put together my own dinner. The way my fridge is at the moment I might have had to pull something crazy like peanut butter and pickles." There's a good natured chuckle following that, even though the joke is more true than he'd like to admit.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread