Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Mysterium Academy

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Miach

PRE

Sphendule

It was the middle of a rainy afternoon, and wind was spraying the rain into Miach's face. He quickly closed his car, and rushed to the Museum, where he had an appointment with Curator Jack O.Falley. He had spent the last few days wondering how he could submit his idea to Jack, and was no closer to a satisfying answer. As he removed his coat, he shrugged. He would have to make do, and that's all.

At the entrance, Miach saluted Gina with a broad smile. She was as cute as ever, and he wondered if he'd ever manage to date. Somehow, he doubted he'd manage to, and it didn't bother him. Weird.

Hello Gina. i've got an appointment with Curator O.Falley. Do you have to introduce me, or should I just help myself to his office ?

*POP* "Go right on up, he's in his office," the woman replies after checking a sticky note.
    "Pryde": Presence 2, Status (Mysterium) 1, WP = Full, Mana = 5
    [Herald] Active Spells (1 on Pattern): Sybil's Sight (Pot.2, self)

Miach

PRE

Thank you, dear.

Miach went up the stairs to the office he had seen from outside the first time he came. He breathed once heavily, and knocked. No point delaying.

Curator O.Falley ? Jack ? It's Miach !

PRE

After a brief moment, Jack opens the door with a courteous smile on his face. "Miach, come in, please!" he says, moving back to his desk after letting the other Acanthus in.

"So, what are you proposing for the Academy?"

Miach

PRE

Helping himself to a seat in front of the desk, Miach likes that the straight question of Jack, and nods pleasantly.

Well, it's pretty simple actually. As if anything ever were...

The Mysterium has long had a duty as keeper of knowledge, and teacher. I'd like to promote that second aspect in our Consilium.

To be very precise, I hold Life as sacred, and would like to transmit this aspect, both through a teaching of good old medicine, and the Life Arcanum. So I wondered if we could manage to open some room in the Museum the evening for training and teaching. It was once done in the Athenaeum, but the search is still under way, and I don't want to wait.

The Consilium would gain as a whole, the Mysterium would be regarded as a source of knowledge and teaching again, it sounds like a win-win to me.

How does it sound to you ?

The lean Acanthus finished his speech with a firm nod of conviction, and looked his fellow Enchanter and Mystagogue in the eyes, waiting for his positive answer, of course.

Miach

PRE

OOC

Miach

PRE

OOC

Jack nodded his head. "It sounds like a good plan."

Miach

PRE

Miach positively beamed as the Curator agreed to his plan. Things were about to get very interesting.

Thank you Jack! Thank you! You won't regret it.

Already, the Acanthus doctor was starting to make plan in his heads about his lessons, and how best to advertise it...

If you want, we can sort some details now, or I can see it with Gina, as you wish. I just need a quiet room in the evening, is all. Also, how would you feel about announcing it at the next Consilium, if we manage to have it on its way by then ?

"Gina should have all the information an available room for you to use," Jack replied. "And feel free to announce it at the next Consilium."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread