Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
81 - 90
DISPLAYED
Trax IV

Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last

Sebastian re-enters Trax, trying really hard to look nonchalant. After all, its not like he only just finally finished forcibly evicting the contents of his stomach in a gutter a short distance from the bar. Nope, nothing like that at all. He just needed alittle fresh air...yeah, thats all it was.

Retaking his seat, he tried to remind himself that holding it in as long as he had was an achievement in-and-of itself. Now, if he could just find some way to get rid of the sensation of dry wretching the world would be his oyster.

T
    Topher

Fucking bitch! I can't believe she cleaned me out! That's all Henry can think as he makes his way into Trax. I'm damned lucky I slept in my jeans or she'd have gotten that cash too. The low snarl of the Beast causes his chin to rise sharply before Henry recognizes Trax and gives him a nod. "Don't suppose anyone's been asking forme?" he asks as he runs a hand over his close-cropped hair. "Probably not, huh? It's been one of those days."

The young Daeva glances away from Trax and begins giving the bar a once over. "Fuck me," he mutters. "Something's gotta be going on somewhere."

S
    Selena

“Unwanted what though? Poison and guns don’t really work on…us.” He said with a quirked brow at Garth. And suddenly there was the quiver of a new beast in Ventrue’s body. “Hang on.” He said as he walked to the end of the bar.

Vorigan’s head turned and eyeballed the young blood who just entered. “I’m sorry, who the hell are you?” His eyes looked up and down the thin hipster looking man ( Topher ). The Lord still didn’t recall who he was.

“There’s always something going on, the question is how deep do you want that something?” A smile quickly moved over his lips exposing his teeth, which nearly looked like his fangs were bared. Further study would find that it was natural.

It was times like these that Vorigan wondered if someone had their head bashed in to induce torpor... and then never fully recover from the brain damage.

h
    hidro

Richard waits to answer vorgian and the others pauseing the conversation of weapons and there effectivness as the new comer enters the bar, he looks the man up and down, seeing nothing that shouts "hard monthafucker" he looks him up and down again, his own beast snarling in its darkened cave at the ack of His mind.

walking in an mouthing off, he's either got balls of steel or brains of mush. and in this crowd its only a matter of time till someone uses those steel balls to bash his mush in... Richard nods politely to the Henery with an interested smiles creeping across his hansom face, before turning back to the conversation that had been interupted.

"posion sounds ... fun. truth be told, a dirk or dagger would suffice for now. anything i get right now i am going to need to learn how to use. there must be more too it then making sure the pointy end goes in the other guy." he shrugs, it was the truth, his lack of interest in learning to fight in his mortal years is now far outweighed by the need to learn to defend himself.

T
    Topher

A frown briefly appears on Henry's features when Trax claims not to recognize him and then just as quickly his usual wan smile reappears. "Shoulda expected that the way my day is fucking going," replies the Daeva as he tugs at the slightly frayed cuffs of his dark sport coat. Adjustment made, Henry approaches the bar and pulls out a seat.

"I've never been one to worry about depth," he tells Trax, grinning faintly as he smoothly slides on to the seat. He takes a longer glance around the bar, pausing briefly as his beast snarls quietly within him as it spots others of their kind. "Anyway... I seem to be up for anything today," he continues. He makes an expansive gesture with his hands. I don't suppose you've heard of anybody looking for anything, have ya?" The fingers of his left hand begin to drum idly on the bartop. I seem to have more, ah, time on my hand than I expected." His hand stops tapping and gestures magnanimously. "So I'm feeling a little more... helpful today, than usual, if ya know what I mean."

Ivan glances at the young man entering the bar, his beast gives the usual rumble but nothing more profound than that. Ivan hears Richard's diatribe about knives and wonders if he should offer his services as trainer or keep his mouth. Da, there is a great deal more than making sure the blade strikes the intended target. Dad always stressed the need to keep moving in a knife fight and to change angles when possible, he said to never attack head on, always do it at an oblique angle to the target. There are more complexities to knife fights than most people realize. Ivan will wait and see how things fall before making his decision.

I
    Irina

Kate slipped another coin into the duke box, and scrutinised the list of songs of offer. "Anything catching your eye?" she asked Brad. The Mekhet leant against the old-fashioned machine, and panned around as the new face- and as a result, the new Beast - waltzed into the bar.

"New blood," she remarked casually to the Daeva beside her. It felt kinda weird actually being able to say 'new blood', but it sort of fit in her opinion. She had been coming to Trax for a good few months by now, and this guy she hadn't seen around before.

K
    Kazakin

Brad looked up as the new guy walked in and acted like he had balls of steel and a brain of kleenex. That was pretty funny. The Daeva grinned at Kate, his eyes full of laughter as he leant forwards, scanning the selection.

"Lessee... how about..."
    He flipped through a few times. "Smooth operator, in honour of our new buddy?"

S
    Selena

Turning to Richard for a moment. “Poison is great, when killing mortals. Why would you want to ruin your dinner that way? It’s like pouring pickling juice in the wine?” Vorigan shook his head. “You could always throw knives with a little flare.”

Over eager neonate. Something that could get themselves killed. Although, he didn’t really give a damn if they sought their own demise.

Vorigan leaned on the bar, with a coy look on his face. “Up for anything you say. Hmm… well I could think of a few things.” As the Lord toyed with the words of the new vampire. “But… I’m sure you’re looking for something else hm? The Regent was in before, wanting some help a few places. You should probably check out the theatre with a few of them.”

His eyes did a coquettish look to the blue and green irises. “Then again, I could think of something else you could help me with. Know what I mean.” The Ventrue winked at the new guy. “Do you have a name by chance?” His English accent thick like water. As Brad turned on the music, Vorigan’s eyes glanced at the Daeva. Is that a hint?

"Just remember that I don't need to haul such things around. No worry about metal detectors or being disarmed..." Kind of hard to de-finger somebody in the middle of combat. Garth states softly before turning to the new vampire coming into the bar.

His nostrils flare as his own Beast howls a challenge at this newcomer. Garth wonders how it feels to suddenly be surrounded by a roomful of unfamiliar Beasts, particularly given that the barkeep is likely to be in possession of the strongest Beast in the room. Glancing away from the new vampire, the Gangrel moves to check on the progress of the computer he brought in, although he moves it so that he turns the computer around to him while he keeps his front facing the door.

Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread