Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Jack decides that the he had stuck out like a sore thumb in the middle of the clean bookshop long enough and takes his leave. Taking his half finished coffee that had gotten cold at this point with him. Cause there was no way in hell he was going to let that money go to waste.

Jack exists the scene
    Jack Storm Health: 8 Will:5

Kite took his time reading through the paper and drinking his coffee, and it was a good long time before he realized that there were no sounds of ongoing conversation nearby. Suddenly curious, Kite walked up to the barista counter to refill his coffee, and used the opportunity to look around to see who else was still in the café.

“Am I the only one in here?” he wondered to himself in a whisper.

m
    magiuspendragon

Mr. Crowley looked over at Kite. "Seems so," he said. "I'm gonna close down early tonight. Can I get you anything for the road?"

I think most everyone has left the scene. There certainly hasn't been any activity. If you're still here, feel free to write yourself out. I'm going to close the thread in 1 week.

“He speaks!” Kite softly exclaimed in mild surprise. “I think that’s the first time you’ve spoken to me since I’ve arrived here” he added with a grin.

After a few uncomfortable seconds of predictable silence pass, Kite finally responded to the question. “I think I’ll take that last blueberry scone” he said, as he pointed behind the glass counter. After accepting the bagged pastry, Kite started towards the exit. “Oh well... maybe next time” he muttered to himself. “I’ll have to react more quickly if I'm going to speak with the Ladders…”

Without another word, nibbling on a broken-off piece of his scone, Kite left the cafe and headed home.

Kite exits the scene

Page 15 of 15 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15
Closed Thread