Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist dropped her head low in response to the curtesy and bow. Straightening she watched the two of them move away before turning to Asa.

Her eyes sparkled and she flashed a smile reminiscent of their interactions from a time before they were house mates and more, when the wrong person catching such an exchange would not go well.

"I have entertained with the sword already and I don't wish to bore the Prince with repetitive shows, so what entertainment would next most please his Grace?"

"Oh, I must protest,"
    Asa answered, his smile matching Twist 's as he slipped into their old innuendo.

"No matter how many times you entertain with the sword, I'll never found it boring or repetitive."

There was a slight twitch at the corner of his mouth as he struggled to keep a straight face, thinking of the things they had said.

And done.

He held a hand out.

"Dance with me?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist laughed, her eye crinkling at the corners, the sound of her mirth carrying out amongst the court till it was lost under the sound of other talk.

"I am glad to hear that. I take pride in my skills and would be most upset if I had shown to be no better than a street corner performer."

Placing her hand in her she stepped closer to him, to within dancing distance. "Though to that question I will gladly give the repetitive answer."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa stepped in close and swayed his hips, setting his hand on Twist 's to move hers in time to the beginning of a merengue.

"I doubt you've ever been compared to such, in any way,"
    he answered seriously.

As they moved, he turned Twist to where she could see Ariana and Ciara behind him and arched an eyebrow.

"Do you see what I see?"

In case she didn't, or to tell her something entirely different, he mouthed the word "Ciara".
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist followed Asa's lead, her body falling into synch with his, turning easily to look at what he had pointed out. When she turned back her eyes were dark, her face carefully controlled to hide whatever it was she was truly thinking. Not from Asa, she had no desire to hide such from him, but from anyone else who may have been watching the Prince and his consort dance.

"A rising strength in the city," she says. "One who grows most quickly."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa nodded slowly. They'd spoken privately on the topic, there wasn't any need to do so publicly.

Sacramento continued to surprise him. The volatility, the changes. New York had been settled... stale. A neonate almost always followed in their Sire's bite marks. Here: change. Displaced Kindred, or those seeking opportunity. If not for what Bethem had taken, Asa might have considered the Ancient's rampage a good thing.

He lifted an arm over and across Twist's shoulder, turning her away from him as he crossed his other arm around her and pulled her close as they continued to dance.

"No matter how often we dance, I can't ever seem to get enough, you know. You are
    eccitante," he said with laughter in his voice. "Still, as much as I'd like, I can't always monopolize you, and I've seen more than one look in our direction. Say 'Hello' to Miss Maskelyne for me."

Asa uncrossed his arms, spinning Twist back around to face him as he slowed them to a stop.

eccitante

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist spun, coming back to face Asa with a happy smile on her face. Her earlier dark eyes were gone, an easier look filled them now. Something more appropriate for speaking with others who didn't know her.

"I dread the day you get enough,"
    she replied simply and honestly, looking up into his face.

Nodding she stepped back a pace and did an abridged version of her bow-curtsy. As she straightened she flashed a Daeva grin, "Gladly."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa gave a nod and a smile, touching the cluster of roses on his lapel with one hand and raising hers with the other to kiss before letting the Daeva go.

Closed Thread