Ended
Watch
31 - 37
DISPLAYED
You Bought a What?

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    B
    Beej

The Beast shrugs. "Do dillegence. You've been around for a while. I figure you might know or know someone who know which rocks to turn over.". Otto had no intention for Maggie to end back in a foster home after every he and Stripes went through. "I like getting my ducks in a row whenever possible."

L

Rick just shrugs. "It's not like I've really known any of us to actually need any influence there." It could help if any Changeling parents had any eccentricities they needed to sweep under the rug, he guessed. But there was just the tiny issue of it being all but unheard of for a Changeling to be able to have a kid of their own. And he could count on one hand the number he'd met that had kids before their durance. Come to think of it, he wasn't even sure he'd need more than one finger for that.

B
    Beej

Otto rubs his furry jaw. He supposed he put the girl in the boarding house for the interrum and then work on Rick and Terri to take the girl in. Kids just needed a real family. The more loving people in Mag's life, the better she'd turn out. And given she could read people's brains, she'd need all the help she could get. "Well...alright. Kids," Otto turns to Stripes and Maggie. "I guess we're off again."

"Are you taking me to that lady's house now?" asks Maggie, curious as to what would come next. She seems a little excited, yet a little scared by the idea of a possible new home.

OOC

"Yup, sounds like we're ready," Stripes nods to Maggie.

Thank goodness for that. Stripes wasn't sure how long he could have held still for. Boredom was never something the tiger dealt with very well...

OOC: Ready when you guys are.

L

"Just remember...don't try to hide anything from Betony Rue."

One of these days she was actually going to carry out one of her stated or implied threats.

He hoped that he wasn't around to see it.

After the exchange of words, the pair of Beasts and Maggie return to Otto's truck and drive off.

End Scene

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread