Ended
Watch
41 - 47
DISPLAYED
(1202) Acknowledging Lucia

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    C
    Conner Greyson

"Reeve is my proper title. The City of Sacramento is a Invctus held domain. To which I am a member." Conner paused trying to decide just how much smoke this Chase Ankers was going to blow up his ass. "How long have you been in the domain Mister Ankers?" Conner's eyes shift for a moment looking to his deputies. Sidor, Dillon, Lance and Ricardo.

OOC

"As I am often reminded, Reeve Greyson," replied Chase correcting himself. "I've been attending Court in Sacramento since the Fall season. It's unfortunate we haven't been able to meet until now, but I'm sure your time is occupied with more worthwhile endeavors."

Before Chase is able to continue, however, the kindred woman, who could only be Madame Maskelyne, began her singing performance on stage. My, things are moving right along in this contest, I had best get to the stage. "Ah, I'm sorry to cut our conversation short, esteemed Reeve, but it seems I must make my way to the stage for tonight's competition. I do hope you will all enjoy it. Madam Herald, it was again a pleasure speaking with you, and you too, Mr. Giovanni." Chase makes his bow and retreats from their company towards the stage.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha follows, nodding respectfully, she excuses herself to attend to the judging. "It was a delight to meet you too! I hope we may all talk happily later, however, please do excuse me: I must witness the contest!" she smiles and, having excused herself, she nods to respectfully acknowledge the Reeve and Deputies and makes her way over to the Seneschal.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    shadenight123

Francesco was thus left with the Reeve and with the woman of strange speaking mannerism. He had bowed his head both to Mr Chase and the Herald though, as they left.
    Perfect.
    Well, perfect was an ironical statement. He was between the anvil and the hammer. Or between a stake and a cross.
    Or a police shoot out and the Valentine's massacre.
    It is an honor to meet you, Reeve Greyson. Francesco said bowing his head. Playing it easily he might have managed to keep to polite, meaningless talk as the performances went through.
    I am Francesco Giovanni, Unaligned of Clan Gangrel. and i hope to manage to keep the *am* in the sentence. I *was* would mean death.
    Mine.

C
    Conner Greyson

"Have a pleasant evening Mister Ankers." Conner states, but it could not be certain if the man actually meant it.

"So your Mister Giovanni, Yes I have heard of you..." Conner's face stays its stoic mask as he turns to the Bald Gangrel.

s
    shadenight123

A look of perplexity, mixed with surprise, and a hint of curiosity was on Francesco's face.
    Heard about him from who and why? Maybe he was referring to him helping in the investigation?
    I have yet to do anything worthy of fame, Reeve Greyson...at least, that I know of. a small smile on his lips, trying to politely joke it off.

C
    Conner Greyson

"You would be surprised what a Mekhet's ears can here." Conner gives a serious look. "Well I should tend to my duties. Have a good evening Mister Giovanni..." Conner gives a polite nod and makes his way off looking for someone in particular.

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread