Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne waited at the site. Habitually she was early ... and with a cup of coffee. Pulling her coat tighter around herself she waits cloaked in obscurity. No one will be remembering the cute red head tonight. She shifts on the bench, it was cold.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-27 22:33:40 Ariadne rolls 7 to Incognito (Gno+Mind=7) (10 Again) 4, 2, 8, 10, 2, 9, 7, 3 3 successes

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

A crazy old bum, shivering in the cold, hobbles onto the bench with its back to the pretty woman. Nope, no way he can get yelled at today. hehe. He pulls out a paper bag with a glass neck sticking out of it, and washes down the filth and bile of last night's drinking.
    "You called." He mumbles out before belching, looking away from her. The smell can only be described as ripe rat urine with a hint of rotten flesh.

[spoiler]29579 2012-02-27 23:14:52 Rose Hearst rolls 5 to Gnos+mind-Incognito (10 Again) 9, 3, 6, 4, 2 1 success
    29578 2012-02-27 23:14:31 Rose Hearst rolls 8 to Manipulation+Subterfuge + spec (disguises) (10 Again) 2, 7, 3, 10, 3, 6, 5, 8, 9 3 successes[/spoiler]
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"I...." Ariadne wiggles her nose as the full smell hits her. What did he roll in to get that?!

No...don't ask.
    She does however squirm away from the seems to be a bum.

"I really hope that is not your day job."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The bum sees the pretty lady scoot away from him, and he hangs his head. Its not his fault he's a drunk and broke and can't get with 2500 yards of just about anything.

He looks away from her as he mumbles. "Part of it, sometimes." He takes a drink from the paper bag, a little dribbles down his chin. Its terrifying, but somehow that actually leaves his stubbled chin cleaner. "So, whats the next move?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne watches the bum...Rose for a few long moment. He is good, damn good. Almost scary good.

"I was hoping to ask your opinion on that. That fire put a snuff on any easy ways of figuring out what was going on there. I figure we need a fool to look backwards and see if there is anything useful."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Damn fools, never around when you need them." Rose coughs, and then begins coughing and coughing. "Maybe get a hippie to hold a seance and ask the spirits. Or grab a bad guy and have him ask the ghost. Though, have you tried following the thoughts? Just space some mind juice. I'm selling you know, got the good stuff." He pats his pocket. "$15 and you have everything you need to follow your mind."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

A hand waves away the drug or what ever he's implying.

Several slow blinks go by as Ariadne thinks over what the bum is saying. Might as well go back and take a look around before dragging someone else in.

"Going back sounds like the plan then. Hopefully the movers didn't move too much."

She shifts in her seat, it was almost like being near Henry. Though she believes this is just a mask. "Hear anything on the street recently?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Folks saying the sky aint right anymore. Too much sun, too dry of a winter, not enough rain. Means the folks down south are going to take more. Course, thats just whats the surface. The real story is the men behind the curtain, pulling strings. They aren't moving right now, which means if we pull down the curtain, we can catch them. Last thing we want is for the puppetmasters to start pulling strings, make us all dance, control the world, and keep all the rest of us afraid. It's not my fault that getting drunk means that I piss myself." *BUUUUUUUURP* "Thats the real story, anyway. For me? I'm just looking for some change. " The bum takes out a plastic cup, filthy on the inside, and holds it out towards the pretty lady. Ariadne can tell there is some definite alcohol smells going on.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

After a brief rummage through a pocket Ariadne pulls out some change and drops it in the cup. Keeping her hand as far from it as possible, its grosss.

"Where's the curtain though? That's always the question in the plays. Sometimes its easy and its right there." She mimes pulling open a curtain.

"Though I do still have that convenient address."

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

The bum rapidly draws the cup back, hidding the precious money away in pocket.
    "The real story? The curtain is weak, they think they can pull it down, and the truth is, they can."
    He leers at her. "Just one push in the right place, and the queen holding the charade falls, and then we see behind the curtain, see all the mess, how horrible everything is. It's like my pap used to say, 'Son, now you listen close. Don't ever look behind the curtain. The curtain Guards you from seeing things you don't want to see.' Course, he was talking about banging the showgirls, but that's my pappy for you." He scratches his face, dirt smudging about. "Now? I'm not so sure I want to pull down the curtain. Pappy was wrong about a lot of things, but sometimes, you just want to let things go. Course, that means i'm now working for the man, just a puppet on strings." He shrugs. "So, you need a job done? I'm good for work."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread