Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh I certainly don't prefer to be a fly.' Another soft chuckle before his lips touch her. After the kiss, Alice unconsciously bites her bottom lip while looking in his beautiful eyes. 'Would like to go somewhere else? Somewhere more comfortable?'

Somewhere I can more easily get rid of these stupid clothes.

The Daeva herself couldn't care less where one makes love, new places demand creativity. But she does care about others, and Chase 'romantic flatterer' Ankers had not yet shown to be easy with going down the naughty 'let's do it in a security room' road. Also, a bed has its advantages.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

The importance of their investigation seemed to wane and fade with every passing moment in the Deputy's presence. The winsome and inviting expression Alice was making made him wish his heart could still beat, and soon it would once the vitae came alive in him. His resolve for maintaining a sense of refined dignity seemed to crumble as his eagerness won over. Such is the habit of men, he supposed. We are so easy to please once they begin to stroke our egos with attention. "Lead on, my dear. Show me what comforts you have available."

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh I will, follow me.' After a wink Alice quickly gathers all her stuff together and locks the room.

She activates the Blush of Life and starts to mimic somewhat heavier breathing. Well, the growing excitement helps with that part. 'I'll show you the best beds in Sacramento, Mr. Ankers.'

Without waiting, she walks to her car. Meanwhile... she sings a very recognizeable song, in a whispering tone...

'Voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?'

Directly continued at the Hotel.
    A new scene for the storyline opens in the Reverence
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread