Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Nosferatu Clan Meeting

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    c
    crazyarchon

"I am a Dragonslayer... that's about it." James says while looking around to find an empty seat. He locates one near a corner and sits down.

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama looks at James with a questioning look but decides to leave it as is for now, he would talk with the man at a later time.

"I believe that is all for us at this time, thank you all for your insights and your opinions. Now I ask, do any of you have any questions of me?"

Arnold raises a hand "I do, but I would wait until we have a bit of privacy before I discuss them with you."
    Cameron Levine - BP2 - Ventrue, Invictus

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Sabri stands and adresses O-Yama once the Reeve finishes.

"Not from myself, Priscus, I would just like to thank you for holding this meeting and look forward to what I believe to be the strong, unified front our family can provide this domain."

O-Yama
    O-Yama

NOS
    PRE

O-Yama nods at Reeve Culler, and then smiles at Sabri.

"You have offered your hotel as a place for the next meeting, I believe I will take you up on this offer. I feel that our clan poses a fierce front, this meeting was to confirm this, and symbolically, represent our last time below ground. We are no longer worms of the earth, but a people to be feared and respected! If there is nothing else, I adjourn this meeting until next we meet. Reeve, I will speak with you shortly."

O-Yama walks to the door, to wish a farewell to everyone as they make their way out of the meeting.

Arnold stands and leans down to quietly address Sabri again "So we are agreed?" he asks "Let the Movement find its own holdings for their court."

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Sabri turns to Culler and answers in three simple words.

"We are agreed."

Arnold straightens as he nods, smiling a bit "Good. Until next time, then - Madame Nidra. Goodnight." Arnold walks off to stand patiently, waiting for the Priscus to have a moment.

Sabri Nidra

NOS
    PRE

Unless anyone stops her before hand, Sabri bows to those present before leaving the horrid confines of the sewer.

Heathcliff Staley

NOS
    PRE

Heathcliff is anxious to put the sewers, and all these Beasts, behind him, yet he's curious enough about this clearly blessed Nosferatu. He hands Taylor a business card and says, "If you'd ever like to chat, above ground, please give me a call." He smiles sheepishly at...her? he still couldn't decide, then says his pleasantries to those assembled and leaves, if no one asks anything further of him.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread