O-Yama waits until all the Meeting has made its way out, before turning to Arnold, "What were these matters you wanted to discuss Reeve?"

"I wanted to ask you a few questions, regarding a couple different things. First, I was curious if you ever followed up on that tip I gave you - regarding the Kine police forces, and Heathcliff's meeting with those detectives."

"As of right now, I have not had an oppurtunity, I was planning on giving Heathcliff a call sometime after the meeting for that exact purpose."

Arnold nods "Don't let it go too long. You know how tenacious the modern police can be. My next question is regarding werewolves. You had mentioned at the meeting at the Museum recently that you have some experience with dealing with them. "He smiles, or is it a smirk? "I also remember your little outburst at the last Haunt meeting. You nearly clove poor Heathcliff in twain. Can you tell me about that?" he asks

"Yes, the Room. One moment, I was standing in the the room for our clan's assembly, with Mistress Shadow, and the next, I was in some odd, featureless room. There were two others there, a werewolf by the name of Matthew Greene, and another creature who wore the flesh of man, a Derek Noble. I believe Matthew called him a Changeling, though Derek would not confirm this. We spoke for a short time, trying to figure out the meaning behind the room, when suddenly things changed for the worse, a man appeared nude, and unconscious. Soon after, some kappa looking creature appeared at attacked us, I was mid-strike when my consciousness returned to the meeting. I believe it was some Oni-warped out of body experience."

"I also worked with this Matthew to try and track down a possible breach out in Robbins, with the aide of Knight Pia, and he was eager to help, leding the wolf's nose to the task of tracking our target, but police intervened, and we had to leave before finding him."

"You know, I met Matthew. He pulled Konstantin and I from the sewers after our Blood turned to ash during the Lost Nights. Later I would meet him. He seems an honorable type. I'd never met a werewolf before him. Be sure you make contact with him again. Tell him you are a friend of mine. He and his ilk are powerful allies and formidable enemies. I would rather have them as the former."

"I agree, he does hold honor in high regard, an too uncommon amongst many these days. It was a pleasure working beside him. We are in agreement, I plan on maintaining contact with him, and yes, it would not be good for them to serve as our enemies."

"Then we are agreed."
Arnold says, as if they'd been negotiating "You will be our Clan's envoy to the wolves, and if you don't mind I would appreciate it if you kept me up to date on anything you might learn from them. Does that sit with you?"

"As Reeve, yourself, and Prince Clarke, would be the first ones to be informed of any information I garner on that venture. Is there anything else?" O-Yama asks, casually, in no way seeming to rush the conversation.

"Actually yes. One more thing. You know that I have supported your idea for a coterie of fighting Kindred from the beginning. I still think it's an idea of great merit, and I hope to see such a taskforce grow into a powerful weapon for Sacramento's domain. However, I will have to decide against involving myself personally in the project. A Reeve must remain somewhat solitary and impersonal, you understand. That is not to say that the coterie will not have the support of my office, given the expectation that I can expect the same support in return. Do we understand each other?"

O-Yama smiles, glad to see that Arnold hold the idea in such high regard. "I understand. As said before, the coterie would be the Prince's, and through that, his servants, I will make it openly known that should a kindred come into a bind where force is needed, we would be available to assist. I have something also to ask of you, with regards to the clan, two things actually."

"Of course. Go right ahead."

"This James Wade, what do you make of him?" O-Yama asks

"Nothing, yet. I will make ashes of him if I find out he's fed in Sacramento without speaking to the Prince or Seneschal, however. A matter I, or my Deputy, will be attending to soon. As of right now all I can tell is that he seems like an ungraceful, abrasive sort. Not strange, considering our Clan. Perhaps he'll prove me wrong. Perhaps it is just the manner in which I met him that makes me think so, I mean."

"Agreed, he seemed very clipped. Dragonslayer?" O-Yama says with a small laugh. "I dont believe they exist, unless he meant the Dragons, and if so, that in itself could be problematic for the Domain. I too plan to keep an eye on the man. Though, I agree, it may have just been the circumstances of our meeting him."

"I, too, am a bit unsure as to what he refers to. Something referring to his Bloodline, I suspect. What else did you want to know?"

"The second matter I wanted your opinion, our clan has grown large in this city, I was thinking on the position of Clan Whip. Do you think it is needed? and if so, who would you think could hold the title with grace? I initally though of Milady Nidra, but there may be others qualified, so I ask you opinion."

Arnold seems to think for a moment before he speaks "Hmm. In all honesty I've found that, in the past, that the position of Whip was not an altogether necessary one to maintain, but you are correct that our numbers have grown and it may be something to consider. Madame Nidra is a fine choice, with skills that could befit the position. However, you are Priscus. It should be your decision."

"I believe I will think on it further. I believe that concludes this?"

"Yes. Have the nights been treating you well, my friend?"

"I cannot complain, the Lost Nights were harsh, but other than that setback, I have been well and yourself?"

"I am well, thank you.." Arnold nods to O-Yama "I'll be taking my leave, then, Priscus. Until next time, goodnight." He leaves the sewer junction, ducking through the narrow subterranean corridors.

"Until then, Reeve."
O-Yama says, then leaves also, taking a few moments to look at the Haven of Sunshine. "So many of us were lost..." He thinks as he walks away, and heads back to the surface.