Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne waited at the street corner she had told Rose about. Instead of coffee she has a book, the coffee would be better.

Much better.

She pulls the coat tighter around her body wishing she had worn something smarter. Or at least more layers. But no, you can't wear layers at certain events. Blah blah blah.

"Stupid people" She mutters to herself pretending to read at the bus stop.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rose shows up in a strongl starched white shirt with a thin black tie. He is wearing glasses on black wire rims, and black pants with cheap loafers. He smiles as he walks up to his boss, pushing the glasses up on his nose. "Hello, thank you for waiting for me." He smiles a polite smile, but the stiffness of his collar and his smile say that he's all business.
    There is a quiet susurration that is just on the edges of your hearing.
    The Dog Draped in Resplendent Finery of Shrieking Spirits.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne closes the book as Rose approaches and looks over his get up quickly. Damn he is good The hobo? Completely gone.

She returns the smile. "Not a problem. Always nice to have another with me for this sort of thing." And maybe a person she thinks could slip into disguise quickly and stick around.

Ariadne stands and smooths out her coat. "So I'm thinking couple who's kid was playing around the school and got hurt?" She starts walking towards the cities administrative building. "That would let us play sympathy and maybe threaten lawsuit?"

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"Honey, I know your sister is a lawyer, but really we need to not overreact here. We just need to find out who owns it so that we can send a letter. We don't need to send in the hounds." Rose's shoulder slump, and his affect approaches a man exhausted by havnig the same argument over and over again. "Someone will help us."

ooc

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

Ariadne frowns as Rose pulls her back to reality. "I guess so..." She doesn't sound convinced however. Someone was responsible for her baby being hurt! A hand reaches out for Rose's.

"I hope so dear."
    She sounds exhausted from it all. "Would you rather walk with the employees? I know I can get hot headed at times."

sorry

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

"And thats why I love you." His hand grasps hers. "But we can't go in shouting mad. We just need to find someone friendly, and if I have to I'll pull out the charm that got me you. Then we ask them to help us, and then we can send a letter, and then if all else fails; then we can bring in your sister and the force of the Law." The focus was in the distance, on the future; this little small speedbump was nothing.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Ok ok." She sounds defeated though not badly. Sister is probably busy doing whatever she does with that Lawyering.

"I'll butt in if I have too." Ariadne holds back from telling Rose everything just yet. It can wait until later.

She squeezes his hand. "Here we are." As she brings them to a stop outside the building. Hesitant to go in and make a fool of herself.

Werewolf Lawyer
    Tiny

PRE

Rose nods, "Here we are. No hesitating now." He strides forward into the building, looking friendly, if a bit in a hurry.

The administrative building is somewhat busy, with plenty of people walking around. There is a front desk with a man behind it, sitting in front of a computer. When the door chimed with Rose's and Ariadne's entrance, he looked up from his work and smiled.

"Welcome. Is there something I can help you with?" he asked in a friendly voice.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread