Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Murder your Darlings

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    R
    Ryan Deshane

Digger and Jesse arrive at Rivers park and dismount the motorcycle. "They weren't at McKinley so we'll check here." Digger says, "We should probably wait for the rest though before we head in."

Digger lights a smoke, "Cigarette?"

"...Sure. What the hell," Jesse replied, hesitating briefly before extending a hand. "I've been cutting back, but I haven't really kicked the habit yet. I mean, I hate smelling like smoke whenever I start walking on paws, and I know the smell might bite me in the ass one day, but I'm not really in a hurry to quit. For a while it was the only hobby I had, so I decided that for now I'll leave the cold turkey to sandwiches and just take it slow."

She realized that she was jabbering a bit, but she figured that that was ok since the pack was still getting to know each other. Besides, the more she talked, the less she wanted to pester Digger about what the hell the Totem was. From the little she'd gathered, this sounded like no spirit she'd ever heard of.

s
    shadenight123

The truck arrived a bit later. After all, it was a truck. When Matthew descended he stretched with a small groan of pleasure. Finally out of a cramped space.
    A scent on the air was all he needed to get on the right track.
    Here we are! he said, reaching for the chief and Jesse, that is, here he was and those who had followed him on the truck.

Dale Hunt

PRE

A few minutes later, another truck arrives at the location. Dale jumps out of the passenger seat. "Thanks again for the ride," he says to John ( Forn Clakes ) as he closes the door and heads towards the group.

"Alright, Chap is finding a place to park the truck," says the Rahu to those already gathered there. "Boss, I can start working at the shop as soon as we open. I'd hate to keep asking for rides everywhere, so I gotta make some money to afford my own bike." Dale offers a grin to the Cahalith as he finishes saying those words.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"I already bought you a bike, you just gotta build it." Digger says and looks around for Chap and Half. "Once those two show up we will head in..."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Half jumps out behind dale and walks forward.

"The builds what I am worried about." he says cheerfully.
    Tim "Half souled" Wakefield : Ithaeur Iron Master: Wisdom 2 cunning 1 : Striking looks 2 (Eyes) Presence 3 (Country boy)

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Size: 6
    Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

It took a few minutes but eventually John arrived having found somewhere to park. However, the fact another motorist had verbally abused him as he got out of the truck hadn't had improved the chaplain's choler.

Luckily he was a genteel man of God. He'd only needed to snarl once to turn the man on his heels.

Seeing the rest of the pack, John gave as good a smile as he could.

"Somedays, I really do wish to smite the herd. A valuable lesson, one feels." He then gave a laugh that was both infectious and hardedged.

R
    Ryan Deshane

"Next time I'm about to get into a bar fight I'll call you. Even Jesus enjoyed a scrap every now and then." Digger says having no idea if that's actually true or not.

Digger looks around, "Aight lets go. They're waiting." Digger says still frustrated at the pronoun usage for BtS. Digger crosses the gauntlet using the essence within to spark the opening.

John Holt
    John "Chaplain" Holt
    Ithaeur, Blood Talons

Presence 3 (Devout)
    Glory 3, Wisdom 3, Purity 2, Honour 2, Cunning 1
    Trained Observer
    Auspice Blessing (Occult)
    Status (Police) 1
    Status (Clerical Standing) 2
    Dalu

Health: 9
    Gauru

Size: 7
    Health: 11
    Urshul

Health: 8

PRE

A single eyebrow raised, quizzically.

"I'm not too sure that's quite right," John replied as he too glanced around before stepping sidewards through the gauntlet. Reaching the side of his Alpha, he did smile. <<Although, his Daddy had one hell of a temper. Just ask Noah.>>

Dale Hunt

PRE

Build it? Hmm, I guess if I'm gonna work at the shop I'm gonna have to learn to do that anyways...

As Digger makes the Jesus comment, the Rahu can't help but chuckle a bit. He allows some of his own essence to aid him in crossing the Gauntlet, joining his Alpha and Beta on the other side. "I'm no preacher, but I think Chap may be onto something," he says as he stands next to them, offering a grin to the Ithaeur.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.