Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Next stop the Hisil, mind the Gap

Page 11 of 20 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin does his best not to out pace his two packmates as they track down the Spirit that smelled like blood. He licks his chops at the thought of what happens after the hunt, well usually it was some animal Kevin's old pack had hunted and ate it raw. He didn't really see the point in preforming the Sacred Hunt rite as they don't even know the name of this Spirit.

PRE

Nieves speaks low, trying not to let her voice carry too far. For all they knew this thing was more than a mere beast. <<If either of you can point me in its direction I can draw it out towards our position while you two hit it on either side when it comes at me.>> She looks to Jeremiah for approval of the plan, other than that she's not sure where the thing is coming towards them from. She'd rather make the first move, rather than wait for it to charge at them from the fog.
    OOC

K
    Kazakin

Paging Kelreth to the thread

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah's head tilts to the side at Nieves question. <<It is ahead of us as far as I can tell?>> He looks at Kevin for input if the other Crescent has any differing opinions.

<<I don't think there are easy ways to flank it right now with out losing sight of each other.>>

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin's noses flares as he draws in deep breaths. He parts his jaws just a bit while trying to relax his face muscles. Bowing his head, he then sniffs at the ground, or what passes as ground in this world.

Sniffing about
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-24 01:38:12 Kevin Swift rolls 9 to Wits + Composure + Urshul (10 Again) 6, 3, 2, 2, 9, 3, 10, 5, 2, 2 2 successes

PRE

<<Grrr, then just use your ears>> she growled, not liking all this hesitation. If they waited too long then they wouldn't be able to surround it. She maintains her defensive stance while moving forward ahead of the others directly in front of them at her base speed where Jeremiah said the thing was. <<I am Nieves of the Sworn, who goes there?!>> she'd call out to the thing in the fog.

It has to know we're here. And if Spirits like to talk then maybe I can keep this thing yapping while the others get around it. If not then I've just given it a target to focus on.

K
    Kazakin

Kevin continues to smell the scent, ahead of him, in the fog.

Nieves' loud cry, however, brings an immediate reaction. Ahead of them, something growls.

And then feet start to pound. It's not coming towards them. It's running away.

And Nieves just gave it a head start.

Initiative continues. To pursue, it's the usual Stamina + Athletics roll, if so desired.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Kevin gives chase, his paws hitting the ground one after another and moments when all four paws are up in the air. He exhales and inhales with each stride, his focus is on the sounds of its paws hitting the ground.

Race is ON!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-24 21:57:36 Kevin Swift rolls 6 to Sta + Athletics + Urshul (10 Again) 9, 9, 10, 2, 4, 4, 7 3 successes

PRE

"Cojones" mutters Nieves under her breath as she takes off after the thing. Given the poor visibility she focuses on the sound of its feet pounding on the ground. Now this was a hunt, giving pursuit to their quarry. They needed to work in tandem to take it down.

<<Hurry, we have to head it off!>> she says redundantly to the others.
      Pursue
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-25 08:28:54 Nieves rolls 1 to account for Dalu (10 Again) 2 failure
    2012-04-25 08:27:26 Nieves rolls 4 to to run after prey [Stamina + Athletics] (10 Again) 2, 4, 3, 9 1 success
    translation

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

<<Damn it>> Jeremiah growls as the spirit starts to run. Fracking great He pushes himself off the ground to give chance. And watches Kevin immediately start to pull away.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-25 19:08:55 Jeremiah rolls 7 to Chase the blood smell (Sta4(+1dalu)+Ath2+Runspec1=7) (10 Again) 2, 4, 3, 4, 9, 3, 7 1 success

Page 11 of 20 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... Last