1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Next stop the Hisil, mind the Gap

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah gives his body a shake as he enters the basement and walks to the locus. It gets another as he lets himself relax and at the same time get his blood flowing. With a smile he waits for the others.

The smile grows into a grin not normally present on his face. "Fun time." He growls.

Kevin Swift

PRE

Once Kevin has reached the bottom of the stairs and moves out of the way, his Dalu form shimmers and the Itheaur is seen standing tall on the four paws of Urshul form. He stretches his body before putting his nose to use and sniff around the basement. He sneezes a bit, bringing his head up and shaking it a bit.

Kevin sits down and then leans in so that a back paw could scratch his head, most noticeably behind his ear of that side. As he stops, he turns the other way and does some belly grooming with his teeth. <<Just being down here is causing me to itch.>> The Itheaur whines with a yawn. He turns to stare over at Jeremiah but doesn't make a move to get up from his sitting position.

Well, I didn't roll the correct number of dice but still...
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-22 21:37:49 Kevin Swift rolls 6 to Res + Com + PU (10 Again) 5, 2, 1, 6, 9, 4 1 success

PRE

Nieves, in Dalu form, pulls her arm across her chest as she begins to stretch, mostly out of habit to psyche herself up. She cracks her neck to both sides and finally rests her hands on her hips. It was the first time in a while since she'd been so close to a locus. The air had a different scent...not entirely pleasant, but that was likely the building itself.

She wore her discomfort openly on her face. "Ya know, Alfa, I'm not as familiar with the Shadow Realm as much as I'd like, so I'm probably going to follow your lead...if that's alright," trying and failing to sound nonchalant about her concerns.

L
    Lykas

Lucas follows the other.
    For two months he has seen no Nahdar and was looking forward to this. Least as long as he was not even in Hisil.

After he reached the bottom, he sits down and waits for the rest.
    He is nibbling in the fur. "Well, well, fleas? Impossible." He shakes his fur. At the time of year it is nice that the fur is dense, but it horrifies him now, when summer comes.

The grin on the face of his Alpha makes him a little nervous.

"Do you know, what kind of spirit we will hunt ?" he asks the veterans of his pack.

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

There's a nod as Kevin points out how odd it was here. "It was weird when I first came down here."

Jeremiah smiles as Nieves asks. "Of course." He looks at the others. "Let us take this in a controlled manner for now. First time out, let us not do something stupid." He speaks calmly and without reproach.

Jeremiah shrugs and looks at Kevin. "Had any luck with different types of spirits for the hunt?"

PRE

Nieves cocked her head to the side as if chewing on a thought before asking the Alpha in First Tongue, "<<And what would be a good example of something stupid not to do?>>" While her imagination wasn't lacking she had the feeling that she'd end up being the one to do something stupid.

L
    Lykas

"Good question." Lucas thinks.
    "Is there something that we still have to observe? Some of a place where we should stay away, if we became separated?"
    He knows that he is just overcautious, but lost in the Hisil of a city , he has no interest. especially in an unfamiliar city.

Kevin Swift

PRE

<<Hm, are you inquiring if I've already located a Spirit to serve as prey for tonight's hunt? Then, no, I haven't really done much scouting and spying on the other side. It's rather... barren.>> Kevin states after thinking it over while the other two ask Jeremiah something. <<I can't recall interacting with a Spirit since I arrived here in this city.>> The usually blond Itheaur adds with a yawn.

<<Why don't we just look around and if something runs, we chase it? It's not like we have to catch our prey, just give chase.>> Kevin tosses out. <<Besides, this will give these two a chance to experience the Shadow and for me to get familiarized with it as well.>>

Jeremiah Daniels
    Jeremiah Daniels

PRE

Jeremiah steps closer to the locus and lets his animal side out. His frame growing and bulking up.

"Hmm it is hard to explain I guess. There are rules in the spirit realm that are not like ours." He frowns at himself. Damn it

After a moment he nods in agreement with Kevin. "That sounds like a good plan."

"So this will be weird at first. Well for a while possibly. Ready?"

PRE

Nieves stepped forward after their Alpha, and the ripples of energy from the locus felt nearly tangible. She was sure she'd never get used to the feeling, from the first time she had been near one. She growled despite herself, just a low rumble in her throat.

"<<Ready.>>"

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last