Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(1202) Cassandra and Hannibal

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Martha Villiers

PRE

Lady Cassandra Dawes

Cassandra smiled. Her whole evening was now almost complete. He had seen her. He did recognize her from the film. "Thank you!" she added, clearly please. "I think that contest is about to begin, we'd best take our places out of the way." a nod to the dancefloor. "I enjoyed the dance...thank you. Hmm...I guess, we should see about introducing you to the Seneschal soon...maybe see about getting you Acknowledged. Does that sound like a good plan?" she asks in an obviously good mood. Looking about the Court, she turned to ask Hannibal, "Hey, apart from the new Seneschal, is there anyone else you'd want me to introduce you to?"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

t
    thejuan

"I cannot think of anyone in particular that I would like to be introduced to.I would appreciate you introducing me to the Seneschal though." Hannibal does one last bow to the lady.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Lady Cassandra Dawes

"It would be my pleasure." she coos. Taking Hannibal by the arm and making a subtle investigative play of her hands over Hannibal's impressive muscles as she does so, she leads him over towards the new Seneschal...

[OOC: back to the main thread I think, to see of we can catch Ariana! ]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread