Ended
Watch
11 - 19
DISPLAYED
(1202) Drake, Raphael, Roxie

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    A
    AethrDav

"In that case Regent...!" Drake called after the Gangrel. He knew he might r takin a gamble, but he also understood the rules of Elysium, and that he wouldn't face any reprisals too severe, at least not tonight, if he overreached his position.
    If she wanted spine, Drake could pony up, at the very least to try and strike her interest. "You wanna talk business? Can we talk about Feeding rights?"

L
    Lykas

"I think she means me."
    he says to Drake.
    "I'm not used to this stuff." he says quiet.
    "This free will ... it probably needs a long time"
    "You are a Daeva? Not much seen before.
    I think?"
    Raphael clenches his fists so strong that a crack is heard.
    "Would you mind if we talk there?" he points to a plant decoration that something is off.

A
    AethrDav

A frustrated sound erupted from the Daeva, and he had to reign himself in. Putting on a composed face, he turned back to the Gangrel whom he'd just met.

"I'm sorry, what was it that you asked?? I had been hoping to get the Regent's attention again...." And I am pissed off that she just walked away he thought to himself.

"Sure, we could talk over there, no problem."

L
    Lykas

As Raphael arrive at the plant, he seems to calm down.
    No muscle tension and no heavy breathing.
    "At least something natural." he says in a hushed voice.
    "You have been a week in the city? Where are you from? "

A
    AethrDav

"I'm new in Sacramento, but I'm from just a little ways out. Davis. I was in college there before...well, before I fell in with a different crowd. And I ended up here." He ended with a smile, and hoped Raphael didn't ask for too many details. He had let the Herald know, because he didn't want anything to jeopardize his place in this Domain, but there were plenty who did not look well upon childer that ran from their Sires.

"How about you, where are you from?" The poor guy seemed almost ready to hug the potted plant, and it did make Drake curious.

L
    Lykas

"I'm from Santa Monica." "Santa Monica ... I think that was the city ..."He thinks for a moment.
    "I have only been a few days here."

"What surprises me, is that I have received an invitation for this event before I ever met anyone."

The hand of Raphael is on the plant. For a short moment it seemed as if the blades by hand to snaking.
    "damn ... force of habit .. I hope no one has seen ..."

"Are you a member of Covenant? ... You have not answered my question if you do not want ..."
    A curious glance is located on Drake

A
    AethrDav

This was a curious vampire....Drake could tell by his Beast's reaction that the man's Blood held greater potency than his own, but he seemed so....passive. Very confusing from a Gangrel.

"I am talking with the Ordo Dracul, but am still trying to get a meeting with the Kindred in charge. I have a meeting set with the Priscus of my Clan, but I don't believe she's a Dragon....though I imagine I'll get to meet one to discuss this issue we're going to deal with."

"And you? Have you successfully made contact with the Circle here?"

L
    Lykas

"No, not yet"
    Raphael looks closely Drake.
    "Didn't I tell i have not meet anybody?"
    He scratches his head.
    "But I'll try it in a very short time."
    "What do you think would be clever, to introduce first in your clan, or your covenant?"
    It is not clear whether the Raphael was asking Drake , or perhaps to the plant.

"Can you tell me the reason of this celebration?"

A
    AethrDav

His fellow neonate's questions seemed to be all over the board, and there seemed to be some strange fluctuation in his speech that were strange.

"Sorry, you may have, but I was focusing kind of closely on the Regent. I've been hoping for an opportunity to speak to a few of them here tonight to discuss Feeding rights in their Tenurial Domains." Feeding rights were power, and simply having them would give him a better position in terms of getting his studies with the Ordo Dracul under way.

"As far as Clan vs Covenant, it probably matters who you're talking to, how they feel, and what you want. Me, when I approach someone who appreciates intellect I'll probably talk about the Ordo, and my goals there. Someone who cares more about lineage, or perhaps society, I might speak first about being a Daeva and try and ply any social graces I may have. Play to the situation at hand."

Being a Gangrel, I suppose he'd have to focus on physical or intimidating factors...
    The thought wasn't dismissive, simply an internal observation. Drake was curious about the Circle of the Crone, he hadn't had any interaction with them before, but their capacity in the occult arena did pique his interest.

"Did you have much experience as an Acolyte before coming to Sacramento? I do have to admit that the little I know of their....er, your practices are truly fascinating."

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread