(1202) Drake, Raphael, Roxie

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Striking Looks •• (Bitchin' legs)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Ah, not that out of touch after all. For Roxie, making nice with the locals was a stretch. But it was Court and a time to get to know new people.

If they’d stick around at all, this would be more worth my time.
    “I don’t know what get up you’re wearing, but do you suppose you could take your helmet off for a minute Drake?” The Pink Lady may have inclinded that she may have wanted to know what his costume was. So I can put a face with a name if I have to find someone to reign you in. Her Savage eyes studied the new Daeva, who apparently sang nursery rhymes out of the blue.

Peering over her family member she remarked. “Roxie Hart, Gangrel, Regent of South Sac. Tonight, I'm Rizzo.” The leggy Savage said in a quick tone. "Interesting costume choice, Raphael."

“So….” She looked at both of the men. ( Lykas and AethrDav ) “Have either of you been acknowledged, met your Priscus, Whip or Covanent leaders?” She paused a moment. “I should say, are either of you in any covenants?” Placing a hand on her hip and cracking her gum some more, she peered over the sunglasses again. Cutting straight to the point was generally the Regent's style, or it could be she was playing up the Rizzo thing.
    BP ••• | SL2 (Bitchin Legs) | Pres ••• (Impatient)

L
    Lykas

"The costume was a last resort."
    "It is the costume of Maximus Decimus Meridius be from Gladiator.
    I've invited the day before yesterday and it was only given a little time to find something suitable."

He moves the Armor rightly a little, so that it looks fitting again.
    "sadly however, a number too small"

The song which he recites in his head seems to help. It is almost as if the beast is sleeping in him.

"It is an honor to meet you"
    he makes a new bow.

"So far I have not met anyone.
    I am a member of the Circle of the Crone in another city. I do not know if it makes me here automatically a member too. "

A
    AethrDav

"Of course, Regent," Drake responded, pulling his head piece off. "I have met with Herald Villiers, and she has granted me Acknowledgement, and discussed my responsibilities within the Domain." As well as setting me on a task that may grant me some extended feeding rights, he thought, considering this issue with Valdemar. "I am planning on meeting with my Priscus soon, regarding a specific issue, but will introduce myself to her. I hope, in the next few nights to be able to petition a covenant for consideration." It was convenient that Harpy Donovan was also the contact for this investigation of the archeologist, and he hoped that Grand Wyrm Heinz was willing to accept his petition.

"And this costume...its from an independent film called Repo. It was a musical, operatic, about someone who reclaims engineered organs that people haven't made their payments on." He was aware of the mainstream box office film of the same name and similar storyline, but was incredibly disappointed in the adaptation.

"It is wonderful to get to meet you. I hope to meet as many Regents tonight as I can. I understand that feeding rights are prime, but I would like to begin working towards a position to request such a boon."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

She shrugged quickly. “I don’t see why not Raphael. I'm not involved in that covenant so I wouldn’t know. But, you can talk to David Silver, the Heirophant. You’ll also need to talk to the Herald” Roxie pointed to a very petite women dressed in a very snug black short dress by several other people. One had just danced with a sword. “ And Priscus, Dillon Connery.” She pointed to him talking to a blonde woman.

Roxie hated musicals. The only reason she had this costume was it was one of the few left at a late night costume shop, which still hadn’t replenished from Halloween. “You know, I hate musicals, but repossessing stuff people failed to make payments on sounds like my type of movie.” Her words flew out of her mouth quickly. "The Deava Priscus is over there dancing with a sword in front of the Herald, Harpy, Reeve and Prince." Roxie nodded to the direction of the Tron looking Succubi. She peered over her sunglasses again, looking for some sort of expression from the powerful Daeva's dance. "By the way, she's the Archon." Which was in a don't fuck up around here sort of tone.

L
    Lykas

"The Hierophant, the Herald and Priscus.... and the Prince of course." Raphael looks the persons mentioned to remember them.
    "May I speak to them free or do I need an audience?" His voice sounds very insecure and submissive.
    "Please tell me I need an audience, here in the crowd I'll go mad.
    Stay damn quiet again .... "
    he bares his teeth and is breathing vigorous again for calming.

"I hate crowds," he says almost to himself

A
    AethrDav

"It was a good movie. Musical, yes, but dark and gory. The male supporting role reclaimed organs....as in cut them out of the debtors. Very colorful..." While he does wish to make his mark in this Domain, he certainly couldn't justify requesting a meeting with the Prince. Not yet at least, since he'd already been Acknowledged. There'd be time enough for that, but he noted the Reeve and Priscus. Harpy Donovan was a Regent as well, and if he could impress her and Roxie Hart, he'd have feeding rights to all of south-south-east Sacramento.

"I cannot imagine anyone doing something that might put them beneath the gaze of the Judex...at least not if they knew anything about what she could do." He said it aloud, though inside he did remember from his time with his own Sire that Kindred could become...self-centered and rather pompous about their own capabilities.

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

“Yeah, they’ll have you go over the Laws of the Domain.” She said as she nodded her head their direction. “But, I wouldn’t approach the Prince unless you’re welcomed first.” Damn, I shouldn’t have said anything, would have made court interesting. “So you might want to wait till the Herald is free.”

“Gore is colorful. Interesting.” She said wondering if Drake had a strange fetish for something. “Reminds me of some people around here.” Roxie’s gaze looked over the crowd but to no one in particular.

“Well, there have been stories of what happens if you lip off to her.” The brow of the long legged Gangrel raised a moment and then quirked at Raphael’s mention. “Well, crowds are sometimes necessary. Mostly if you want to stay a member of the Domain.” Cause I wouldn’t fucking be here if that wasn’t the case.

L
    Lykas

"May I ask some questions?" He looks at Roxie. He tries to look her into the eyes.
    After he has done it a couple seconds to reciprocate her view, he gathers the courage to ask his question. "What is this celebration for and why this "MOVIE" theme? Is there a special reason?"
    His voice still sounds strong and determinant, otherwise it was for a few moments ago.
    He lowers his head again. "Excuse me. I'm not accustomed to such situations." is quiet to hear from him, in typical servile tone.

"Would you make me acquainted with the most important people, Mrs. Hart?"
    he asks as he lifts his head again.

A
    AethrDav

Drake looked over the other vampire, a little confused by his timidity. Gangrel, huh? Interesting... Of the Gangrel that he'd met, this would be the first that wasn't a touch feral, rather than harrowed. He was, at the very least direct in his request, though, and Drake wondered who might qualify as 'the most important people' with Ms. Hart.

"If you feel inclined, introductions would definitely be appreciated."

Presence ••• (Feisty)
    Blood Potency •••
    Domain Status •••
    Roxie Hart

PRE

Roxie rolled her eyes. She looked to Raphael then pointed to Dillon. "Go talk to Mr. Connery." The feisty Gangrel looked to Drake. "Twist is over there with the Herald." She pointed to the direction of the group gathered, again. "I'm sure you can both handle talking to them yourselves." She shook her head and again rolled her eyes.

"Grow a spine if you want to get anywhere in this place." The long legged Gangrel quickly walked off.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread