Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne stops outside of the museum and after a moment releases all of the spells she holds. Her last visit had not gone well.... Taking a breath to calm herself, she enters and heads for the main desk.

"Hi is Mr. Falley in?"

PRE

Jack descends from the stairs and sees the redheaded spook standing at the front desk. "Ariadne!" he yells, though not quite as loud as he normally would since it is a museum. He walks over to the desk and then asks, "What brings you here?" throwing a brief look at Gina.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne chuckles happily and quietly as Jack quietly yells in a museum. "Hey Jack." Not expecting the Curator to yell, especially as they are in a museum.

"I have some questions actually. Nothing sensitive. I know Museums don't show just anything to random individuals." Ariadne throws Gina a smile.

PRE

Jack raises an eyebrow briefly while he says, slowly at first, "Sure... Let's go to my office."

After a brief walk up the stairs and down a ways, they finally arrive in the room previously occupied by Dr. Primoria. The newer Curator goes around his desk and picks up a red, liter-sized water bottle and takes a quick drink before asking, "What'd you wanna talk about?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"There's a.. uh.. problem I'd like to look into. But I believe that I need access to a very powerful hallow or a demesne." Ariadne glances around the room, wondering what changed Jack had made since he became the new Curator.

"I'm wondering if you or your people know of any place like that, that the Pentacle controls. Don't worry about offending me if its sensitive and you can't share."

Closed Thread