Ended
Watch
91 - 96
DISPLAYED
Transitions and Preparations

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias smiled at the new arrivals, introducing himself each time. At least I'm not the only one who decided to show up for the last five minutes.

"When would you like the submissions?" he asked Mrs. Rosemary. "And as for music," he shrugged. "I can provide some, though I'd like to mingle as well. Do we have many other musicians in the Freehold?"

Mrs. Rosemary glances at Juno and Otto's return, offering both of them a quick smile before turning her attention back to Tobias. "I think we agreed upon having everything ready to be judged at the Revel," she says to the Manikin. "If you would like to perform, you are more than welcome to Tobias. However, you should mingle and not worry about the music unless it is your desire to perform for the rest."

The Ogress takes a quick pause before adding, "as far as other musicians go, well Rook is a wonderful pianist, who happens to be employed at the Four Seasons," she says in a gentle tone. "I'm sure there may be a few others who are skilled musicians." Mrs. Rosemary offers a bright smile to everyone gathered there, excited by how much Spring seems to be growing and the potential each one of the shows.

N
    Noel

Peter looks around the crowd and raises his hand. I'm a fair musician if anyone would like the accompaniment of Fiddle, Flute, or Guitar. I can play others as well if they can be provided. I love to play, sing, and dance as I was hoping to take a position as a court Minstrel I have no problem with providing these services. I guess that can be my contribution to my fellow court members at the revel while they share joy and desire with the other courts.

He smiles happily looking to see if anyone looks interested. He continues to lay out cookies and a cake on any space near the food that has enough room for them.

Mary Lee
    Mary Lee

PRE

"I can help with the music. I play a mean tambourine." She smiles, hoping not to get shot down in her bid for usefulness. "I imagine I'll be most helpful with an assist."

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias grinned. "That sounds great," he said looking at the two who offered their help. He fished around in his things and came up with some paper. After writing his number on several slips, he handed one to Mary and one to Peter. "Contact me and we'll square away music."

"I think that's everything then?"

If there's nothing else, Tobias leaves the scene

"That is wonderful! If you all wish to perform during the Revel, feel free to do so," says Mrs. Rosemary in her motherly tone. "Don't feel obliged though, just follow your heart's desire. If that desire is to grace us all with your musical talents, then so be it." The Ogress then turns to the rest of the gathering at large with a gentle smile. "Well, it sounds like we've got a lot of things to do in order to prepare for the festival, so let's call it a day," she says before she starts to gather her chaffing dishes and other utensils.

"Please, feel free to take any leftovers with you."

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread