Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
And now, for something completely different

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    L
    LoneRanger

OOC=This social plot is a the Moros Meeting at Granite Park, but please, feel free to come and enjoy.
    @Vessagon, @Miach, Jag , linkrulesx10 , Jmiland1 , Dark Passenger , ArchonAres , Cl4re

the house is a relatively new building project in the area, built mainly for hired people for the nearby business centres. It mainly consists of two storey houses and some apartment block - all in all it has a generally very drab area.

Mr. Rossi is downstairs in one of the two storey finishing to fix some details in the main living room. The room is rather large, it can host a large banquet; it is made of wood, and it has a relevant amount of furniture. Perhaps this place hasn't such high quality stuff, but c'est la vie(ooc = Such is life )...
    Opposite the entrance in the room, there are three sofas around a small table with a small table and a large TV set; at the left side there is a large bookcase, with several books. They are non arcane in nature, and they are vaguely ordered by argument... Where the bookcase ends, there is a door, to the kitchen. A large table is placed near the wall opposite the book filled closet. It is filled with beer bottles, two or three bottles od Campari and Martini and several snacks.

Salami, ham and various sausages, sliced in several plates. Appropriate kind of cheeses, grana, cacio, small mozzarellas, camembert. Some pickled onions, olives, mushrooms and other assorted munchies, such as french fries and chips are in the table. sliced bread is served on plates.
    Near the big table there are some small tables with two or three chairs. People can sit there and have a chat, picking their stuff.

In the wall opposite the Tv there is a small table with one chair and it is near a door which leads to a small entrance corridor.
    Mr. Rossi watches his clock, it is fifteen to seven. Time to relax. He takes a sit in the desk near the entrace and takes a book:
    Murder in the Cathedral by T. S. Elliot. Light stuff, to pass some time...

The main door is open. It is written on a paper: Say friend and enter

PRE

Joshua walked up the street, looking for the house, a package cradled in his hands. Pressed for time and pressed for money, he'd thought long and hard about something he could bring to the gathering but hadn't been able to think of anything. Thank God this city had a mall with a kitchen store desperate to make a recommendation and take his cash.

Spotting the house number Rossi mentioned, Joshua strides up the walk, shifts the package to one hand, and knocks with the other.

L
    LoneRanger

Mr. Rossi closes his book, putting it on the table.
    Standing up, he goes to the entrance and opens the door. Seeing the Councillor, he smiles at him. After the councillor enters, he leaves the door open.
    Mr. Morris. Such a pleasant surprise! Please, come in, and let's share some drink. The rest should be arriving more or less soon. It is about time.

He leads him to the main room where he offers him a drink. A distant clock in kitchen signals it is 7 pm.
    Beer, Campari, Martini? Please, help yourself with the appetizers. Take a seat wherever you want.

Mr. Rossi insures his host is confortable, and after everything is fine he asks him, standing afoot
    I know you are busy, but I'm going to prepare a quick dinner for whoever will come and bring the wine, later. In the meanwhile I hope you enjoy;
    there are books, drinks, please, consider this house as yours.

Toren is next in line as he reaches the house, a tin plate of homemade sugar cookies held in hand as he observes the message upon the door. Smiling in amusement he knocks and enters the homestead, bellowing a quoted response from the book it referenced, "Mellon! Well...actually I don't have any melons, but I do have these cookies." He says offering the tin to Rossi as he comes to the door to greet his fellow Mystagogue.

Beneath the tin is the book that Rossi had allowed Toren to borrow during their informal coffee social. "It was quite the read, such an insightful touch on the rural Italian villa!" he says with a grin both honest and energetic.

He waves to Joshua, "Evenin' Councilor. Everything on the up and up?"

PRE

"Oh, um, thank you," Joshua says, entering and looking around the house. He finds an available table and puts the box down, patting the hastily-wrapped exterior. The thin, tissue-paper wrapping cannot conceal the fondue set inside, and the small packages of fruits on top. "I brought something. I wasn't sure what to bring but when I told the lady at the mall it was a wine party, she said that this would be... um." He shuts up, aware that he's already begun to babble. "Anyhow, uh. Thanks for inviting me."

He takes his coat off and drapes it over the back of a chair, claiming it for the evening. "I think I'll wait to drink," he tells his host, and instead makes his way to scan the titles on the bookcase. When Toren enters, Joshua nods to him. "Evening, Toren."

All they needed now was for Tamwood to show up, and he'd be watching the three happiest Moroi he'd ever met.

Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Mike Tamwood
    Steve Black

This is a ghost, but his appearance is rather strong.
    Closer inspection would reveal several bruises and a closed wound on the back of his head.

Corpus: 8 - WP: 7 - Max Essence: 10

PRE

Mike arrives just after the other two, and sees them walking inside. He hurries over with a smile. 'Good evening!' he says loudly to the others further down the house. Then he sees the note, Say friend and enter? He seems confused for a moment.

What's that strange message? It doesn't even rhyme nicely. A shrug, everyone has his strange habits. Besides, nowadays everything could also be a Canadian thing. But that prejudice needs further investigation, because relying his opinion on the only couple of Canadians he's ever met wouldn't be fair. Or smart.

Glad I never claimed to be smart.

As he makes his way inside he nods in a greeting to everyone, then looks around. 'Nice place you have, Mr. Rossi. This should be a joyful evening! Oh and... ' he hands one of those recognizable wine bags over to Rossi, 'this one is for you to show my appreciation for your invitation.'
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow ●, SL ●● (Trained Body), Presence ●●● (Feminine Elegance), Consilium Status ●●
    Played by Dark Passenger

L
    LoneRanger

He looks at Mr. Morris with a sincere smile and a relaxed attitude. He shows his open palm, as in no problems.

Do as it pleases you, good sir. If I may, I appreciated your balance today at the afternoon meeting.

He then goes to the door. When the first guest comes in, he greets Toren him with a cheerful thumb up, and smiles at his joke:
    Toren! Hey man, how do you do!!! Great, cookies will do... Are they with milk? Please, enter, be seated, there are some snacks and some drink, while we wait for the others.
    He takes the can from Toren and he tells him:if you want, you can take the book, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

He goes inside the house, showing the newcomer the main room.

so this is the main room, feel free to take a seat or take a beer, or have a book. Consider this house as yours. I leave you to Mr. Morris. Got to see for new arrivals.

The tall Italian moves back to the entrance house where he greets fraternally Mike Tamwood.

Mr. Tamwood!!! Nice to see you! Please enter and enjoy And again!!! congratulation for your new position as an Arrow.
    After picking his present, he nods to him with a smile in his face and brings in the newly appointed Arrow to the others.
      straight face
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-16 11:25:12 faccia di bronzo= straight face rolls 6 to mantaining a bland face at Tamwood joyfyl evening comment. (10 Again) 7, 10, 1, 8, 7, 1, 6 2 successes
    He sits at the table near the entrance, after putting away the book in a rather random fashion in the novel section.
    Have a seat, the others should be coming. It was a nice evening today, isn't it? Slighlty different from the Consilium

list of book

"Ah! Thanks, I believe I shall hold onto it then, very kind of you, I'll take good care of it," replies Toren to Mr. Rossi. "No milk, though, not enough hands to carry," he jokes and heads into the main room along with the Councilor. The Mystagogue sits and begins picking at the snacks with a healthy appetite. Wiping his hand off on a napkin he looks about the room. It reminded him of the interior of a California bungalow though the room size was somewhat larger than average.

He smiles to Joshua's back as the Councilor explores the shelve's selections. "Anything of interest? Our host seems to have a variety of curiosities about him, I can only guess what he'd have on hand to read."

PRE

"An... eclectic selection," Joshua says. Not that this was a bad thing; most of the books piqued his own interests. These movies, though...

The Councilor considers something; he then straightens up and places one long finger on the spine of a copy of Flamel's The Summary of Philosophy. "Quite a few texts on alchemy," he says off-handedly, turning towards the other Moroi. "So. Everyone have a good day?"

L
    LoneRanger

mr. Rossi calmly stands up, nods to the observation of Toren. Any house he visited, had a more or less developed bookshelves section.

With a calm smile of appreciation:
    /[yes,lot of reading.]

He goes to see what book the councillor looked at in the bookshelf and
    oO(Flamel! Damn good choiche!)

He picks it out from the library and hands it over the councillor. With a satsified voice:
    /[It was a briliant day. In case you like, this is at your disposal; would you all like to have some drink?]
    He smiles at Toren who is enjoying the food.

list of beer.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.