Watch
21 - 29
DISPLAYED
(Insurgents) Epilogue of Ethical Decisions

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Aaron van Valen
    Aaron van Valen

Dragon Lord

Anything else to do? We need to call the Prince and that's all I think?
    Not a native speaker - always aiming to improve

S
    Steven

Its up to you all, these Epilogue scenes are the closing to the Insurgents thread. Basically tieing up loose ends. If you want to leave this guys torpered body sitting in the motel room its up to you...

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Once the group is inside a random room with the torpid Kindred, Alice turns to Martha. 'Are you calling his Majesty, or shall I?' The Deputy looks at the 'soon to be ashed' piece of flesh.

'Apologize my apathy, but if he's going down anyway we've wasted enough time on this already.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha nods."There is nothing certain about it. He may yet be saved. I shall make the telephone contact, miss...if you and Mr McLean can find somewhere safe to store him..." she nods to the their cargo, "then that is the best we can do for now...however, if you wish also to conduct a roll-call of whom has survived the evening's activity, then that would also be profitable." a gentle smile. Martha nods as she gets her telephone from her blazer pocket and begins to compose a text to the Prince.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Of course, Herald Villiers, you're right.' Alice nods with a slight smile. Of course, because Asa is such a lovely and daring Prince. Rather a superhero than a villain.

Who cares about this piece of broken law... why exactly?

'We'll see what his Majesty's decision is, than we decide whether the poor thing needs to be stored or not. Now I'll contact the other Deputies to inquire about their situations.' Alice too takes her phone then.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

John stands a bit off to the side as the Herald and Deputy do their work. He had pulled the Man's body to a corner of the room so that he was out of the way.

John kept on looking down at the poor bastard, pretty soon he will be ash and he will never know why it had happened to him.

It almost disgusted him how easily he could see why this kindred's life might have to end. They have no idea where he came from, the only person who knew that is ash himself now. They had no way of knowing if his family will show up looking for him, or if the cops would track him down from a missing person's report.

John leans back against the wall and slides down it till he was on the same level as the staked kindred propped up next to him.

He then pulls out his lighter and stares at it shifting it and playing with it in his hands but not daring to light it.

Well...this is it John, your first, real, kill, and it's going to be another kindred who won't ever see it coming. Maybe it's for the best that he didn't know, that way he can go see what ever comes after this with a clear consciousness. Unlike me.

John silently waits for the order to come in. The executioner was ready, he just needed the word.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Martha Villiers

PRE

Carefully Martha sends the following text to Asa to update the Prince on the latest against the Insurgents and to check he is safe:

Sir, I hope all is well and that you are safe and sound. After the match is mostly complete with very little remaining of extra time, I have the honor to report success against the SF visiting side. Our squad appears to have overwhelmed the visiting SF side by our superior and swift offense and defense. Although we took a bashing in the initial stages of the first quarter, the final quarter of game appears to have being carried by our greater daring and skill. Our defense team and offense team all played their part with alertness, excellence and courage. I should note, we have a possible new recruit to our squad. I should wish to speak to you about their membership at your convenience, sir. Although he appears keen to be a recruit to the squad, his qualifications and experience aren't fully in accordance with Hoyle. For the present, he is on the subs-bench and will remain there at your discretion. Ever Faithful, M

After sending the text, Martha looks up to smile to John and Alice...sneaking a look to Alice's legs as she does so.
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha waits a few moments, then the text from the Prince appears:

Well played. Please buy the team a round of drinks on me. - AC

With a smile she chirps, "The Prince is delighted at the good news. I shall speak with him later about our new friend..." she nods to the staked Kindred.

"Well, I daresay we should begin to prepare defenses for the day ahead..."
    and she hobbles deeper into the motel, heading for an inner room to help seal them all in as protection from the Sun.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That is good to hear.' Alice nods and follows Martha inside.

She doesn't like this place at all, couldn't she drive home soon enough? You always have to calculate how much time a car accident would take.

After a look at her watch some sort of sighs. 'Indeed, let me help you.'

End scene then?

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread