1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(1202) Emma and Daniella

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"Emma was focusing so hard on the posters that she jumpped when Daniella came up to her. Darn Mask hid the beast. Emma chuckled a bit then greeted Daniella, "Bailiff Sage @ Daniella Sage it is so nice to see you. You look spectacular!"

There is a moment of her Beast demanding the blood of the smaller Kindred, one that did not last long as Daniella shoves it into its corner, putting on her best smile.
    "Thank you Miss French!" her tone friendly, "I haven't had a chance to speak with you since the Holiday Gathering, how have you been?" she takes a quick glance to see if Emma had any drink, remembering the last time she had a drink and spilled it.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Emma French

PRE

Emma gave a pleasent smile to the Bailiff. "I've been keeping busy with work." Emma pauses as she thinks about some of the events she has been at and the new street knowledge she posessess. She grins a crooked little grin for a brief moment. But decided not to mention any of them. "How have you been?" Emma gently tugged a glove back up over her elbow. The things slipped every chance they got.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Nodding, "Work tends to do that. How is the did going?" she takes a moment to glance around at the decorations, then back to Emma, "What made you decide on your costume? It is very interesting."
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

Emma French

PRE

Emma slightly nods her head acknowledging the compliment of being interesting. "The dig is going well. The students unearthed some bits of pottery and beads this week." Emma glanced around as she felt other beasts enter the room. Their energy felt like a million voices in her head. Thank goodness all she could hear was her own beast voice. And that one was being loud at the moment. Fight Fight Fight Feed Feed Feed Power we need power give me give me give me I neeeeed blood Iwaaaaant blood I Demaaaaand blood Fight kill they all want to destroy you destroy them first us against them kill. Beast was getting insistent and loud. The other beasts were almost too much. Emma shoved hard pushing beast deep inside. There would be hell to pay later but she was the one in control, not beast. Emma fought for a coherent thought and smiled pleasantly at Daniella, "I feel like this represents me and who I am." Emma answered very simply. "Is the 7 year itch symbolic to you?" She asked.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

"I'm sure the students were excited about their finds. Do they unearth items regularly?" she didn't know a whole lot about it, maybe she should see if Emma would be up for discussing it at a later date. It would be a great chance to learn something new, and perhaps see what more there was to Emma, who seemed to be more quiet then herself.

The new Beasts entering the room caused her own to stir, it paced and snarled here and there, and even threw in a few whimpers. She reminded it of its place, and smiled at Emma, "I wouldn't say symbolic, but it was a movie I always enjoyed. I love the way Marilyn and Tom had this flawless timing to their humor, they worked well together and it was apparent on the screen. I think it was Marilyns finest performance." she enjoyed it better when it first came out, seeing on a tv just did not do the movie justice. "Have you had a chance to explore the city?"

Emma French

PRE

Emma inclined her head to the left side in an almost shrug, wondering if Daniella really was interested in the dig or just being polite. Emma hated small talk and one was expected to make proper small talk at these things. At least Daniella seemed nice and didn't have her beast showing so Emma could be comfortable while talking with her. "The students are now finding things at a regular basis. It was a little slow at the beginning. One advantage of being as old as I am is I remember back to when the Chinese were housed here. I had friends who had lived in the area and wrote me about the day to day life of the city. Makes my job as a Cognitive Archaeologist much easier." Emma laughed lightly. "As far as touring the city, I haven't been out and about much. A few social gatherings, wandering the streets a bit, and some trail running but that is about it. I am hoping to become more involved with the community in general. I just haven't found my niche yet." Emma worried for a moment that she had talked too much about herself. After all she had been keeping to herself and not interacting with anyone for a few weeks now and she was getting a bit lonely.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella listens, there is interest on her face, and when Emma mentioned not getting out much, an idea came to her. A huge smile lights up her face, "I have an idea! I love learning, and I would love to hear more about the dig and what sort of history you are coming across." a sparkle to her eyes, "How about we step out one evening? I can show you around the Domain a little more, and you can fill me on the history of the artifacts you and the students are finding." her offer was genuine. Shrugging, "I figured it would benefit us both. As far as you wanting to get more involved, I think that is a wonderful idea!" it was nice to hear new Kindred wanting to get involved more.

Emma French

PRE

"Oh, that sounds like a marvelous idea. I could bring you to the dig and show you around." Emma smiled brightly. "You may want to wear hiking boots or something though, because the ground is usually muddy." Emma paused a moment. "Or I do have some clothes like coveralls at the dig. Anyway, that wold be awesome. And I would love to see more of the area." Emma forgot for a momment that she was dressed elegantly at Court. "Do you have any idea what this evening activities are?" Emma flinched slightly as she felt the presence of a few more beast walk by.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella nods and smiles, "Wonderful! I am certainly looking forward to learning and seeing the dig." when Emma mentions hiking books, Daniella does a quick inventory of her many shoes, and know she has some sneakers, perhaps those would work. And clothes, well, there are some jeans, and she figured those would be fine, of not, then she would wear what Emma had there. "Let me give you my phone number, that way we can set up a time that works for both of us." after giving Emma her cell number, she looks around, seeing some new faces that have entered Court, some causing a stir in her Beast.
    "Activities? I cannot say for certain. I have found Court has been more of a way to meet who is residing within the Domain, and make connections. Though, one never knows, and I think the activity this evening has been the joy of dressing as someone else." she adds with a wink. The friendly smile returning, "I don't want to keep you from meeting some of the other faces here, and with the influx of new faces, there are so many to meet and so little time this evening!" she wasn't rushing Emma, but wanted to make sure both of them mingled. After all, it was part of her job to meet the new faces.

Emma French

PRE

Emma quickly texted her number to Daniella. "Thank you for your time and wonderful conversation. Please, let me know when you would like to visit the dig. Usually the students aren't around at night and we could have full run of the area." Emma smiled pleasantly at Daniella and offered her hand to shake to seal the agreement to meet again soon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread