Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1202) Tracy, John, and Max

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last

Amazing, another new member of the Ordo Dracul and he even found himself to them quite swiftly. Chase wondered offhand if the new kindred were yet acknowledged. My my, the Herald must have been busy reviewing this influx of immigrants. "If we're not careful, we might be accused of conspiracy, all us Dragons gathered together as we are." Chase laughed mildly, a sharp look about his visage, wondering if such a thing were not entirely possible. "A pleasure to meet you, Mr. Redfill. I am Chase Ankers, Supplicant of the Hunger. You are most welcome. Please tell us, from where have you traveled to find yourself at the River City?"

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Damn, who would have thought that 'Movie Night' would bring out all the Dragons.

John thought to himself.

He chuckles at Chase's Joke.

"Great to meet you Mr. Redfill, I'm John Mclean, brand new member of the Ordo."

He says pleasantly.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max looks to Tracy, a little apprehension in his voice as he speak.* Yes, well... I would hate to bother the Regent with something so trivial... *Looking over to Roxy, he was happy to see she was busy with her own conversations.

He's about to speak when he picks up the soft whimper of another Beast approaching. As he catches sight of Micheal, he gives the man a nod of the head in greeting.* Good evening, Supplicant Redfill... *He was happy to see the man had made it to Court, but he might have to have a word with Michael about the best way to integrate himself into a conversation...

Turning back to Tracy, Max nods his head with a slight grin.* Indeed he is. Like the Invictus, the Order relies on a series of titles and honorifics to distinguish it's members and aid in communication. For example, even though I had not met Scribe Quince... *Max motions towards the female Dragon.* before tonight, within seconds of being introduced I could tell her experience with our Covenant's teachings, and where her interests withing those teachings were focused.

*His smile grows ever so slightly at her teasing about his own title, Max shrugging slightly.* It's a recent promotion. No pay increase, but I do get a bigger office... *He teases back, offering the female Gangrel a quick wink before turning to Chase; the thin Mekhet suddenly serious.*

You don't know how right you may be, Supplicant Ankers. While we may be at open Court, it is still the Prince's Court; and I would rather not give the impression we had forgotten that...

*Max keeps his voice low for this part, making sure his concerns did not travel outside of the group of Dragons that had built up over the past few minutes.*

Might I suggest we all meet again, in an official capacity, in perhaps a week? It will give us all a chance to become familiar with each other in a more academic setting...

*He then turns to Tracy, a slight smile returning to his lips.* And that includes you. Go, have some fun and mingle a little. I'm sure there are quite a few here tonight that want to think you for earning them a little money from all the unpleasantness with Ms Malloy...

Just remember to save a dance for me?
    *He adds with a quick wink before returning his attention to Michael.* Supplicant Redfill, would you walk with me for a few moments please?

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Michael gives the Grand Wyrm a warm, if a little unsure, smile.

"Of course, Mr. Heinz."

Perhaps I should have stayed in my corner the entire night...

Chase nods his understanding to Max with a soft smile of approval. "Very wise counsel, sir. Still, I'm glad to have enjoyed the company of you all. Please don't let our dispersal discourage you from seeking me out if you wish to speak more." The Lord bowed at the waist, his forearm folded across his midsection. It was too bad he couldn't learn more about the new members but next week would be an excellent time for that. Now was time to expand horizons and meet with other guests. Chase turned and walked back towards the crowded Court.

PRE

Tracy listens attentively to Max as he explains the titles and why they are important. "I see...I'm glad to hear they serve a bigger purpose than just being fancy titles," she says to the Mekhet. "You'll have to teach me more about them at a later date...maybe in that big office of yours?" The Gangrel lets out a little laugh and gives him a little wink.

When the conversation changes topic slightly, Tracy turns to look at the other Dragons and then the rest of the Kindred present that evening. She can't argue that Chase makes a good point; after all, Kindred are suspicious of each other by nature. She returns Max's smile when he invites her to what she can only assume will be her first official meeting with the Ordo. "Sounds good to me," she says with a certain excitement in her voice. "And don't worry, I'll definitely save a dance for you. Perhaps I'll even save two!"

Tracy gives max another wink before turning her attention to the other Kindred around her. "It was nice to meet you all. I look forward to talking some more in the near future," she says to them before turning away to join the rest of the gathering.

The Dragons are definitely an interesting bunch...better get used to it!

Tracy rejoins the main thread

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max nods to everyone as they break away, pausing to watch the display the Archon and Reeve put on. He wasn't sure if Greyson had done something to displease the Deava Priscus or if he was simply playing the part of target for the demonstration. Either way, his Priscus should be thankful for Twist's muscle control...

Turning back to his fellow Dragon, Max gives Michael an approving nod.* And that is what happens when you displease the Prince. Except, with a little more follow through... *He knew Michael was new to the city; hopefully the display proved a point to all those recently arrived to Sacramento as well.

Turning away and slowly walking, Max waits for Michael to catch up before continuing the conversation.* Tell me, how are you finding Sacramento so far?

Ermon
    Alfred Coldwell

Pre 2 (Timid), SL 2 (Honest)
    Mastigos, Apostate

Michael watches the show in fascination. It doesn't look like a public decapitation of the Reeve, but rather a display of amazing skill on the part of the Daeva Priscus.

Such grace, such elegance... Now that is something that is easier to appreciate than academic knowledge.

After others leave he follows Mr. Heinz.

"Thank you, I find it very well indeed. I am integrating and helping to the best of my ability. This city also has quite a tolerance towards new blood which always helps. This Court has been most instructive for me, I've memorized the faces of those with whom I shouldn't mess at any cost."

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

As the group disperses, John does as well.

"Anyway lovely meeting with you again Mr. Heinz, and once again congratulations on your promotion. Mr. Redfill, it was great meeting with you, I look forward to seeing you again."

and with that John slinks away letting his fellow Dragons get their introduction underway.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Maximilion "Max" Heinz

Maximilian "Max" Heinz
    Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

PRE

*Max gives a polite chuckle at Michael's words, nodding his head softly.* Sacramento has always had a very transient population. It's always struck me more as a place people came to on the way to somewhere else. Only a very small percentage of our visitors stay around long enough to set down roots. I'm hoping our recent influx of members proves to be the exception to the rule...

And yes, this certainly is a perfect time to familiarize yourself with the power structure of the Domain. I think it goes without saying anyone in that group...
    *Max nods to the Prince et al.* fits that description.

I hope you haven't run into any difficulties settling in to our city?
    *Max's primary concern with all the new Dragons was getting them settled as quickly and quietly as possible. Out of sight was out of mind, and the last thing he wanted was the Invictus to start fretting over the large influx of Dragons.*

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread