Ended
Watch
411 - 420
DISPLAYED
(1202) Eternal Winter

Page 42 of 43 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
    m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias smiled at her words. "I like it here already. It feels like a good place to make a home."

He stumbled just a bit when she leaned forward to kiss his cheek. What was that for? He recovered his step and eased back into the dance before speaking again. "My pleasure."

For a moment, he just enjoyed their dancing. "You know," he said, "You really do have a lovely laugh."

"You are flattering me," Regina responded, her tone playful. "I approve, you charming man."

She smiled at him. "And since you have pleased me so much, I'll even do something else." She leaned forward so she could whisper in his ear. "My number is XXX-XXXX. Call me."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

"You were preoccupied?" asks the Fairest with no hint of emotion in her voice. "I did announce that I would be swearing folks to the gathering at large; were you too preoccupied during that time?"
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-11 22:06:23 Clare Green rolls 6 to Resolve+Composure to resist fixation 4, 10, 9, 4, 6, 7 2 successes
    2012-03-11 22:06:04 Clare Green rolls 6 to Resolve+Composure to resist fixation 5, 5, 2, 4, 9, 3 1 success
    2012-03-11 22:04:03 Clare Green rolls 6 to Resolve+Composure to resist fixation 8, 3, 1, 7, 8, 3 2 successes

Clare takes a breath, nodding to herself, faintly. Yes, yes, this would do: she pissed him off, a bit, and he has the backbone necessary not to take her own shit. She'll take the damn dares, but she wasn't going to let them consume her.

"I had meant for you to dare me to go through with the exchange of skills. I'll take those, though; I'll complete them. I take it that we're going to arrange the deal then? Preferably sometime when heads are clearer, and it's not so late."

Dominyk Prise

PRE

He watched her calm down. “Oh, well, that too.” he said flicking a gloved in dismissal about the exchange. Before glancing quickly around the room.

And, you are quite right. It is getting late, here’s my card.” He pulled a small business card from an inside pocket on the tuxedo. With his other hand he lifted her chin ever so slightly and dipped his own head lower, his eyes fixed on hers. “Call me any time.” he whispered as he slid the card into her breast pocket.

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

The ogress flinches, her head jerking away from this fingers and looking away - it isn't until his fingers slip the card into her pocket that realizes he was even doing that. She growls. She wants to spit and hiss and hit him, but she forces herself to turn and leave instead, anger roiling off of her. She throws him the bird without looking.

Clare Green was furious. Truly, utterly, personally furious at someone right in front of her for the first time since she arrived in Sacramento.

And she couldn't hit the bastard.

Clare Leaves the scene

Dominyk Prise

PRE

He smiles inwardly at her response. There was something about her, just the way she acted and the way she returned his words. Yes, she had something that he wanted.

Any time.” he whispered to as she walked away. And he let her go, they would have other times to talk. He waited until she had completely left before stepping away from the wall, the smile now becoming an outward one.

End sidescene

m
    magiuspendragon

Tobias repeated the number to himself, silently, a few times to make it stick in his memory. He'd put it in his phone once the dance was over. Once he was sure he had the number, he leaned in and whispered his own to her. "I look forward to speaking with you again," he said with a smile.

He continued to dance with her as the music wound down, simply enjoying her company. Once it stopped, he released her and gave her a bow. "Thank you for the dance, Lady Regina. It was a pleasure meeting you."

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Clare Green was furious. Truly, utterly, personally furious at someone right in front of her for the first time since she arrived in Sacramento. Her mantle flared to heat the room around her as she walked the hell away from Dominyk and looked between the exit of the Hollow and the bar.

To leave or not leave? She wanted to see who one what, which would require sticking around, but she definitely did not want to staying in the same room as that damn flirtatious bastard, not unless she was getting something from it, like the chance to beat him up or help studying for her GED....

And Oh God. Jesus Christ. Did she actually? She did. She told him to dare her. Her anger dissipates in the face of the nausea and fear that wash over her that in her fit of anger, she just handed someone she did not like at all a way to control her. To lead her. A Leash. A green pallor seeps into her face, as the warmth of angered blood drains away.

She rushes over to the bar.
    "Water, please, fast."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Shopping? Now you're speaking my language," Terri said with a grin before fishing out a small beige business card from her purse and holding it out for Hanna to take. Upon it was written the contact details of Treetop Fashions as well as Terri's personal phone number.

"Give me a ring and we'll organize something,"
    she added, leaving the details of the Autumn Court to her husband. In all honesty, Terri had lost track.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Page 42 of 43 First ... 32 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread