Ended
Watch
401 - 410
DISPLAYED
(1202) Eternal Winter

Page 41 of 43 First ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last

Dominyk Prise

PRE

He smiled, letting soft laughter shine in his eyes. “Of what should I dare you?” he said looking down at the Ogress. Her body that close to his, burning with anger -- heat so reminiscent of summer.

What would you have me tell you, Clare.” he said dropping the honorific and turning much more casual to parry her own anger. “Would you have me lie to you? Yes, I want you succeed as a student, and I dare you to stand under every single trial I throw at you.” He breathed out sharply, his voice becoming clipped and hard, the faintness of an hard accent starting to drift into his words.

I dare you to handle my words, the way I speak and the way that I confuse you. I dare you to handle your own fear and stand up in the face of it, to face yourself. Either keep yourself under control or back down completely. Clare, do not make me angry.

"That is certainly an interesting way to pick where to go," Regina admitted, grinning in amusement as less pleasant memories were pushed to the back of her mind. "I like it." She gave a quick, joyous laugh.

When he dipped her and pulled her close, her laughter died but her smile remained. Well, now, isn't he all romantic. If I still was the way I had been before the durance, I would have lost my heart to him in an instant. "I know I'm going to enjoy having you here. I do hope you can stay for a long time."

She moved the short distance to kiss him on the cheek. "And thank you." Because so few people would have cheered me up so willingly.
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

Smudge

PRE

Smudge watched as Kim headed over towards Katrin.

"She seems nice."

Which is the Ogre's way of saying I'll give her a chance.

"So, how about we meet up at that disused warehouse? The one we drank at? Its got plenty of fire extinguishers and enough space so we shouldn't burn it down."

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri was politely listening to Hanna when she notices the Draconic flex her claws and immediately, Terri could feel her connection to Autumn flare, aiming itself at the potential threat of herself and her heartsworn.

However, when Danny let his feelings known, the Beast couldn't help but smirk. In fact, she wanted to laugh out loud but thought that would be a little bit insulting. A smirk was more delicate.

It also allowed her to focus on the harvest and just what happens when a person's body suddenly dehydrates at a rapid rate.

Just in case.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

G
    GardenOfSilver

Kim approaches the Queens table somewhat cautiously, remembering the last few encounters with Katrin. The somewhat more familiar face of the Sun Banisher was a bit more of a comfort, even if it looked to her like he’d be ready to leap over a table and gut someone pulling a wrong move anywhere nearby. “My Queen, my I have an moment?”

Salem
    Hanna Harper
    Salem

HT/WT: 6'1"/155
    Hair/Eye Color: Brown/Green
    Hanna Harper

HT/WT: 5'10"/140lbs
    Hair/Eye Color: Red/Green

The new courtier would relax almost instantly at Danny's sudden outburst, and a pur drifts from her lips as she turns back on him, this time resisting the urge to elicit further reaction, her smile all confidence and thrill, "I like this one. So jumpy. Not very good with questions though."

She stops toying with Danny for a moment as a thought strikes her, "Would you be opposed to going on a shopping trip sometime? I just haven't gotten to know the area well enough, and even getting this outfit took me hours. If, of course, the Sovereign wouldn't mind my borrowing his wife for a night or so. Oh, and who are the other Harvest Courtiers?"

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

"Of course Kim, I always have a moment for my Courtiers, yes?" says Katrin in response, gesturing for the Wizened to take a seat. "What can I do for you?"
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

"Yeah, I met her briefly at Treasured when I first met Queen Byeli," says Degnar in response so Smudge's words, watching as Kim approaches their Queen.

"That works for me," he says in regards to the warehouse. "It seems like the right kind of place to do that sort of thing anyway. Abandoned, quiet, far from prying eyes and ears..." he nods a couple of times as he lets his words trail off.

G
    GardenOfSilver

The Oracle pulls back a chair and takes a seat. “I was somewhat preoccupied for a while before your dance and would rather like to rectify my oversight at that time, I’d like to swear my freehold oath.”

Let's have fun!
    Mask

Mask: a swarthy 20 something middle easterner.

Mien: comical round monkey wars on the top of his head and a brown monkey tail.

PRE

"You too." Al-Adin stares at his glass of coke, angry with it.
    Why Otto? What would make you do that?
    Beast: Runnerswift (monkey mien) Striking Looks2: Arabian Prince,
    Spring Mantle 5: Laughter of children
    Presence 3: Effusive

Page 41 of 43 First ... 31 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 Last
Closed Thread