Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
(1202) Eternal Winter

Page 3 of 43 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last

Smudge

PRE

Swiftly moving away from the auction table where all the pretty people seemed to be converging, Smudge headed for the bar and ordered himself a Jack Daniels from Sam. Removing some tatty bills from his pocket, the Pred-Ogre paid for his drink, looking across to Rook .

"Nice mask," he said as way of a welcome. It really wasn't much but it was better than, I really don't want to be here but I need to take the oath then I'm splitting before I get too drunk and make an ass of myself.

B
    Beej

Otto walks into the ballroom wearing a blue wolf mask and a rented white suit, going for a winter color scheme. The otter pauses to take in the digs and the people who had shown up so far. Rook wasn't hard to spot at, as usual. The rest, Otto could make a few guesses, based on their mantles. It was hard to hide those. His was pretty weak, the faint smell of an ocean breeze. Not particularly tied to any one court, it was more aligned with his kith. Ignoring the auction table for the moment, the wolf masked swimmerskin makes his way over to the bar. "Dark 'N Stormy." he orders from Sam. After the bartender hands him his ginger beer and rum drink, the Beast tosses a few bucks tip on the bar and makes his way over to the auction good.

"So much interesting stuff." Otto muses, scratching his chin under his mask. The ice-skating lessons could be interesting. Considering Katrin's less than friendly reaction to his stakes at the charity event, it would probably be very chilling lessons. But, it was something he just couldn't pass on. There was something about pushing people's buttons that was so fun. You never knew what the break point was, how far to push until they might erupt and how. And the information from Katie would be interesting, rather open ended as well. He could ask any number of things. Winning that one and putting it in his back pocket or trade it would be very useful.

He wondered if anyone would take up his lot. He wasn't sure why he put up for auction. In the months since that dream he had found himself becoming erratic when it came to fae crap. He hated it but reveled in it, becoming more and more drawn to playing with it. And a loss of direction. Rubbing the tip of one of his new claws over his lower lip, Otto ponders the selection a moment longer before making his choices.

Dominyk Prise

PRE

He smiled, always happy to be appreciated for his labors. “The Blade seems rather attractive; as does the ice skating lessons and I really can’t see anything wrong with spa voucher either.” He said pleased with the light weight of her resting on him.

I might have to be careful around this one. he thought continuing through his mental checklist. She might be better than me, but she’ll be worth it in the end.

“Although I’m not sure what to bid, I don’t have much to offer.” He said turning to her white-blond hair, and gratefully inhaled her light flowerful scent. “Violets, ‘tis a good choice, Lady Orchid.”

"Well, you can bid just about anything. You can bid favors, or objects, or money," Regina replied with a shrug. She didn't have too much skill-wise she could offer, but she did have money. "I'll probably offer up my document forging skills if I truly decide to bid on anything. It's something that seems would be useful for people like us. Surely you have a skill you could offer up?"

She blushed slightly when he complimented her. She didn't really try to smell like flowers; it was just how she was, with flowers constantly blooming in her hair. "And you, good sir, are a very sweet flirt. I have decided that you are not Zorro. You are James Bond; much more suave, and English to boot."
    [CENTER]
    Regina

Elemental | Woodblood | Spring Court
    Spring Mantle 2 (smells of blooming violets) | SL 2 | Wyrd 1 | Presence 3
    willpower5/6 | glamour 6/10 | health [][][][][][][]
    [B]Freehold ?????????

L

"Well let's hope that no one's that foolish, then." His gaze wandered across the auction table again, lingering on a few particular items that interested him as he pondered just how much he'd be willing to offer for them. He could always try a simple monetary bid, of course. But given the possibilities...that just seemed a bit boring to him.

"See anything that catches your eye?"

Magnus enters the room, glancing about at the various Lost. It is clear with only a single look that despite his Winter mantle, masquerades aren't precisely his thing. He is wearing a white button-down shirt with black slacks and shoes and a single strip of black cloth wrapped about his face with two holes cut for his eyes. The only color in his appearance are his deep red stained hands. The very observant may notice that overall he looks much rejuvenated since his appearance at the Winter Solstice and his hair is now just as much pepper as salt. His glare challenges anyone to comment about his choice in masks. His gaze tracks to the table with the silent auction and he immediately makes his way over to peruse the offerings.

Tally Benoit

Merits:

Court Goodwill(Summer) •
    Eidetic Memory
    Fleet of Foot •••
    Hedgespun Wolf Whistle ••
    Fast Reflexes •

Health: [][][][][][][][]
    Clarity: •••••••
    Willpower: ••••••
    Glamour: 9/10

Beast Blessing:

8a when Animal Ken skill and spend Glamour to a die to dice pools involving Pre and Com.

Curse:

Suffer -4 to untrained Mental skills. No 10-again with Intelligence pools

Kith Blessing:

Tooth and Claw: Causes Lethal Damage instead of Bashing when fighting unarmed.

Freehold Commendation Benefits:

+ 1 to Clarity degeneration roll and + 1 to Brawl

PRE

Tally arrives wearing the same pant suit she had worn for the Wedding plus a mask. She takes in the sight of the room as she walks through the doorway. On noticing the auction, she moves to take a peek at what the lots are. She finds one that causes her to pause long enough to place a bid. With that, she continues into the room, she drifts about, taking note of the number to have arrived before her.

She moves to stand in line to fill up a plate with appetizers, she'll return for something heavier. She finds room at one of the sparely populated tables to eat.

Mask

Stephanie Lane-Huang
    Pepper

Presence 3 (subdued)
    Silver Ladder Status 2
    Consilium Status 2
    Acanthus 2

Yet again, Clare found herself at an event she was sure she couldn't really afford to go to, but unlike the last event for which she lucked out and found a dress, this time she was in a rented suit and a mask made of hammered copper. The Ogress hadn't felt like a dress tonight, thus the rented suit, and the mask, meant to look like a rat, had been created out behind her apartment building. Mostly because she liked the idea of dressing up as a rat, but finding a rat mask was impossible...

Not that that really mattered, Clare reflected as she looked around the room and drifted to take a look at the auction table. Two things drew her eyes, a sword and the chance to have someone look up information Clare never had the chance to look into. She quickly put down her offers, before leaving the table and looking around for conversation.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

"Oh, a couple of things," Terri said, casting an eye over the lots but not elaborating. She then looked up into Rick's confident face with a mischievious smile.

"Simply planning ahead for someone's birthday. Just this guy I know. You'll like him."

With a small chuckle, Terri picked up a couple of plain cards, thinking about what she will bid.
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

p
    palmedfire

Haya felt nervous and twitchy as she entered the formal ball. She'd never been a fan of big events like this even before, and now... Well, it was enclosed and a touch crowded. But she needed to pledge her fealty to the Freehold, and maybe actually get to know some of the local changelings rather than just trying to make do for herself all the time.

Her dress was a lucky thrift store find, but she'd spent good money on her mask at least, and was pretty happy with how the whole outfit had come together. She made her way over to the appetizers, filling a plate with all the meat-based ones as she scanned the room.

Page 3 of 43 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... Last
Closed Thread