Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Olivia Wilde," Dillon supplied, to Alice's mention of the lady character in Cowboys and Aliens. "Who I believe also played the Tron character whom Her Grace is portraying this evening." The Gangrel considered throwing in something about how the actress couldn't compare to the beauty of an Elder Daeva, but he doubted Twist was actually listening to him. He didn't doubt she could hear him, if she wanted, but she surely had most of her attention focused on her own company.

At the admission of her tenure in Sacramento, Dillon's eyebrows raise appreciatively. "Really? You've come far in such a short time, congratulations." His expression shifts to a quirky sort of smirk as he considers the phrasing, "Happy... anniversary?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ah yes, that's right. I've heard of her.' Alice nods thankfully. With all the years of remembering names and such, some slipped her mind.

She laughs pleasantly as he congratulates her. 'An anniversary is it! Too bad that planning an even bigger anniversary party than this Court should include another Domain's Kindred... and we're having problems already.' Thinking of that, she saddens a little. It came up in her mind, but she continues speaking so her good mood wouldn't be ruined. 'Speaking of coming far, look at yourself Deputy Priscus Connery.'

A position Alice wouldn't get, probably, somewhere in the near future. Of course, with the advantage that the Daeva Priscus is not a cursed position like that of the Savages, comes the fact that the position is already taken by the Domain's most dangerous vampire. Alice's broad smile comes to an abrupt end when suddenly more Kindred enter the ballroom. Her Beast jumps at them, while she only turns her head. 'How more are there yet to come?!' Still not so much has happened to the Whip's ability to control herself. But easy distraction is always a joke. 'I'm not sure how much I like to share my food.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon shrugs colloquially, allowing a humble sort of smile that doesn't fit the character he's portraying at all. "Eh, I performed both duties with loyalty, and without being asked, and was rewarded with the position that went along with it. As far as that goes, with the Deputy position, so did you. I still remember that mess at the Ridge Motel last year." Of course Dillon remembers it, he'd frenzied that night. He doesn't go into such grisly details at Court, however.

The press of new Beasts causes Dillon to pause as well, frowning darkly for a moment as he senses at least one he hasn't met. Cerberus is heeled quickly though, allowing the Gangrel to continue nonchalantly. "It all depends on how many of them stick around, I suppose. But even if all of them do, we're not exactly eating from the same plate." Since, of course, the Prince had generously given the Deputies access to his Rack.
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh yes, the Ridge Motel. Very messy.' A simple gesture dismisses the subject. The Queen doesn't wish to talk about indelicate matter. The glow of pleasure in Alice's eyes proves this is still her character speaking.

In a short moment her eyes linger over the new beasts. 'True. Not many of them stay generally. Of course, if you're traveling you'd like to get a heads up of all choices you have. For me, Sacramento quite soon appeared to be the right place.' We literally have that Party Prince you can only wish for, in the real world.

'Speaking of eating places. We should do 'a round' together once. Good for the security, and we don't get to talk a lot. Here,' the ballroom, 'you can't say everything. Do you like running?' The finishing smile is really one of Alice, it comes with a wink.

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"I am glad that I came to Sacramento," Dillon says with a nod. He'd paused to watch Twist show Court just exactly why she is the Royal Archon, and smiled. Just as much of a statement was Conner proving how unerringly loyal and in-control of himself he was as the Reeve. The Mekhet Priscus must've been fighting about every instinct he had to keep still, while Twist once again performed a dance of Death. But then, it was either be still, or lose an arm. Or head.

"This city never disappoints," Dillon continues a moment later. "I'm always up for a nice patrol jog sometime, when Herald Villiers is somewhere safe, or near another Deputy, and not in need of my security placement. Then again, with that amazing new prosthetic of hers, she'd probably be of a mind to join us."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh I'm sure of that!' A moment her character returns with the utter friendly smile. She was happy for Martha. But for some reason Alice seems a little distracted, and doesn't manage to keep up with the role.

'And not disappointing at all. It seems like more interesting things are happening.' She looks at the group oh so nearby, which now consisted of Kindred bowing to Ariana...

It makes Alice smile sincerely, her eyes telling she knows more.

Played by Dark Passenger

QuoteQuote:
    Wolven_Pryde has invited me to join you guys in here since Jim would like to speak with both of you... I hope that's okay!
    James Calloway, having heard the announcement of the promotion of Alice Brown to Harpy, decided that it would be polite to come by and pay his respects. He noticed his Priscus standing with the woman whom others were applauding, and he made his way over, a smile on his half-masked face. Waiting for a good moment and giving both Alice and Dillon a respectful bow, he said, "I apologize for interrupting, Madam Harpy, but I wished to come by to greet and congratulate you on your promotion." He gave them both a charming smile and said, "My name is James Calloway, and I wish you all the best in your new role!"

He turned to his Priscus and said, "Good evening, Priscus Connery -- it's a pleasure seeing you, sir. Might we hope to see you participate this evening in tonight's event?"

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's eyebrows raise appreciatively at Martha's announcement, and he immediately tries to catch Ariana Donovan 's gaze for a congratulatory nod and smile. It's the best he can do at the moment. When the other shoe drops, he turns the grin on Alice, adding a bow of his head. "Well, congratulations, Madam Harpy!"

Then there was Calloway talking to Martha, and her talking back, and that familiar red haze at the edge of his vision. A growl behind one of his ears... But Dillon is better than that. Here, he's a Deputy and a bodyguard first. Friendship comes later. When he saw Jim then approaching, Dillon was about to facilitate introductions, unknowing whether or not Alice had met the man, yet, when he covered all of his own bases himself. And actually sounded fairly polite while he did it, too.

Now, that's more like it.

"Good evening Mister Calloway,"
    Dillon says after Alice has a chance to respond. "I'm not sure about my performing skills, but a nice, intense character monologue or some such might be fun." He looks back to the Daeva, momentarily wondering if she would get along with a Taifa or not, "All in good humor, right?"

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Merci merci! Thank you, Mr. Calloway.' Yep, Alice is just happy. 'A pleasure to meet you.' She nods thankfully to Daniella as she gives her a bow, then she takes her time to look around a little. She also tries to eye contact Ariana when Dillon does, to give her a respectful bow of her head. Since they were all so close together, it shouldn't be a problem.

I just hope I won't stand in her shadow, but make my own.

'You're not interrupting at all. It is good actually, that you're here. You could prevent one opponent from being an opponent.' The White Queen winks to Dillon, and raises her hands back to shoulder height to fall back to her utter elegance. 'He has tenancy already. Nevertheless, I'd love a monologue when you describe it that way.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Jim chuckled. "Mr. Connery is a tenant? Excellent; I have no doubt his monologue will be exceptional regardless!" He smiled at his Priscus sincerely, then his face turns somewhat sad. "Yet I am saddened to find myself partnerless for my favorite song -- I fear I will have to sing another song from Phantom of the Opera alone... My partner for Phantom of the Opera is Herald Villiers, and she is sadly a judge. Regardless, I believe we shall have a great deal of fun!"

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread