Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 43
DISPLAYED
(1202) Alice and Dillon

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

James paid good attention to the performances at hand, clapping politely after each. Jose Matias was particularly impressive, and while his cousin's success would surely be good for Clan Gangrel's reputation, he couldn't help but feel a bit... well, concerned. He was improvising working with Dillon Connery. It was in his best interest to perform alone, but he looked upon this with a sense of fun, too.

And then there was one. It was their turn. James waited for an appropriate time, and then politely said, "Harpy Brown, Mr. Black, my apologies, but it seems we are up. Madam Harpy, if it would please you and our friend would not mind, we may wish to meet with our third and go for our performance."

Smiling, he offered the Harpy his arm politely. Following Jose would be difficult, but deep within James stood a resolute, proud singer. He knew that he could do what needed to be done... if the Gangrel curse didn't fog his wits and slow his mind. If the Harpy was ready to go, he would bow to Mr. Black and say, "I look forward to seeing you later, Mr. Black. It has been a right pleasure to meet you, sir."

With that, he would make his way over, giving Dillon Connery a subtle nod, suggesting they were getting ready to go up.

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice gives Charles a nod, 'I look forward to get to know you better. But now I believe the performances are starting.'

She watches them attentively, applauding equally for every performance since Queens are never too expressive. Therefore she also just nods to James, respectfully declining the arm he offered.

'Lead the way, Mr. Calloway. I'm just the pianist.' Nevertheless, a Beast behind the piano.
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Charles Black
    Jack Storm
    Charles Cornelius Black

BP3 /Striking looks 2 (handsome)
    Presence 3 (confidence)
    Status 1 (Invictus)
    Jack Storm

Silver ladder
    Thyrsus

Charles nods his head in return.

"As do I Harpy."

He says with a grin

"Anyway I shall not delay you any further. May both of you have a lovely evening, and of course break a leg."

He say to both of them pleasantly, and steps aside allowing them to make their way to the stage.
    Charles Black SL:2 (Handsome) Health: 7 Will:5

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread