Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Turning just slightly to White Queen Alice, so he can keep the security of the Royal entourage in his peripheral vision, Dillon returns the curtsy with a bow, mirroring her greeting with amusement. "Good evening Deputy Brown! This evening finds me well indeed. I hope the same can be said for yourself?"

A quick glance up, as though he can spot his own messy cotton swab of hair. "Do you suppose that it becomes me?"
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Oh most definitely, sir!' Another broad smile appears on Alice's face. As soon as she notices Dillon looking at the group of Kindred elite, she moves a little so he can easily keep an eye on them. 'The evening is so incredibly well, I'm not sure if I can hold it much longer.' With a chuckle she shoots a glance at both her hands, still held at shoulder height.

'It becomes you? What do you mean?' A smile again, slightly confused this time, 'It's nice to try for an evening, but you shouldn't trade anything for your golden hair. Besides, fashion changes with the day.'
    "If you're not having fun, what's the point of living forever?''

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's in-character Roy smirk widens at Alice's own nod to her performance. About his hair, he gives a little sideways nod. "Oh, no, there's no way I'd go to all of this trouble every night. But as long as it looks alright this once, I won't feel too self-conscious about it--"

His lighthearted remark is interrupted by the arrival of several more Beasts, that he could feel, anyway. There was one that Cerberus wanted to run from, heeding Dillon's suppression of the blood for the sake of manners. He isn't used to that reaction, especially not from a new arrival. Unaware of Ciara's past with Sacramento, he frowns slightly in stone-faced suspicion, getting control of the hellhound.

"Deputy Brown, do you know that woman? The second Audrey Hepburn fan, over there? I'm sure if I'd felt that Beast before, I'd remember it."

Eyebrows jump once as an idea strikes him. His expression is perfectly normal now; pleasant and casual Dillon Connery. "By the way, that reminds me of something. Could you take a look at some of the others around for me? Your blood is thicker than mine, and I'd like to make sure that we're getting consistent reactions from everyone. If our feelings contradict, that means we have a problem."
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'That oh-' Alice is surprised, so is her Beast. She looks at Ciara, and the Beast inside her snarls. If it wasn't for the exceptional peacefulness of her character she could have lost control already. All the tiny Beast cause her inside feelings to be in complete contrast of her outside expression. 'that is Ciara Maskelyne.'

She pauses again, wondering why the woman is back. 'A former Prefect of the Carthians, Lordess, and she has a good fashion taste.' Alice winks, then steps closer to make a quick whisper, 'Also, I believe his Majesty is quite fond of her. She left due to a loss in her family, so she went to England, if I recall correctly.' At least it was somewhere in Europe.

'As for the rest of the present Kindred: I'm still the most potent of them all.' She exaggerates her pride to fit her role as a Queen, then looks at Twist. 'Except for the known elite, of course.' Alice makes a nonchalant shrug, then grins to make clear she's joking. For the White Queen, Twist could best be seen as the Red Queen, in a prettier version then. For Alice, Twist could best be seen as someone to show utter respect to.

'I wonder what's planned for the evening.'

Alice Brown, Blood Potency ••••, Presence ••• (Charming Elegance), SL 2: Angelic Face, Slight French Accent

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

"Good," Dillon says with a friendly, satisfied smirk. "That means my family is behaving themselves. Besides being strictly against His Majesty's law, I always thought the ability some of us have to urge our Beast to fight any other is a terribly rude thing to try to get away with in Court or Elysium." He shrugs, as if to allow for the possibility that it was too serious of a thing to discuss during a themed event.

The combination of the terms 'Carthian Prefect', 'His Majesty', and 'quite fond of' is one that the Gangrel Deputy certainly wouldn't have expected. It presents him with political connotations that he doesn't exactly feel comfortable commenting on, so he simply nods with a little frown of acknowledgement.

"I'm not entirely in the loop on the evening's activities," because he and Lance had been locked out and sent to patrol hallways for much of Martha and Ariana's scheming, "But I really like how everything turned out with the decorations and music."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Well, I honestly don't know. I mean,' she looks around while thinking, 'the more potent and usually more dangerous Kindred get aggressive anyway. It is just as rude to just run away in fear, show some sort cowardice. Nonetheless, everyone knows the Beast is... an obstacle sometimes.' Alice shrugs, she doesn't think about Protean very often. All she knows is that it is that one power that rips fellow vampires apart as if they're clothes.

And why would someone want to destroy clothes?

She coughs a fake cough once, Ahem, she lost her role for a moment. A moment later her hands are back at shoulder height. 'Yes, these are most splendid decorations! And the music, I think the great thing about it is that everyone, or almost everyone, gets in a good mood because of it. Who hasn't seen at least one movie? Most of the songs are three minutes full of emotion and deeper meanings, memories.'

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods to Alice's... unique opinion on the Beast, but he's pretty sure he got what she meant. A fleeing Beast might be just as offensive as a threatening one for all the lack of control it showed. However, urging it to bluff it's strength by way of Protean toward titled Officers and Hierarchy, is downright disrespectful; insulting. As the Priscus of Clan Gangrel, Dillon takes such offenses very seriously.

His blood is not simply a tool to give irresponsible neonates a cheap hand to play against their Elders.

The return to lighter conversation is a welcome one, as Dillon smiles lopsidedly to Alice reacquiring her character. "I think I've seen about all of those movies, actually." He offers a general nod to the nearest poster, as a point to the decor. "Though, it's been quite a while since, for some of them."

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'All? Impressive, I'm not sure about myself.' Alice ponders about the movies she has seen in her life and unlife. 'It is indeed a while ago. And I must admit, it took me quite some time to recall who you actually are, Deputy Connery.'

She spares a glance to Tron Twist, and then says extra careful: 'You'd have to apologize me Mr. Batty, but science fiction isn't really my favorite of all genres. Nonetheless, I'd love to watch your favorite one some time.' That's said with an accidental wink, whereupon some pieces of knowledge about Dillon melt together in one question.

'Have you seen Cowboys & Aliens, last year?'

Played by Dark Passenger

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon's smirk, while friendly, is in no danger of losing the Roy Batty intensity. Though, it twitches a little wider for a moment when Alice admits to not being a sci-fi fan during that measured glance to Twist. Dillon hasn't seen Tron: Legacy yet, either, but he dearly wants to. He'd loved the original, and really digs Jeff Bridges, he just hadn't found the time.

Which is pretty much the same circumstance as with the other one Alice had just mentioned. Dillon chuckles lightly. "I'm afraid I missed it. I was just getting situated in Sacramento when it came out, I believe. It seems like a fun film, though. I enjoy watching Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford act." Even if Rutger Hauer's performance in Blade Runner had royally stomped that of the protagonist's. Then there was Olivia Wilde in Cowboys and Aliens as well, who you could enjoy watching do... anything. "Plus, that song in the movie trailer was pretty catchy." Of course Dillon would be paying attention to that.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)

Presence ••• (Gracious)
    SL •• (Angelic Face)
    Invictus ••
    Alice Brown

Daeva Invictus

+1
    SL
    PRE

'Ah too bad, it was unexpectedly fun to watch.' Alice winks to Dillon. Sometimes she just sees movies she would never expect herself to see. This one seems perfect for an old cowboy who now likes to walk in Captain America suits. Cowboys and Aliens, such a strange mix. 'Daniel Crag is indeed not annoying to see, at all. I also liked the woman, though I can't remember her name.'

And about Harrison Ford. Alice doesn't like Indiana Jones, that pretty much covers her opinion.

'Though I recognize how busy it can be while moving to another place. My first Court in Sacramento was exactly one year ago. I remember I kept seeing it as "the day before valentine", although back then it was just Friday the 13th! If I recall correctly. I instantly loved this Domain actually. You know, Official Court was held at Club Ember.' She chuckles, so much happened since then. She had never expected to manage that club where Kindred fought for Regency.

Played by Dark Passenger

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread