Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
Motel No-Tell

Page 5 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last

hidro still with us?

h
    hidro

richard follows garth into the room. "hello? room service. anyone in?" he calls out his eyes trying to ajust to the light.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-09 02:15:13 Richard therion rolls 4 to Wits 2 + composure 2 (10 Again) 6, 5, 8, 7 1 success

Lobby/Basement Area

Trask would see a bunch of shelving full of older linens, towels and other ‘motelish’ types of stuff. There was also the strong smell of really shitty motel bar soap in the little papers.

Beneath the smell of the craptastic soap, Val would faintly smell blood. Human blood and not that old.

wits + comp OR intel+investigation

Second Floor

Garth and Richard wouldn’t notice much in the room. Well, other than a lump in the bed with one of the shotty hotel comforters on it.

wits + comp OR intel+investigation

Garth glances towards the bathroom after looking at the lump upon the bed. He is sure to glance over to Richard before walking up and pulling the blanket off the bed. He's not sure what to expect but they might as well get this over with.

Bathroom at a Glance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-09 16:15:25 Garth Trailson rolls 6 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 2, 10, 5, 5, 8, 7, 1 2 successes

OOC

C
    Cross

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-09 17:29:34 Larkin Trask rolls 7 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 3, 9, 9, 6, 3, 8, 6 3 successes

Larkin, also using heightened senses since his arrival, may have caught that same whiff. He searched about the room for where it was coming from.

ooc

M
    MrBrightside

2 Suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-10 12:31:00 Valentine Selba rolls 5 to Wits+Comp (10 Again) 4, 1, 10, 9, 3, 5 2 successes

h
    hidro

richard walks into the room and has a look around walking over to the bed "good to see this room is as shabby at the lobby. i was worried something in this motel might be clean." he says with a wry grin and a sarcastic tone. he scans the bed and tisks at the horrible motel comforters. "Oh my god... Dose that even have a thread count?. my dogs wouldn't sleep on that..."

( checking room )

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-03-10 21:53:50 Richard therion rolls 4 to Wits 2 + composure 2 (10 Again) 5, 5, 8, 7 1 success

Basement

The scent was coming from around several large hampers, the crappy ones on wheels. It was slightly stronger as they closed in on it near where the basement floor tilted for drainage.

Second Floor

Garth would see nothing of importance in the bathroom. It looked typical, towels crappy soap and crappy shampoo.

But what Garth uncovered by removing the bedding, Richard would clearly see… a pile of ashes in sort of a long oblong shape. Like a faint imprint of something extremely familiar to them both… (like a body).

"Let's check on the other two and let them know about this." Garth states after staring at the ashes. I doubt phoning Vorigan about this is going to amount to much beyond being told to clean up the room. He thinks as he turns away from the bed and heading back the way they came.

"Unless you want to clean this up on your own, turn off the light and lock the door." He says as he walks pass the door, his mind a whirl with, What the Hell?!

h
    hidro

first the bum, and now this.. life as a kindred sucks..there was a pause wow even in my head my puns sound bad. richard frowns and he takes on a stern look, diffrent from the bored rich kid attitude he'd had up until now. "Yeah.. give me a sec will you. i don't feel right leaving without paying respects" he studies the garth for a moment, waying the chances that garth might be interested in religion. "you can join me if you'd like.."

Richard kneels next to the bed reaching up to his mouth with his right hand, he tears his finger across his fangs and lets a drop of blood fall into the ash of the kindred, then he dips his bloodied finger into the ash. dabbing his forehead with the dust of the destroyed vampire, speaking softly under his breath.

(softly)
    "First horsemen come, rideing a white horse. pass on this one, as he no longer fears pestilience."
    "Second horsemen come, rideing a red horse. pass on this one, as he has done war and lost."
    "Third horsemen come, rideing a white horse. pass on this one, as he has known both hunger and famine"
    "Fourth horsemen come, rideing a pale horse. take this one, he has been from your reach far too long"
    "May the dead find peace"

Richard is lost in the reciting of the prayer for a moment, he's unsure if Garth will leave, watch or join in but at that moment he cares little.

Page 5 of 25 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... Last
Closed Thread