Ended
Watch
211 - 220
DISPLAYED
Motel No-Tell

Page 22 of 25 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
    C
    Cross

Trask gave the hunter a look. "Don't worry about anything, Jake. All he's saying the person who hired us says we need to make sure you don't leave with knowledge of our kind. How we do that is up to us. I gave you my word, and I'm going to keep it."

He paused for a second, then explained. "Our third is named Richard. He's the one with the talent for memory changes. There was a girl with Roland. A human girl he seduced. She's innocent. We're going to change your memory as I promised, her memory, and then we're going to let you both go home and go on with your lives so you're not stuck in this sort of shit situation ever again, okay?"

"Vorigan says we're to take care of her and this hunter in the basement. The pirate wants you to mind wipe them both." Garth says after paused by the doorway, waiting for Richard to notice him. "We found the guy, people are on their way to attend to him." He adds, his eyes flickering towards the Doll.

"So, you think you can handle this?" The Gangrel asks the young Lord.

S
    Selena

"There's really nothing more for me to say or do. Apparently my life is in your hands." He shrugged. "Although what life I have left...or had I should say, is inconsequential now." Jacob's voice was pitchy as he spoke. There was loss in his words. "The girl, Sheila I think, was someone close with Roland." Nodding and needlessly speaking.

upstairs

Richard turned to Garth as he entered the room. The amber eyed Ventrue nodded his head. "Indeed, she was already taken care of. Albeit quite difficult considering her connection with our world. It took several tries, but hopefully she won't remember a thing when she wakes up." I should have had a few sips as well. But to take advantage of one like that would be sacrilege.

His hand whipped upward to the air. "Bring me to them." The Lord squinted with an addition. "Have you been helping Trask?"

C
    Cross

Trask shrugged. "Thank you. We met her before we met you, actually." He lowered his sword to his side. There was no point in threatening the man further, and it wasn't like he couldn't snap it back up if it was needed.

"Keep putting pressure on that. It'll be all right."

"Yea, pretty much." Garth states and glances over towards the Doll before leading the Lord out of the room and to the office where the door to the basement is. He doesn't make small talk with Richard, he mostly just tired of this motel and would like to return to his Haven, lazing about the couch watching whatever tickles his fancy.

Upon arriving before the doorway leading down, he moves out of the way to allow Richard to walk down the stairs. Once that's done, he follows Richard down.

S
    Selena

Jacob was really at this guys mercy right now. Unless of course, he wanted to die. "Okay then." He continued to put pressure on it.

"So this Rich guy is some sort of hypnotist right?"
    As he kept putting pressure on the wound, the man wondered why the Pirate didn't take a sip.

Lobby area

"Alright so what is going on exactly Garth?" The Lord asked coming to a full stop in the lobby. "I can't do this without having knowledge of what's going on so I know how to approach this situation." Richard's head titled downward. "Does this make sense?" The tall Ventrue half leaned on the counter and waited for the reply.

It takes Garth a few minutes to try and think of how to explain it. "Let's see, found a sword on the desk, Larkin headed down into the basement, I hid the sword over there, and then there was a long bit of silence after a scream. The pirate and the hunter spoke for a while and then I heard my name called. Entered into basement, got told about where Mr Coreson is located, Larkin comes in real close, tells me to phone the barkeep, and I go off to find the guy."

"Phone Vorigan, got marching orders, headed down to the basement to give him the message, and he decided that Vorigan wanted the Doll and Hunter mind wiped. I got sent to fetch you to do the Hunter as you already did the Doll's." He finishes summing it up. Good thing I don't need to breath.

C
    Cross

Trask nodded. "Something like that. He'll talk to you, and things will seem different. Just hold tight, he'll be here soon."

S
    Selena

"Okay Garth. What does this man know about everything? That's going to help me the most if I'm going to help at all." Richard casually crossed his arms while he awaited for the information.

"I'll be honest, I don't know. He knows enough that we exist, he seems to know how to kill us. Larkin's the one talking to the man, I only caught more of the end part then all of it." Garth states bluntly and not a little annoyed at all the question. He wanted to be gone from here, like now. The mystery is over, the goal has been reached, and now all that's left is to go home.

Page 22 of 25 First ... 12 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 Last
Closed Thread