Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
141 - 150
DISPLAYED
Motel No-Tell

Page 15 of 25 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last

Garth studies the sword, he is torn between grabbing it so he can hide it or just leaving it there. Decisions, decisions... He muses as Larkin leaves him alone. Moving a bit closer, he uses his index finger and touch the hilt of the sword. Perhaps, I should just hold onto it. He thinks, gripping the handle using his right hand, picking it up, he glances about the room, he doesn't know much about how to weld the blade so he'll just find a place to stash it like he wanted to since he arrive in the room with Larkin.

OOC

S
    Selena

S
    Selena

Lobby Area

The Mekhet would hear rustling around in the basement below. It was deep within the corners of it. A creek of some sort was heard. Whoever it is was still unaware to Trask's presence. As Garth looked around the room, he may have spotted a place.

Garth roll wits+comp

To find a place to stash the sword
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-06-01 20:58:16 Garth Trailson rolls 6 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 9, 3, 8, 3, 3, 5 2 successes

C
    Cross

Trask quietly, invisibly strolled up behind the individual in the basement and watched them, his Auspex giving him darkvision if he needed it. He was sneaky both magically and by natural talent. He particularly looked for any weapons the person might be carrying; the sword upstairs might be all, but who could say?

Also, does he recognize this person?

various rolls

S
    Selena

Garth saw a gap beneath the counter that would probably hold the sword.

The man was rummaging around in the closet in the basement. Even though Trask wasn't entirely sneaky, either the man was deaf or intent on finding something. There was something in his hand which appeared to be a stake like the other one they saw. He doesn’t recognize the man at all.

hidro

C
    Cross

Trask's rapier was in one hand in a flash, his other locked in a fist above his heart. This was a time he wished he had brought his parrying dirk with him. "Drop the stake and let's have a chat, shall we?" the fencer said in a calm voice as he appeared behind the man, blade leveled directly at the interloper's chest.

His feet were loose and nimble. Larkin Trask was ready to kill if he needed to.

h
    hidro

Richard rubs his temples, beginnig to feel slightly frustrated. "ok... so let me work this out. you and your boyfreind are chilling, then he comes along and tells you something or someone is coming to cause problems for you two. big problems. you skip about town, trailing form one dodgey, rundown sleze hole place to another trying to keep a step ahead of whats on your tail till ronald can fix it?. then you end up here, in a motel full of dead bodys with an ashed boyfreind. yeah i know what he was. and probbebly what you are.." he did suspect she was a ghoul, it would make sence if this guy needed a blood doll who wasn't going to ditch him on the run. hell, its what richard would do in that situation. ".. im going to help you lady, but you gotta be straite with me. im sticking my neck on the block enough as is, and in my line of work thats how you end up without a head.

why do i get the feeling im going to regret this. "do you know who these guys chasing you are?.. i mean, are they the run of the mill thugs, witch hunters, loansharks, the mob... fucking Mormons? did roland mention who he was dealing with or why they got so pissed?"

(ooc: sorry, got stranded without internets for a couple of days)

Seeing the gap, Garth stashes the sword into the gap and then moves to lean onto the counter while facing the basement. He folds his arms over his chest, waiting for something to happen down below.

S
    Selena

Basement

The man with the stake slowly turned and spoke in a confused tone. “Huh? What?” He eyed Trask a little and saw the long sword. “What the devil…?

Trask roll initiative

Lobby

Garth could probably hear what was going on in the basement. The motel was quiet.

Upstairs

Sheila ran her fingers through her hair with an frustrated sound. “He’s not my boyfriend! We’ve been on the move because someone has been after Ronald.”

Her head jolted. “Uh what do ya mean, what I am?” Her face screwed up. “Uh so what the hell are you?”

It was clear Sheila was getting pissed. Her emotions were already in a fury from the finding of ashes earlier. But when he said hunters, not necessarily witch, her eyes flew open for a moment. “The guy could be a Mormon, or some religious faction I have no fucking clue.” Her eyes narrowed. “Yeah, I know why they’re after him. Thing is, why are you so curious to all of this? Why does any of this matter to you?” She looked at Richard pensively.

Page 15 of 25 First ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... Last
Closed Thread