Ended
Watch
101 - 110
DISPLAYED
Motel No-Tell

Page 11 of 25 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
    S
    Selena

The woman was beyond startled and panicked. "Who the fuck are you." She was starting to shake as her eyes darted from Richard to Val*. "What do you want?" Her cell phone still in her hand and fingers over the buttons. The screaming woman looked as if she felt trapped like a mouse.

h
    hidro

"my name is Richard" he states in a soothing, calming tone "please calm down, myself and my freind.. he motions to Va.. are here to look for someone, Bob Coreson?, he's not been in touch for a while and we're getting worried about him.

Richard runs his fingers though his hair and steps forward just a touch pointing to to bed inside the room. "listen were not sure what is going on here so how about you sit down and tell us your name and why you are so upset, and maybe we can help you?" Richards golden eyes gleam a little as he forms and releases the impulse into her mind, he doubts she has the mental force of will in her panicked state to keep his mesmerized impulse from settling into her psyche. its times like these Richard felt a twang of guilt for playing with the weak minded kine, but results are results and this was business.

(dominate)

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-22 05:49:22 Richard therion rolls 10 to Mesmerize 3 dom + 3 int + express 4 = 10 (10 Again) 6, 10, 1, 8, 6, 2, 10, 10, 8, 6, 4, 8, 6 6 successes

S
    Selena

The woman moved backwards into the hotel room and obediently sat on the bed. "My name is Sheila." She was calm while she stared into the eyes of the Ventrue. "I left to find someone for Ronald. His girlfriend is upstairs. I came back to find him as a pile of ashes. I dunno what's going on." Sheila was holding herself together now better than before.

Whoever walked into the hotel room would immediately see a pile of ashes by the small table in the room.

Anyone can roll Intelligence+Investigation

C
    Cross

Trask walks in invisibly, looking around the room for any clues without doing anything to blow his cover. He also is careful to look for any trouble.

He's not so good on the investigation today...

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 01:41:14 Larkin Trask rolls 7 to Perception (10 Again) 1, 10, 9, 8, 7, 9, 2, 4 4 successes

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 01:41:27 Larkin Trask rolls 4 to Int+Invest (10 Again) 3, 1, 1, 4 failure

h
    hidro

Richard follows her into the room, as she sits down on the bed and talks he walks across the room and takes a chair from the corner and sits down, getting comfortable. when seated he looks around the room notices the pile of ash. he keeps his face still though his mind races. another pile of ashes?, dose she know about kindred... i guess this is roxies hotel..but it would be better to know for sure though before i ask her too many complicated questions.

"Shelia, you said you came back to find him as a pile of ashes, please tell me honnestly, do you know why he is ashes and not a body?" he forms the compulsion and releases it once more to force her to do his bidding, this time he feels her psyche struggle against him, her calmed mind begging to defend itself. he wonder for a moment if she will answer him.

(scans room)

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 16:05:38 Richard therion rolls 2 to investigate room int 3 + invest 0 (-1) = 2 (10 Again) 10, 5, 9 2 successes

(dominate)

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-23 16:22:12 Richard therion rolls 10 to Dominate Mesmerize 'tell the truth' expresion 4 + int 3 + dominate 3 = 10 (10 Again) 1, 7, 2, 1, 6, 1, 8, 5, 10, 2, 5 2 successes

Garth takes a passing glance into the room but focuses back on what's going on among the others. He could fly about that room but for now, he is rather curious about what kind of information Richard can get out of the woman. Wonder if anyone needs a drink though...

Nothing but a passing glance
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-24 01:35:07 Garth Trailson rolls 6 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 2, 1, 8, 7, 4, 4 1 success

S
    Selena

Trask and Garth would clearly see a sign of a struggle in the hotel room. But Trask would also see there was blood splattered, and his senses would pick up a mixture of both vampire and human.

“Cause he’s a vampire.” Her eyes lit up and a FUCKING HELL look quickly moved onto her face. “oh shit shit shitt shit shit shit shit I shouldn’t have said that.” The woman was oblivious as to why she blurted it out. Her legs started bouncing on the bed, clearly nervous and wide eyed.

For Richard he could deduce that the woman’s ashes upstairs were girlfriend's that the frantic woman was talking about.

C
    Cross

Trask closed his eyes, exiting the room and reappearing outside, stepping in with a small sigh and closing the door quietly behind him. There was a breach here. A Masquerade breach that would need to be handled. Fuckohfuckohfuckohfuck, I don't want to kill her... He looked at Richard, his lips a flat line. He could have her down with a flick of the wrist if it was needed, his sword hanging invisibly on his belt.

His one eye fell upon Richard, praying he had an out. Because if he didn't, they didn't have a fuckload of options.

"Are you kidding me?" he said with a little laugh. "No way, man. A vampire? How do you figure?"

Oh, this just keeps getting better and better. Garth muses at the confession that 'he's a vampire' and the muttering about 'oh shit, I shouldn't have said that'. The question becomes, what do we do with her now? He wonders.

He glances towards the room and hunching forward, he digs his thumb claws into the wood once his wings are unwrapped from his body. Making it to the edge door frame, he drops down and with wings flapping, heads to the ashes. He circles it and then lands next to it. Garth then slowly walks around the pile, studying it while half listening to the continuation of the conversation now that Trask has joined the others in questioning the woman.

h
    hidro

Richard looks to trask who had just walked into the room and his eyes knowingly drifted to the spot on his hip where an obfuscated sword more then likely hung. he knew the one eyed man was armed. Richard gives the smallest shake of his head.

"don't worry Shelia i have a way to help clear this up, right now you are in danger, but you need to be honest and tell me everything so that i can help you." richard forced his voice to be reassuring, full of confidence and hope. Tell me What do you know about Vampires?" Richard knew what he wanted to do, it was not hard to form the impulse and release it at her. Get the info, whipe her weak mind, send her off to live a pitifully short kine life picking turnips in odiaho or something... its better then .. richard mind flashes to the image of the bum's head exploding like a paintball under Brads boot, his personal faliuar replaying in his mind over and over..

not this time, not if i can help it.

(dominate)

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-04-25 06:31:11 Richard therion rolls 10 to Dominate: Mesmerize expresion 4 + int 3 + dominate 3 = 10 (10 Again) 2, 8, 8, 10, 4, 5, 4, 8, 7, 10, 2, 10, 3 6 successes

Page 11 of 25 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 ... Last
Closed Thread