Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
281 - 290
DISPLAYED
(1202) Movie Madness Court

Page 29 of 31 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last

Dr. Swift sees that his Priscus is clearly busy. He smiles to convey congratulations and moves off through the crowd to the next of his clan mates. He raises a hand and nods at Jose Matias . Dr. Swift approaches openly, feeling on more equal footing with this member of the clan. He gives a brief nod and smile to David Silver as he approaches. "Hierophant." He turns his attention back to Jose after a respectful pause. "Congratulations on your victory. Your demonstration was inspired."

m
    mabafu

As José finishes his dialogue with the Hierophant David Silver , he turns his attention to Dr Robert Swift , with a thankful smile.

"I'm glad that you'd enjoyed it! As all my inspiration comes from the Goddess... " José says it with a respectful and humble tone. "... I'm honored by your words Dr. Swift, thank you very much!" José said after glancing to the Hierophant.

As he returns his attention to Dr. Swit, the Brazilian quickly tries to perceive Martha ( Chrisie ) amongst all those beasts, trying to orientate himself towards the usual absense of her own.

"Had you saw Herald Villiers, Dr.?" José asks him, trying to pin point the Herald among the crowd, as he notices that the Seneschal Ariana Donovan is already busy.

Dr. Swift nods, "I saw her around earlier, though I am not sure where she is at the moment. She looked as if she were quite busy with all the officers of the court." He glances at a nearby clock. "Also, the hour grows late. If you wish to speak with her before she leaves I would suggest doing so quickly."

m
    mabafu

José thinks about checking his decrepid cellphone clock but ... naaahh! No way I gonna show that dead thing here ... he just taps the right frontal pocket of his pants, sure that the little monster will not escape.

"Oh... good point Dr. Swift, good point!" José says at the same time he notices the little brunet android girl ( Chrisie )standing not too far from him.

"I've found her, there ..." The Brazilian directs the fellow Gangrel with a discret movement of his chin "... now, if you excuse me Dr., I have some more persons to thank ..." José apologizes, with his usual broad smile, sure that the good Dr. will understand him.

After a nod to his erudit cousin and a full respectful bow to the Hierophant David Silver the new Tenant of Valencia makes his way to Martha Villiers. He nods and smiles to any friendly faces found until there.

"Herald Villiers!" José announces himself maybe more "audible" than appropriated in front of The Voice of the Alder Prince, but it's evident in his attitude that he's quite happy to hold all that inside himself.

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a smile, Martha nods and greets Jose with a happy wave. All wide eyed. "Ah, good evening, Mr Mathias! Congratulations on your splendid victory! A most impressive display!"
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

m
    mabafu

José and Martha ( Chrisie ) continues here ...

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Cassandra and crew continue here...
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist eyed Daymian up and down, clearly evaluating him from head to toe.

"It is good to know that you understand your mistake and realize the potential consequences of it." Twist said, deciding after a long moment to not immediately deny his request. After all, at least he had the intelligence to stand behind what he had done. Stupid though it was, she did like it better than having him sniveling in apology and slinking off- which would have really annoyed her.

"What are your questions."
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

PRE

OOC

Tracy watches the last number intensely, not believing her pretty green eyes when she sees her own Priscus take the stage. She is even more dumbfounded when she hears him sing, but her look of surprise is quickly replaced by a devious little smirk.

Who knew that Dillon had such pipes!?!? Hmm, a Kindred of many talents...that's for sure!

She applauds along with the crowd when the performance comes to an end, having enjoyed it quite thoroughly. The Gangrel is all smiles as she listens to the newly announced Seneschal, anxious to find out who the winners are. The performers are all so talented, it is surely a tough decision to make. Of course Jose's number stands out in her mind, and she has no doubts that he has earned his spot as one of the winning contestants.

The Seneschal's announcement confirms what she already suspected, but she is also happy to see that Dillon is the other winner. The redheaded Savage claps vigorously, proud that her Priscus is amongst the winners. It goes to show that the Gangrel are more than mindless beasts, and some of them have hidden talents that one wouldn't expect.

I'll have to congratulate Dillon later.

As the contest is wrapped up by the announcement of the winners, and the Kindred in attendance begin to mingle amongst each other once again, Tracy notices that the evening is quickly coming to a close. She starts to wander around the place looking for her date ( Max Heinz ), who she had lost track of during the contest.

Hmm, where did he go? Hopefully he is not hiding...sneaky Mekhet!

N
    Noel

( Twist ) he laughs inside as he struggles to figure out which title to use in this instance. She has so many, though he is asking about family business... Royal Archon, I would like to know if there are any requirements you have for your family besides the obligations to come to court when it is called as well as following the laws of the Aldar Prince? Perhaps family meetings? Also I am currently residing in the area reserved for our general populace I was looking to start patrols on behalf of the Herald and Bailiff to start earning a tenancy in a less overpopulated part of the city. I wanted to know if you might have objections or if you did have certain requirements for us that I would need to work around that schedule. He gives her all his attention despite all the beasts around him. She could be his Priscus soon, and family meant more than most things. He keeps his beast in check metaphysically stroking it's head keeping it occupied.

Page 29 of 31 First ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.