Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation 2
    Auspex 1 (Unflinching Eye)
    Presence 3 (Nonchalant)

City : 2
    Ordo: 3
    Mekhet: 1

PRE

*Max had seen Tracy standing by herself, the lanky Mekhet taking one last look at the Seneschal and Harpy. He had hoped to congradulat the two women in person, but it seemed there were more well-wishers than time would allow tonight. A note and small gift would have to suffice instead...

Walking over to Tracy ( Jag ) and Sidor ( Kazakin ), he arrives in time to catch the Bishop's words to the female Gangrel. Slipping in behind her, Max takes his place at her side; an arm wrapping around Tracy's waist. He gives the Priscus a bow from the waist but says nothing, not wishing to interrupt their conversation.

He gives Tracy a soft hug, though whether it was to reassure her or him in the presences of Darth Vader, even Max wasn't sure... *

C
    Conner Greyson

"I have a meeting with Judex Twist, I shall do my best to not... make a big fool of Myself. When I get back we will go on to Jackson, and that's a fact." Conner tips his head and gives a little half smile.

S
    Selena

Court is Officially Closed. Great job everybody!!
    Don't forget to do Status and if you're unsure how it works, read this thread.

Page 31 of 31 First ... 21 27 28 29 30 31
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.