Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Brothers in wheels

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    s
    shadenight123

mabafu

Francesco Giovanni had just finished his chatting with the herald. As he comes back up from the lower level of the Avalon, he starts looking into the herd for his brethen's beast. Or just feel it. His cabriolet was parked outside, so all he had to do as of now was fetching Zé.
    Zčzč come il verso della mosca (zčzč like the noise of the fly) was his thought as a small smile came upon his lips.
    He still had the blush of life active.

m
    mabafu

It's the second time José enters Avalon this night. He was already leaving when he decided calling Francesco about that paperless bike they had talked once.

Francesco then said that he was going to meet the Herald and asked José to wait.

He was there, flirting with a possible dinner when Francesco's glossy head appeared amongst the crowd of kine. Being familiar to his beast, José easily overcame the insidious Exu - this time.

He rises his hand, gesturing to the fellow Gangrel, at same time dismissing the easy prey he'd just found.

"Here!"

He saids observing the outraged black girl leaving him alone at the bar.

There is no problem... I know your type. You'd liked it morena. I grab you latter...

s
    shadenight123

The brother's beast was familiar by now. Still a gnarling will to rip it's guts was still there. He smiled back at Zé and said open armed:
    Zé! Amico mio! Let's get going because the night is young and we've got a lot of stuff to do! smiling merrily (Zé! my friend).
    Ci diamo da fare eh? How's Your skirt chasing going?

m
    mabafu

José welcomes Francesco with a handshake and a pat on his shoulder.

"Ecco" José said with a smile. On his breathing days he'd watched a Brazilian TV novel, named Passione, highly based on Italian culture. On that novel, José had realized that "Ecco" was a good answer for almost anything in Italian, as it was said exhaustively along the entire story.

"I'm very tired of taxis ..." and it's a lot expensive also "... it's about time to get a decent vehicle."

When the other Gangrel mentions skirt chasing José laughs spontaneously.

"Ha... that? Well it was going pretty fine... actually it's already going... see there?" the Brazilian points the direction with a move of his chin. There Francesco can notice a black girl dancing with a guy. Albeit being accompanied, the young woman was looking to José, as if defying him in a teasing mood.

"However, it'll have to wait until some other night." José stands up, leaving some bucks to pay his untouched Martini.

"Let's go? I hope to find a nice bike tonight..."

s
    shadenight123

Francesco nodded as he made his way outside, towards his car.
    A cabriolet which seemed vintage. But as always in life, appearance can deceive.
    He took the drivers seat, inviting Josč in.
    As he moved out of the parking spot and into the busy road, he said:
    Tracy suggested Prophecy Motorcycles as a place to look for bikes...but since we are now finally alone it sounds a little bit wrong, but who cares?
    How's the domain treating you? stomach full and roof on the head?

m
    mabafu

José, enters the cabriolet and remains silent for a while, until Francesco question.

"Well, if Tracy is family like you said... then lets see that Prophecy..." The Gangrel says with a misterious smile I just hope that it becomes true...

"About may settling... well, I must admit: it's being hard. But I think I'm doing the best I can... you know... I'm beggining from the bottom. So, at least for now, my only perspetive is to progress..." The Brazilian says with a chuckle "... but, seriously, given my situation when I arrived over here, I have nothing to complain... I tought it would be harder to even become acknowledged at the city."

OOC: I'd forgot to show his outfit

s
    shadenight123

Nah, it's because you got lucky meeting the herald. And the domain's prince grants her permission to fully acknowledge kindreds. Otherwise you'd have had to either wait for court or arrange a meeting with the prince himself...trust me, i've heard the rumors of what happens to who displeases him. Francesco replies as he drives swiftly through the traffic.
    Court is coming soon though, that's going to be hellish. he adds with a sigh.
    A formal event where erring with even a pronoun can spell your torpor. But enough with this. Tell me, how long have you been of this kind? I'm relatively new myself, one year, maybe a bit more.

m
    mabafu

José wonders how anybody could get "unlucky" meeting Martha... She had tried to make him as much confortable as possible during the acknowledgment and even after it offering help through her deputy.

Hmm... maybe it was Eve reputation... who knows?

When Francesco talks about the court José smiles.

"Hey man, relax! You're already dead after all... what could be worse...?" The Brazilian says with an evident mood of playfulness.

When they stop at a semaphore, he concludes more seriously.

"I'm also fresh meat Francesco, that's why I'm equally aprehensive about the Court... I don't know for you, but I'll try to keep my mouth as shut as possible. By the way, it seems that your acknowledgment didn't happened as you planned, that's right? Any issues with the Herald or any other official?"

s
    shadenight123

Francesco shook his head.
    oh no, my acknowledgement went as easy as pie. No problems at all. It's what i heard that makes me thankful i was lucky. I couldn't have said your words better though, "keep the mouth shut". A lot of kindreds come here in sacramento, like moth to the flames. They hope to earn power, wealth, riches, become someone. As the light turns green, Francesco starts the car again.
    I've got no issues with no-one, last i checked. Point is, you can joke with some people, you can't joke with others. Our priscus is easy going, you can call him Dillon when it's not an official matters, and his only rules are simple to keep: don't teach protean without his consent and don't break the domain's laws. You can speak up to him, if you're ready to defend your point, but he's an exception. This is an invictus domain. I'm sure the Herald told you that. he takes a deep breath, as he takes a turn, he had done the route a couple of times to make sure he wouldn't get lost.
    They go with titles, and body language, and dress codes. Learn them. They value the words before the individual. They value the deeds before the words. It's not a matter of what you think is right, it's a matter of what the prince thinks is right. I'm personally trying to get tenancy from the regent Brady. Not because i like the place she has under her control. But because she is no longer into active politics. And, trust me, we are too young to play politics with kindreds who have been around for centuries. You see what i'm getting at?

m
    mabafu

José listens to Francesco a little bit incredule about his acknowledgment had being 100% successful Why then all that suspicion about city officials? Hm... maybe he has some secret that could compromise him...

When the fellow Gangrel mentions their Priscus José remembers that he'd not spoke yet with him. Curiously enough he had being at Avalon three times, two of which talking directly with the Herald and/or with the Bailiff. Albeit that, they had not meet yet.

Goddess... I accept this additional tribulation, to prove myself worthy and strong enough to be within the Circle. The aspirant Acolyte prays to his deity once he realizes that a coincidence like that should be probally set by the Crone herself. What could be the effort necessary to gain the Priscus attention remains a mistery to him.

José becomes yet more intrigued after the constant statements from Francesco about Dillon being a good and nice guy. Something might be misplaced into his head after all that groundless precaution about acknowledgment and all official stuff.

Nevertheless, José is not up to judge anybody. At least not without substantial and concrete evidences. Then Francesco begins to talk about getting his ass oustide political strugle. At this point, José pronounces himself.

"Yeah... I think I got your point. But, there is no way out friend. Even trying to move yourself aside from the political context is a political maneauver into itself." José don't says it with arrogance, but somehow with that hopeless air one shows when there is no alternative left. That becomes evident whe he shrugs with a nonexpressive smile.

"I try not think much about all that concerns... I'm no trying to sermonize, don't take me bad... I hate that approach... but everybody is being tested all the time. Difficulties are meant to evolve you, not to make you afraid to step further. The unknow can be scaring, yes, but undoubtfully it's also thrilling, and that can makes you feel alive." José states with a sincere smile, as if he was doing some good to Francesco.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.