Ended
Watch

In which the Herald meets with Francesco

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Martha Villiers

PRE

The Avalon, in the cellar vault, away from the press and bright lights of the mortals nightclub it is quiet. The floorboards are bare in most of this area. Simple decor lends it an almost austere mood.

Here the lights are low and the atmosphere is calm. Recessed lamps cast a soft glow. The aroma of lavender scent fills the air.

Tiny Martha stands at the foot of The Stairs. Watching and quiet. She leans on her cane, attentive.

Deputy Connery ( Wolven Pryde ) sits close by on the nearest couch. Watching Martha with a wry smile.

Dillon, dressed casually in dark jeans and bikers jacket with a smart dress shirt, sits quietly on a comfy looking sofa in the Commons area of the Court...it allows him a fine field of view to cast a watchful gaze over The Stairs too. His strong arms folded casually across his chest. A newspaper is open across his lap, as if he has just put it down, paused in his reading.

Once more Martha is dressed in her English school uniform: a neat straw boater, a black blazer...a pair of scholarly spectacles are perched on the end of her nose, she wears a long gymslip shows her slim legs to mid calf...her blonde hair is tied into neat twin tails, each is tied with a red ribbon bow. a swift glance would reveal that her left leg is obviously a new prosthetic...one of the robotic style C-Leg designs. Tiny Martha wears a white kneesock on her flesh leg and a pair of carefully polished Oxford pattern shoes, a crisp white blouse is obvious where the gymslip reveals it, as is her red necktie tucked neatly into her gymslip. A satchel and a simple metal walking cane rest at her side, propped on the couch. Martha appears youthful, pretty in an English Rose sort of way, and seems to shun cosmetics and adornments. She emits no Beast, but her presence seems almost palpably sweet and innocent.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    shadenight123

Francesco walked through the upper avalon's disco, the mass of people, and the overly noisy music. He went for the lower levels, without as much as a flinch from the security guards. One might point it out as a security flaw, but really, the guards are there more to protect the people outside from the monster within, and if you go through, you're most probably a monster too.
    His Blush of Life is active, since he had walked amid the kine earlier. As he reaches for the vault, he appears walking calmly but steadily, with a godfather styled dress:

he has a small bag in his right hand, barely the size for something bigger than a book. He didn't close the contents in frilly stuff to avoid the hassle of speaking to the security guards about the content.
    AS he reaches the gushing beast of his priscus, his own wishes to leave. A snarling let's leave this place running as fast as hell itself can, echoes through giovanni's head. But a warm smile comes to his lips.
    Miss Herald Villiers, I am thankful you found a bit of time for me. slightly bowing his head.
    Priscus Connery he adds again, slightly bowing his head again towards the priscus.

Onward Christian Soldier
    DILLON CONNERY

Regent of Valencia
    Reeve of Sacramento
    Bishop of the Lancea et Sanctum
    Priscus of Clan Gangrel
    Aspect of the Predator

Sacramento ••••
    Lancea Sanctum •
    Gangrel ••••

Blush of Life active in public
    AotP disabled in Court

PRE

Dillon nods at Francesco's entrance and greeting, nothing on his face of the mental struggle he has at dragging Cerberus back by its ankles when the 'leash' snapped. His cousin's Beast is becoming fairly familiar, but, the hellhound is a jerk.

Yet, the Gangrel Priscus' smile is always friendly. "Evening, Mister Giovanni."

He leaves the conversation to the Herald, though. The Deputy is either obediently deferring to her authority, or Dillon just enjoys listening to Martha talk. Actually, those two possibilities conveniently coincide, don't they?
    Be polite. Be courteous. Show professionalism. And have a plan to kill everyone in the room.

Blood Potency •••••
    Presence ••• (Disarming)
    Striking •• (Boyish Good looks)

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha smiles and uses her cane to hobble closer to greet Francesco with a smile. "Good evening, sir! I hope you are well. I must say, your suit is very dapper! Ah, but you are correct, sir: my time is short this evening...several Acknowledgements have called upon my time and there is a Court to help prepare for! There is much to do!" she giggles, "Brevity will, therefore, be the very soul of wit, sir!" she smiles at this, gently and happily encouraging him to be brief. "How can I help you?"
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

s
    shadenight123

I know you're very busy Miss Herald Villiers. This is why i also brought you a gift as thanks for hearing me. Francesco says handing over the small bag inside, not wrapped but clearly meant as a gift, since the price tag has been removed completely, if there was a price tag on it, is an old book printing of The works of Lord Byron Embracing His Supressed Poems and a Sketch of His Life it's pretty much as follows visibly Original full brown morocco, elaborately gilt-decorated boards and spine, raised bands, all edges gilt. Illustrated edition with frontispiece portrait, with 13 engraved plates and a facsimile document all in handsome publisher's pictorial morocco. Owner signature. Scattered light foxing. A very handsome copy. Quite actually keeping it inside a simple carton bag is an offense to itself, and is also the actual price, untold and removed from everywhere was actually three fourth of giovanni's income for the month. Lucky him he didn't need food, water, or anything more than fuel and taxes on electricity.

"I thought of contacting Miss Erika Brady for striking a deal on a tenancy matter. Though i couldn't find a trace of an address to which send a letter..."

Martha Villiers

PRE

"How very thoughtful, sir!" she smiles as she accepts the gift, studying the obvious quality of the book with an appreciative look. Slightly baffled at the gift, she smiles...it was generous and she nods to acknowledge that. "Thank you!" she repeats, sincere in her gratitude. "I see, sir...I have her telephonic address should that be useful to you, sir. Though Dr Brady is often busy and hard to contact." she nods, carefully clutching the gift to her chest as she talks.

s
    shadenight123

I thought as much Miss herald Villiers. Never the less i would be much thankful in having the possibility to arrange a meeting with Dr Brady.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Martha wondered why he hadn't approached the Harpy on this matter. Then she recalled the Harpy's memo and nodded, more to herself than anyone. With a smile she nodded again, "Of course. I understand, sir...I shall see what I can do." she replied, cheerily.

s
    shadenight123

Thank you very much Miss Herald Villiers. This was pretty much all, so unless there is something you would like to discuss, i would go upstairs, Mr Josè Mathias is waiting for me. he adds bowing his head once more.

Martha Villiers

PRE

Another happy smile, "Thank you, no, sir...I have nothing to add, except that I should be grateful if you would pass on my regards to Mr Mathias...to thank you once again for the fine gift and wish you a good evening!" she smiles, a sincere smile.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread