Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne sent Ahriman Iblardora a text from a public place. Not a coffee house this time, a park. Somewhere open. Where either party could walk away from or make a big enough scene to hopefully get away.

She had hit the button with hesitation, not entirely sure why she is doing this alone.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

About ten minutes Ahriman walked over, eying the guardian. He looked like he had just jogged here, in his sweats and a grey tank-top.

"Hello." he greets looking slightly confused.

"You needed to see me?"
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"Ya... there's uh." Ariadne looks away from Ahriman and at the park. Then back at Ahriman.

"Something has come up on my end of the world. About you. I was hoping we could address it."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"And let me guess, its not something you can just ask me about straight to my face. " Theres a certian edge of ...something more than his normal cheer and good nature. Its not sarcasm but more a weary acceptance. He sighs and leans against a tree.

"Is this personal bullshit or Order crap."
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"It's community crap actually. I just don't feel like starting a witchhunt." Ariadne keeps a calm look on her face as Ahriman leans against the tree.

"Ok, that's a lie. I don't want to start a witchhunt on someone who is innocent." She gives a meek smile and almost pinches two finger tips together. "Smaaaaaallll difference but enough of one."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

There's a grunt from the arrow. It might have been a chuckle if he had been staring at her as if seeing if he believed her. Finally he relaxed.

"Better than most then. Fine, you provide the place and the spells and I will provide myself and the tea. You can have free reign, and I'll let you bring in someone else if need be. Just once your in there try not to move too much stuff around?"
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I don't plan on causing damage in there." Ariadne says quietly, it is a person's something or other.

"Ok, I need to see if we have somewhere that we can do that in this city. I hope we do, if not... well we'll find something."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Alright. " he says as if trusting her. He then sighs and jots down an email address . "Here, this is my personal email address, got tons of security on it. Contact me when your ready."
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"Alright I will." Ariadne throws Ahriman a meek smile. "Thank you for being willing."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"If its for the consillium I don't mind at all." he pauses and then. "To be honest though I can only assume its a soul worm of some kind." he smiles. "So to fair if you want to dig about in my soul I am either going to get killed or have a damaned good story to tell the others. "

His smile is big and its obviously a joke.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread