Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariande sits at the table she had picked out at the coffee shop. Text already sent to Rosh Khalvin , she waits. Tech is somewhere...but not telling. Nor responding to phone calls or anything. So she waits, wondering what to do now.

Rosh

PRE

Rosh enters the restaurant unsure where this conversation would end. Technique had been the axel of the cabal's relationships. Rosh understands he and Ariadne have little common ground.

As he sits he immediately looks to see if Ariadne is wearing his gift. With effort he raises works a spell that will help filter out their conversation. "Where do we go from here?"

Energy is never destroyed. Only transferred into a new work. This bring the Obrimos comfort.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-31 01:37:15 Rosh rolls 4 to Influence Sound (10 Again) 2, 10, 9, 4, 10, 9 4 successes
    2012-01-31 01:37:02 Rosh rolls 5 to Influence Sound (10 Again) 7, 7, 7, 6, 6 failure

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

Ariadne looks down at the table as Rosh asks the question. Remember then that she had forgotten the necklace. After a moment she looks at Rosh.

"I want it to stick around. We have a purpose despite not knowing each other well. We can help this city."

Rosh

PRE

Rosh frowns slightly. The necklaces is a small detail. It only shows Ariadane did not consider it when she put herself together for this meeting. "I agree, but if we are to Act as a Cabal. Then we need to be more then just names to each other." Rosh is nolonger going to trust his Awakened path on someone just for common goals.
    The Pentacle all have a common goal, it is hardly a point that they should all share a Sanctum and Shadow Names like some Occupy Mob. Animus shouting out and everyone chanting in repetition what he says because they don not have a PA system.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

There's a moment of pause were Ariadne looks almost as if she is preparing to lunge away and run. Then it passes and she looks almost worried.

"That is true.."

"I don't really know how to do that."

Rosh

PRE

Somewhere two trains are colliding.

Rosh blinks several times. "I never saw it coming." Calvin sits back defensively. "I wanted an out, but I felt blindsided when I was given the truth of the world." Calvin looks back across the table.

"It took me a long time to accept that I had Awakened." He waits expectantly. The only way he knows to build a relationship is to try and understand the other person.

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I..."

"I entered our world in a court room." Ariadne shifts and leans forward on her elbows. More talking with a friend and less talking too someone. "Last thing I remember was the sound of a gavel then I was elsewhere." She doesn't look up at Rosh, instead gently rubbing a finger over where a wedding band would be.

Rosh

PRE

The gesture is filed away. "My, My life was leading me into a rusted factory. Like my father. I was meant to be a machine componet for the Auto Industry."

"Now? Now i guess nothing has changed. Has it? I mean. We are still componets in a larger machine. A war engine against the sky."
    Rosh rubs at his face. "I ran from that drugged fate as soon as I got my diploma. I didn't know where I was going. In some ways I still don't. I still feel like I'm running. Part me once wondered if I would have been happy in that factory."

"Are you happy? Are you happy with where you are now, with what you left behind?"

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

Pres 3 (Diplomatic)

PRE

"I was going to be the wife of the man I loved, the wife of a politician." It dawns on Ariadne just how different of a background they had...she continues to look at her hands.

"I think I'm happy. All I have left back home is my parents and I can visit them easily enough. I also have Pixel.

My Kitten."

Rosh

PRE

"I had a cat." Rosh admits. Page is a sore point. An old memory. "Why the Guardians? Why give up on yourself?"

Rosh thinks of Henry. How the Epopt slaved himself to half-seen shadows and elder conspiracies.
    In all of that, The man was lost. As if he gave up himself as dead. All for what?

"I'm sorry. That was uncalled for. I have a hard time understanding."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread