Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 16
DISPLAYED
Heather's Place

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Heather just nods again. At she stands, she is still blushing, and at first she seems a bit embarrassed, and tries to hold her blouse closed, but then she looks into Michael's eyes and lets it fall back open, showing her tanned skin and sheer blue bra. She takes his hand and leads him into one of the bedrooms.

"Leave the lights off," she whispers. She takes off her blouse, draping it across a chair that already holds several other garments, then goes to the dresser. She opens a drawer and strikes a match, lighting two tapered candles. She then removes one of the candles from its holder and uses it to light two other candles, these ones in jars. The candles give off the scent of vanilla. Michael is able to resist frenzy due to the small size of the flames and their distance from him.

Heather then takes Michael's hand again and leads him to the side of the bed, where she stands, tracing her fingers along the small trickle of perspiration that runs from his temple down his neck. She lifts on tip-toes again and kisses his neck, her hands on his shoulders again.

"Do you want me?" she asks him, looking into his eyes.

"Yes," he growled kissing her even more fiercly. He felt his fangs extend a little from the anticipation but he forced them back. He didn't want to drain her energy until after he'd had his fun.

"I wanted to hear you say it," Heather says, between kisses. "You can keep saying you want me, if you like...it does wonders for a girl's self-esteem."

"I want you," he told her as he slowly undid his belt.
    "Everything about you," he whispered as he pulled them down onto the bed.
    "I want taste your lips," he kissed her "I want feel your skin," he continued running his fingers along her back "I want to hear your voice say you want this," he said into her ear, almost groaning.

Heather pushes herself up from Michael for a moment, blushing again, as she reaches behind and unfastens her bra. Slowly then, still blushing, she lets it slip down her shoulders, revealing her breasts a little bit at a time. When she finally removes it, she smiles, then lays against Michael. "I do want it," she says.

She kisses him then, and while they kiss, she reaches over to her nightstand, rummages in a drawer and pulls out an unopened package of condoms, which she sets in easy reach.

The light from the candles weaves and dances with shadow. The package disappears into the darkness. A glow of fire light reveals rustling fabric falling away.
    And as the scene progresses, while flickering in darkness, Heather doesn't see the fangs extend to enter her and while taking her blood raise her to a state of pleasure more profound than a simple coupling alone could give.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread