Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

All We Know...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Agreeing with the idea by nodding, Terri wondered one thing. "Are you going to tell Rook?" she asked. "I mean, I'm betting he'd like to be involved."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

L

"Of course, he deserves to know, he deserves to be involved if he wants to, and," this was the really important (and practical) part, "I have no idea where this all happened is." Just investigating some random house, after all, probably wouldn't get him very far. Unless he got very, very lucky.

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri couldn't help but chuckle.

"Really? The Dread Lord doesn't know everything?" she said, raising both hands to her mouth in mock-horror. "Oh. Em. Gee! What ever will we do!"

Dropping her hands, Terri stood from the chair, laughing, before getting more serious. "I suppose that would be a good start. Hitting random houses could lead to some serious questions from the Sac Police."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

L

"Scamp," there's amusement evident in his tone, "Here I thought I'd have a polite, respectful Harvest Envoy." He's not staring out the window anymore, regarding her instead. At the mention of cops he just shrugs slightly. Honestly, he generally wasn't too concerned about them. So long as he had a bit of forewarning he should be able to evade them without too much difficulty. They'd never be able to follow him if he ducked into the Hedge while out of their sigh, or realize it was him if he rode the autumn leaves.

He shakes his head slightly, not even bothering to hide the grin on his face. "What ever am I supposed to do with her now?"

Description

PRE

Terri said nothing but only smirked as she glided past Rick but by the time she'd reached the door to their bedroom, the dress she was wearing had slipped to the floor.

"I'll leave that completely up to my King's desires."

Her bushy tail swished side to side as Terri disappeared into the bedroom.

L

The grin on Rick's face, as she walked by, was a match for the smirk on her own. Spring was starting to approach. And he'd learned years ago that, attuned to the natural cycles as she was, Spring was a rather pleasant in their household. Exhausting, perhaps, but very pleasant.

He wrapped his arms about her waist as he caught up to her, having shed his own clothes along the way. And brought them both tumbling down onto their bed. "Oh, I'm sure he'll think of something..."

Fade to Black

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread