Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Kept Promises

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Honest?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-02-06 12:21:21 Lilian rolls 3 to see who's honest (Wits 2 + Empathy 3 - Rigid Mask 2) (10 Again) 6, 6, 10, 7 1 success

ooc

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Fairest (Treasured/Snowskin)
    Winter Mantle 5
    Presence 5 (Regal), Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask, Gentrified Bearing
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Queen nods in acknowledgement of Degnar's words. While he hadn't notice anything out of the ordinary, Lilian noticed just the slightest twitch in Katrin's features as she answered. There's obviously more to the story which the Winter Queen does not wish to share with them at this time.

"Very good. Since you bring it up, I am becoming somewhat concerned about the increase in traffic between our side and Theirs. I would like my Archers to keep an eye on the gateways for me... especially those leading to the so-called goblin markets. You will inform me of all comings and goings, yes?"
    Presence 5 (Regal) | Striking Looks 4 (Coldly Beautiful)
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar bows his head politely. "I will keeping an eye on things around the local gates to the best of my ability, and will investigate anything that seems out of the ordinary," he says to the Queen. The Darkling then realizes that "out of the ordinary" is a poor choice of words when talking about the Hedge and the Fae, but then again, words are not his forte. "And then I will report to you about my findings Queen Byeli," he adds as an afterthought.

Lilian wasn't actually surprised that the Winter Queen, of all people, kept something to herself, but it made her feel a little bit uneasy.
    She made a mental note about that, then after Degnar spoke she nodded and added "Is there anything in peculiar you want us to look out for now?"

She didn't know about Degnar, but Lilian herself didn't feel comfortable enough with being around the hedge to go there without a fixed goal.

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

Katrin's Mien, which is rarely seen outside of the Hedge, is not all that much different in appearance from her Mask.

The difference is she is unerringly perfect. (Gentrified Bearing, Striking looks 4)

Her skin is pale with the slight touches of blue and luminescent as if she was partially carved out of porcelain and ice. Her hair, like her eyes, are the dark black of onyx with the harsh clarity of ice.

PRE

The Winter Queen's mouth twitches at one corner just enough to give a hint of pleasure at Degnar's response. However, there is not the least hint of an expression on her face as she turns to regard Lilian.

"Anything peculiar is exactly what I expect you to be particularly vigilant about noticing and reporting back to me, Archer. You have been in the freehold some little time, yes? You must have concerns. What do you think needs our attention?"
    Rigid Mask | Gentrified Bearing |(Mask hardened) | (speaks with a Russian accent)

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar remains quiet as the Queen addresses his fellow Darkling. He knows that further questions are unnecessary at this point, for Queen Byeli has already stated what she wants them to do. However, the Tunnelgrub knows that Lillian is younger than him and may feel slightly unsure of herself in this new role, but unfortunately there's not much he can do or say at this moment.

Lilian flushed, the blossoms in her hair wrinkeling. While yes, she had been here for quite some time she didn't know what were the most pressing matters at the moment. Now look at that - visiting the Queen to thank her for her help ultimately did more harm than good..

Gathering herself, Lilian took a shoot. "The gateways leading to the hedge, especially the ones where an increase of activity has been reported are in need of our attention, my Queen."

Katrin Byeli
    Katrin Byeli

Winter Mantle 5
    Freehold Status 5
    Mien

PRE

Not the least hint of emotion betrays itself upon Katrin's exquisite features as she listens to Lilian parrot her earlier instructions back to her, rather than voice her own ideas. The Winter Queen knows only too well what sorrows are often inflicted upon guests of the Gentry, and has learned to let such odd behavior pass. She favors them both with a small, enigmatic smile as she places one hand once more upon the gramaphone. If neither of her newest spies scouts have anything else to report at the moment, she will consider their business concluded for the present.

Degnar
    Degnar

PRE

Degnar picks up on the fact that their business with Katrin is done. Thus, the Darkling stands up from his seat and bows his head politely to his Queen. He exits the store through the same way he came in, without saying anything else.

Degnar exits the scene

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread