31 - 32
DISPLAYED
Prime Plumbers

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

OOC

Miach

PRE

OOC

Miach nodded enthusiastically at the Obrimoi. He was good company.

Eh, that part's not so hard, when you know what to look for. I'll practice it for sure. Now what about what we're here for ? Don't we...

TING-A-LING !

Crap ! What the hell !

Reaching into his pocket, the Acanthus pulled out his phone, and cursed when he saw the number displayed.

Hospital, gotta take it. He managed to explain to the Councilor before taking the call.

Hello... Yes... What ?! No ? You're kidding ? I get it... OK. See you.

The lean man was pacing nervously all around as he spoke, clearly displeased. Once finished, he folded his phone back in his pocket, and started to apologize.

Sorry Councilor, it seems my mundane skills are much needed someplace else. A coworker of mine has gone awol, and I'm supposed to cover for him in cases like that. If you don't mind, I'll make it up to you at a later date, but right now, I need to get going. Lives literally depend on it, I'm a doctor.

Miach shrugged apologetically at the Obrimoi, and darted toward the road, where he hopped to quickly hail a cab. There was a boy hurt in a car crash on his way to the operating table without a doctor for him. This was now a race for Life, but Miach was a very good runner in that contest against Death. He accelerated again.

Miach has left the Scene.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread