Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

The phone rings and there is a moment where someone picks it up.

"Hello?" says the gruff voice.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

PRE

For the second time that day Joshua finds himself speeding, steering towards where he'd left the other Arrows. "I'm sorry," he says. "I think I got a wrong number."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Lets hope."
    The line goes dead.

As you speed towards the area you soon notice people have pulled off to the side and are watching for miles up and down the road.
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.

PRE

"Hey," Joshua says, holding the phone towards the back seat, eyes still on the road. "If you've got anyway of tracking down the phone I just called, that would be great." He tosses it back there, then reaches up and grips the ruined edge of his car's roof.

There's a soft glow up front as the Moros gives off a faint white light and waxy pallor touches his skin; the effect fades as a bit of Stygia is infused into the car. Slowly, the scrapes and dings begin to mend themselves. There are occasional pops! and pings! as the roof seals itself closed as he drives. The car begins to piece itself back together, working so slowly that it can hardly be noticed by the naked eye. One would really have to be watching the vehicle over an hour or so to appreciate the change.

Joshua has no intention of sitting still long enough for anyone to see. His focus back on the road ahead of him, he grips the wheel and does 80 down the freeway, heading for the accident.

Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-20 21:33:47 Joshua rolls 8 to Self-Repair Machine (Gno+Matter) (10 Again) 9, 5, 7, 9, 2, 7, 1, 9 3 successes
    2012-01-20 21:32:59 Joshua rolls 1 to Paradox (2Base-2Mana) (10 Again, Chance) 5 failure

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"okay." There is a shuffle in the back and then. "Its in the hands of a cop at the crash scene. "

You speed down the highway spotting people stopped or pulled over. The crowds are moving back along the high way, probably to stare.
    Defense -5 Speed-10

PRE

And at that news Joshua immediately starts to slow down, moving to one side and mirroring the rubberneckers. No way he could just go barreling in there if the cops were on the scene; and if they were, it wouldn't do him any good anyhow. Best to get close and lay low, even though he wanted to be there now and see how things had gotten so bad, the cops had Animus' phone. "Thanks," he says over his shoulder.

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

The acanthus sits up.

"Welp. I guess I am your assistant for this mission. What are we doing boss? Freak explosion down the way to distract?"
    Defense -5 Speed-10

PRE

Joshua shakes his head. "I want eyes on the scene before I make a decision," he says. "...Although I'm not ruling out a freak explosion."

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.

"Noted." he smirks. "Luck would have it that neither of us will die today... so I trust you not to kill us!" he patted the other on the back. "Who are we looking for? I know Ahrimans out there, but who was that wild looking one."
    Defense -5 Speed-10

PRE

Joshua pauses for a moment, wondering how much to say. They were comrades in arms, but at the same time he hardly knew this guy. After some thought he says, "That's Animus. My cabalmate. So if there are any freak explosions I'd prefer we not catch him in the blast. It was his phone the cops had so hopefully everything's okay."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread