Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

As the mages make they way back to Sacramento through the portal Ariadne snags the Warlocks that she knows and does her best to find out the ones that she doesn't.

She motions them towards the open room originally set aside for Consilium.

"Quickly quickly, we don't have all night."

"The Epopt is the leader of the Veil." Replies to Denizen now that she has a moment. MacMan

Leroy walks slightly ahead of Ariadne to sort of protect her if something were waiting on the otherside. He has no idea why he is so protective of her, he only just met her so why does he feel the need to protect her? Maybe, he's just treating her the way he treats all women, with old school manners of respect and courtesy. He is still puzzelled by his earlier actions when he thought she would be in danger if Magister West and the Hierarch decided to fight each other. He had moved as if he had been in a trance, could he be developing a crush on her? It wouldn't be out of the question considering her appearance, he has always had a thing for redheads. He decided to try keeping his face expressionless as he thought these things about her. It wouldn't do to have puppy-dog eyes when he was around his superior.

Noctina looked around the room and just gave it a quick scan to see if there was anything that could be a security hole.

“ Knowing you I assume this is all secure, just thought I should ask and offer my services if you need any help on that end.” Noctina would say giving a brief smile as Ariadne before looking around the room. She would stand near the door and just scan the people as they entered, probably not needed but they had just come out of a Consillium meeting and the group was far smaller and more vulnerable than an entire Consillium.
    Flidais
    Thyrsus Mystagogue
    Presence: 3 (Animalistic)

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Shortly after stepping through the portal, Aenigma does a quick hand gesture before stepping out of the janitorial closet.

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2012-01-26 06:42:46 Aenigma rolls 9 to Resolve + Academics + Mind to cast "Augment the Mind" (Manipulation) (10 Again) 1, 7, 4, 10, 3, 4, 7, 4, 2, 8 2 successes

The Mystagogue follows along a couple of steps behind Noctina, looking around to make sure they aren't being followed by unwanted guests. Once inside the room he finds himself a place to sit down.

Well this shall be interesting...

When his roomate mentions the security of the place Aenigma nods in agreement. "If you haven't put up a ward yet, I'd be willing to help as well," he says to the Epopt offering a friendly smile.

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta walks into the room. She's still brushing bugs off her skirt, as she joins the other Mastigos.

"Hi everyone." She comes to a stop next to Aenigma. "Wards aren't a bad idea, though I'm sure if we wait till everyone's here... just about everyone can help with that right? We're a room full of Mastigos."

Ariadne
    Ariadne
    Mastigos Guardian

SL 2 (Red Hair, Blue eyes)
    Pres 3 (Diplomatic)
    Consilium: **
    Path: **
    Guardians of the Veil: ***

Under Control: McEl Mis/MS(5 armor, 4 suxx), SuperVis(1 suxx), CreativeThaum@Leo, SpatAwar(Ari,Maich-3suxx) -H: rB,/6, W: 2/6, M: 1/13:4, TPC 1/4 remaining Pledge+2subt
    Consilium: Mis/HS(3 suxx)
    Down by the riber: H: /8, W: 6/6, M: 13/13:4 Misc/MS(Cloaked-3 suxx), Third Eye (cloaked-3 suxx)

PRE

"That we are." Ariadne says, mildly distracted, as she watches mages leave. There are definitely more than five warlocks in this city.

"Soo this will be short if there is only five of us."
    Iblardora mourge40k Shouldabeenadog

Ahriman-Mastigos
    Adamantine Arrow *
    Presence : **
    Pandemonium's mark:Violet eyes
    Lisp: mild.
    Ahriman
    Adamantine Arrow

Mastigos A.A.
    Tim 'Half soul' Wakefield

Ithaeur Iron master Striking looks 2 (eyes) Presence 3

Ahriman walks in shortly after she says that nodding to each of them.

"Hello" he greets and settles down in a chair.
    Ahriman-Mastigos Adamantine Arrow -
    Defense -5 Speed-10
    DAS:WP 5/6 Mana 0/7
    Active spells: Mental Shield , Misdirection, Spatial awareness and sense consciousness.
    Lisp: mild. only lisps on s's. Is hard to understand

Seeing Ahriman ( Iblardora ) walk in was a good thing, Leroy had not had a chance to speak with him at the Consilium meeting. Ahri had seemed pre-occupied, Leroy walks over to him and raises his hand in a gesture of Hi-5. "Hey, Ahri I apologize for not being able to speak at the most recent meeting. What's new?" Leroy gazes casually at any of the Mastigos already assembled and wonders how these things worked. He recognized Rosetta from the Wind in Water, but he didn't recognize the youngish looking gentleman. ( Jag )

Aenigma
    Aenigma

PRE

Aenigma chuckles at Rosetta's comment. "You'd be surprised though...its not common, but there are some Warlocks out there who are not capable of warding up a place," he says to her and then gives her a playful wink. He then turns his attention to Ariadne.

"Is it me or have our numbers dwindled a bit since we last met?" he asks noticing the small number of Mastigoi in the room.

R
    Rosetta

Rosetta chuckles at Aenigma's response. "Fair enough," she says. "I guess we'll find out when everyone gets here?"

She looks around the room, taking in the faces she already knows. She nods at the man she hasn't met yet (Ahriman). "Hi, I'm Rosetta. I don't believe we've met."

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread