Jose meets with Bailiff Sage (Private)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Daniella arrived at Avalon early, the meeting already setup. She figured they would use one of the meeting rooms once he arrived, and she smoothed her dress while looking around, it was good to be back at Avalon. This was the first time someone had requested to see her and learn of the manners and etiquette within the Domain, so she was excited, and a little nervous. Though her confident stance shows none of her nerves, nor will her voice. She had decided on a white dress and wore her hair down, there was also a faint hint of Japanese cherry blossom in the air around her.
    Standing near the bar, she has a clear view of the door, and waits for Jose.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

m
    mabafu

-1 vitae → The Blush of Life

Josι once more walks into Avalon. That asphyxiating sensation of before is still there, lessened somehow, but it's still there.

Maybe it is the unnatural bloodstream responsible to give him a semblance of life, maybe it's the positive impression he got from the previous meeting with the Herald, but he's more confident about this new challenge.

As instructed before, the Bailiff is standing near the Bar.

After dealing with the always tempting Exu advices, Josι waves to the Bailiff and approaches the elegant and beautiful woman.

Man... this horrible suit... I must get another one soon...

"Bai... Miss Sage, good evening..."

Josι says with a smile but also with a self reproach expression for noticing that he almost had used her Official title in front of mortals.

OOC: the horrible suit

Martha Villiers

PRE

Having been stalled at the main doorway as she answered a question one of the mortal security team had about the staff rostering for next week, Martha smiled as she hobbled carefully to try to catch up with Jose. All smiles and cheerful demeanor she made her way through the crowd of party-goers and clubbers to meet with Jose and Daniella.

Dressed in her usual uniform of blazer, straw boater, long gymslip and satchel, she made use of her cane only lightly as she put her C-Leg to use tonight. A cheerful wave to Jose and Daniella to show she was there and a bashful nod of the head to apologize for her late arrival, her voice raised only enough to be heard above the thump-thump of the beat; "Ah, good evening, sir...Miss Sage! A delight to see you both! Goodness, what a splendid dress you have there, miss!" she praises as she studies Daniella's sturdy legs for a moment, offering the Deputy and Jose a respectful nod as she leans gently on her cane, "I am sorry I am late...Miss Sage...this is Mr Jose Matias...Mr Matias...may I introduce the lovely Miss Daniella Sage." she smiles, pleased to have just caught the important introductions just in time.

[[OOC: happily joining at the request of the participants]]
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Seeing Jose approach, and then Martha, she offers a wave, and a friendly smile to Jose, "Good evening to you as well Mr Matias! I hope you have been well." her voice is friendly, with a British accent. She makes note of the almost use of title, though he seemed to catch himself, she would still touch on it later, it never hurts to remind the new faces of these things. Turning to Martha, taking a moment to observe the new C Leg, "And good evening to you Miss Villiers! You are not late," she says with a smile, "You are right on time. And thank you for the compliment!" she couldn't help but notice the difference in how Martha walked, seeming to walk with a little more ease and confidence, which was pleasing to see.
    Presence •••• (Graceful)│Striking Looks •• (Exotic Beauty)│Mask of Tranquility│Blush Active in Public│British Accent│ WP: 4 Vitae 7

m
    mabafu

Josι smiles to the Herald.
    The absence of her beast still puzzles the Exu, however the last meeting was enough to make the Brazilian more opened to the enthusiastic girl.

"Miss Villiers, it's a delight to see you too." The Brazilian pronounces 'delight' with difficulty, as it was the first time he heard the word.

When Martha introduces him to the Bailiff, Josι offers his right hand the way gentlemen must do.
    OOC:

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Sage" He says to the Bailiff while silencing the Exu, avoiding once more that the cunning devil gets free.

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

When he offers his right hand, she will offer her left hand, surprised by this gesture, which seems to have been lost on a lot of gentlemen these days. She smiles and offers a nod of her head, “Why thank you!” her tone showing a hint that she was impressed by the gesture. Perhaps going over manners and etiquette won’t be difficult, she thinks, he seemed to have an understanding of them already. “How has the city been treating you?” she glances at Martha, “Should we move to a more quiet area?” not that she couldn’t hear them, but if they were to be discussing Domain etiquette, a private room would be best.

m
    mabafu

"As I've already told to Miss Villiers, I've nothing to complain.
    It is being hard to start from the beggining but I'm used to hard work, not to mention that Sacramento is a marvelous place, and its citizens..."
    smiling to the Herald "... are treating me quite well."

Josι nods at the mention of a reserved place.

"Miss Sage, Miss Villiers..." glancing to both of them while making some suspense "... I'm all yours tonight."

Besides the usual double meaning in that kind of phrase, it's said with courtesy and respect to both Misses.

Martha Villiers

PRE

With a happy, innocent, smile, Martha leans on her cane and nods to Daniella's query about the private area and nods cheerfully to Jose as he mentions the good treatment he has received. "How splendid! I am pleased to hear it, sir!" she chirps. "I think it would be a very good idea to move to a private area! After you, please, miss." she smiles and with her free hand makes a gentle gesture, inviting Daniella to lead the way.
    Health: 8 Willpower: 7 Vitae: Safari - -1 Striking Looks +2
    Very English accent. Flaw: Limps badly - most of her left leg is missing. Eidetic Memory, Combat Aware'. Danger Sense. Trained Observer

SL •• (Exotic Beauty)
    Presence •••• (Graceful)
    Daniella Sage

PRE

Her smile widens, “I am also glad to hear that! New starts can be hard, but it sounds like things are going well.”

She nods to Martha and begins to walk towards one of the meeting rooms. She hadn’t had a meeting here in a few months; it felt both weird, and good to be back here. If the brides thought they would disrupt their Domain, they were going to get a rude awakening.

She will hold the door open when they get there, allowing Jose and Martha to enter.

m
    mabafu

Josι follows both Misses trough the mists of Avalon.

At downstairs he offers his arm to the Herald.

"Please Miss Villiers..."

He then enters his new 'classroom' and awaits.

Tribulation... yes Goddess... I got it...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread